Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job (50100 Views)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by authority2006(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coldie:
Stop committing suicide if someone does u evil.

Take a gun or knife to where he is and kill both u and the person it's far better than going alone

You didn't make sense. Some people commit suicide over trivial issues. This one committed suicide because he was sacked and you wanted to kill his former employer? How does that sound to you?
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Coldie(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
authority2006:

You didn't make sense. Some people commit suicide over trivial issues. This one committed suicide because he was sacked and you wanted to kill his former employer? How does that sound to you?
I wasn't referring to him my comment is for people frustrated by others
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by juniorboma: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.

Pablo picaso
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by tyup(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You haven't suffered so don't talk like you know what people are going through

you might be right but the koko be say dont give up
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Oracleforce: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wasted life...I dare anything that would make me commit suicide
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=IMASTEX post=96347753]
Fact, his first suicide move was not having a backup income plan. Salary is supposed to be a source of an investment funding and not to live fully on it. No matter how huge the salary is, it hardly grows with inflation rate. Suicide is never an option. ......bro only God cant fail...business do fail at times. ...
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by witworth(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Adios!
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by naturefellow(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
NOwazobia:
Because you said so?
No, because it is a fact!
You don't need to be a shrink to know that.

BTW, how many instances of suicide are basing your assumptions upon? Just this? More reason you're wrong!
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
RIP
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by favour32(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria people dey back for where depression and bipolar syndrome dey.
Dem nor understand.....
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by NOwazobia: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
naturefellow:
No, because it is a fact!
You don't need to be a shrink to know that.

BTW, how many instances of suicide are basing your assumptions upon? Just this? More reason you're wrong!
give me one of your reasons for suicides, then i will prove to you that my assumptions are right. You just said it's a fact, what fact have you provided to traunce my assumptions?
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by naturefellow(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
NOwazobia:
give me one of your reasons for suicides, then i will prove to you that my assumptions are right. You just said it's a fact, what fact have you provided to traunce my assumptions?
Not here dear. Bruised ego is not a primary cause for suicide, i reiterate.

Please go educate yourself some more on 'causes of suicide'. Google is still your friend.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by NOwazobia: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
naturefellow:
Not here dear. Bruised ego is not a primary cause for suicide, i reiterate.

Please go educate yourself some more on 'causes of suicide'. Google is still your friend.
forget Google. Suicide is not a biological organ disease that can be pinpoint by an instrument or directly mentioned by a doctor. Suicide is complex in nature that no single study can be said to be holistic.

Mind you, when two matured rational people discussed, they do it as free mind, crude in their thought without referencing any material, that is how to discuss purely rational. I am disappointed in you that you have to point me to Google, when i was thinking you have a point but i was mistaken afterall. Until you are able to prove me wrong, my initial post still stand. Intelligent people reason things out, not googling everything. Still waiting for your point, i will even allow you to Google your points and i promise to prove your Google with my points. Suicide is not kidney disease.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by Candycrushy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rip
It's not easy getting through with sucidal thought...we should always pray for divine strength everyday....nothing dey easy for life
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by successtutor(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coldie:
Stop committing suicide if someone does u evil.

Take a gun or knife to where he is and kill both u and the person it's far better than going alone

Nothing on earth is worth dying for. Better days ahead...
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by naturefellow(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
NOwazobia:
forget Google. Suicide is not a biological organ disease that can be pinpoint by an instrument or directly mentioned by a doctor. Suicide is complex in nature that no single study can be said to be holistic.

Mind you, when two matured rational people discussed, they do it as free mind, crude in their thought without referencing any material, that is how to discuss purely rational. I am disappointed in you that you have to point me to Google, when i was thinking you have a point but i was mistaken afterall. Until you are able to prove me wrong, my initial post still stand. Intelligent people reason things out, not googling everything. Still waiting for your point, i will even allow you to Google your points and i promise to prove your Google with my points. Suicide is not kidney disease.
sorry, I rather prefer a non-digital form of communication for discourses as indepth as this. Chat does not cut it!

And you're right, suicide is not like a kidney disease. It's more of mental or emotional. It has it's triggers, but a bruised ego is far from it.
Re: Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job by NOwazobia: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2020
naturefellow:
sorry, I rather prefer a non-digital form of communication for discourses as indepth as this. Chat does not cut it!

And you're right, suicide is not like a kidney disease. It's more of mental or emotional. It has it's triggers, but a bruised ego is far from it.
Have a nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man / Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.