Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job (50093 Views)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by cynthia500(f): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2020
“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Doxkelly1(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2020
It is possible that those who have hands in the fraud and his disengagement killed him to cover their track.

Rest In Peace.

Suicide is not an option.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by mickotolu: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Fake news will not let us rest in this world. The GUY DID NOT COMMIT SUCIDE O. He slumped. He was playing with his kids. Can people verify news before they start posting rubbish. The wife just saw this and it has worsened her grieve. Whatever happened in the office is not the cause of his death. Gazette did not verify, and they are quick to post for clout. This is just insane.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by IMASTEX: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2020
R0kstarr8:
as you killed yourself
what's the gain.. shit happens but life goes on
the money he made during those times on wazobia.. if he had invested in another Business, being fire won't bug him much
may his soul rest in peace
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
Fact, his first suicide move was not having a backup income plan. Salary is supposed to be a source of an investment funding and not to live fully on it. No matter how huge the salary is, it hardly grows with inflation rate. Suicide is never an option.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by ofiko123(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by mattmogan88: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by olisaEze(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2020
You lost a job and u killed urself, why?

Anyway when u think of the state of the country now, suicide seems like a better choice to living under buhari's administration!

Somebody mentioned lack of suicide watch centres? There’s no panadol in Aso Rock clinic, how dem wan take pay shrinks?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
this radio people b feeling big nah so one begin insult me after he tell me say radio play nah 100k my artist no fit afford am e never ready

wazobia people n love for money
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
rest in peace man
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by VULCAN(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
RIP

It's difficult to say more as there is no way of knowing for now whether his suicide was just about the job or based on innocence as regards the theft allegation.

Some people hold their reputation equal to their life. Once their rep is dragged in the mud they don't want to go on with life

1 Like

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by millionboi2: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Coldie:
Stop committing suicide if someone does u evil.

Take a gun or knife to where he is and kill both u and the person it's far better than going alone
hahahaha

U no well oo
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by MrMurdah: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Steam Globe Communications owners of Cool FM, Wazobia FM and Nigeria Info.

One of the worst places to work.

I resumed and a work colleague was undermining my work and going directly to Moussalli to lie that I did nothing all day.

And that he was doing the work of 2 people.

I spent only one month there.

Useless place.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by bonechamberlain(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Letmehearword:
Please people's gazette and OP you guys are doing Hillary's widow a great disservice and more pain by posting this unfounded report of suicide, the wife is still mourning don't increase her grieve by rumours, a man can not commit suicide within 24hours of loosing his job, where your autopsy report pointing to the fact that he committed suicide, I saw Hilary die I know what am saying. Please respect the family and protect his little sons and wife by taking down this post.
this is pure fake and junk news, the guy didn't commit suicide, i have known the guy since CYON days. May his soul RIP.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by bigcasava1(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2020
One needs to pray hard oo! Devil is always working hard to bring people down. It can happen to anyone even if you are innocent of any crime.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by bonechamberlain(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
mickotolu:
Fake news will not let us rest in this world. The GUY DID NOT COMMIT SUCIDE O. He slumped. He was playing with his kids. Can people verify news before they start posting rubbish. The wife just saw this and it has worsened her grieve. Whatever happened in the office is not the cause of his death. Gazette did not verify, and they are quick to post for clout. This is just insane.
totally insane and annoying.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Dpharisee: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2020
This is why I don't condemn people playing Bet9ja or Betking, it gives you hope of cashing out millions with N100 making suicide because of hardship not a viable option
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by JastSiryin(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Coldie:

Take a gun or knife to where he is and kill both u and the person it's far better than going alone
I What happens if one miscontrues a situation? Afterall one who's suicidal and murderous is very often irrational. Be careful what you type because of what you may imply. He may have deserved the sack. We're too prone to passing swift judgements without peering deeper.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
pls, how do people get mind commit suicide?

how do they do it?

na wa oooh.

RIP to him sha.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Coldie(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
millionboi2:
hahahaha

U no well oo
So I go just die d person go dae earth dae enjoy imagine
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Coldie(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
JastSiryin:
I What happens if one miscontrues a situation? Afterall one who's suicidal and murderous is very often irrational. Be careful what you type because of what you may imply. He may have deserved the sack. We're too prone to passing swift judgements without peering deeper.
There's a difference between what I said and what u said.

If someone frustrates someone enough that the person thinks of suicide instead of that person killing himself let him go for who frustrated him
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Maybe he didn’t did what they said he did and that made him to tooked his life
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by tamunobello: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by BEEFIE: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Many people dey awaiting list for suicide... na just time dem dey look....
Naija don spoil finish..

... but, y una say "Official" instead of "Staff"

I'm on the list just bidding my time. in the meantime I'm using Internet to vent my anger
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
una no be strong man
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by naturefellow(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coldie:

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by naturefellow(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
NOwazobia:
Falling from affluence is like falling to your death. Many don't survive it. Suicide is as a result of bruised ego and i kind of think people who engage suicide are dictatorial in nature.
wrong
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
this is what happens when you depend on your job instead of God.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Gloriagee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Se oro ni eleyin?

Coldie:

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by NOwazobia: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Because you said so?
naturefellow:
wrong
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Coldie(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gloriagee:
Se oro ni eleyin?

Eleyin
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by raymondhill: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jesus Christ is the answer to Suicide. Cast all your worries and cares upon him because he cares for you.
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and confess him as your Lord and Saviour and He will save your soul.
Don't take your life which you did not create. It is the gateway to a bigger problem.
No matter what you are going through, someone else has experienced it and came out victorious. Just believe! You too will come out stronger and victorious.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by JIMMY1393: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyup:
I don't and can't encourage suicide of any kind irrespective of what you're going thr, cuz you leave an Aged long pain in the heart of ur well wishers and God himself would not accept a wasted soul into his Kingdom

Well the solution is, sitting n taking a break from every evil thought, believe you can work on you n as a wise man said "Once there's life there's hope" you'll break thr cuz most people I know that Survived an attempted suicide bounced back way better n stronger

#Don't_give_up

You haven't suffered so don't talk like you know what people are going through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.