Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? (687 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by Wittyglam(f): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2020
I did a lot of research on this topic and I understood different people and their opinions. I came up with a video to share my opinion and some of the views I got regarding this topic.
Take a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCCOFYle4M
Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Yes! Many mothers do

2 Likes

Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by Wittyglam(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
I really find this very disturbing. Some people are not fit to be parents
Roadsidetaylaw:
Yes!
Many mothers do
Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by Smile4mee01: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sometimes being a good father is a thankless Job. You do your best as a man to put your kids and the next generation in a position to succeed, knowing fully well that you might not be praised for it that's even you live long enough.

The true value of a good wife is in old age. Not now, that the man is working, hustling , providing. It's when he is now old, retired, weak, this is when he can be easily discarded.

This is why some argue that women don't love like men love. Women love you for what you can provide and not who you are.

Some of you will be shocked to find that, if you were dead today. Your wife will be looking out for your will, where the property documents are etc.

In a nutshell, as A man. You may not win your children over emotionally like your wife would. Make effort to be in thier lives, provide for them. And most importantly take care of yourself and your future so that you wont be in shock like Buhari when in future they will be asking your wife if they should love you or not.

2 Likes

Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by RightToReject(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
The inevitability of a self-absorbing or opportunistic mother poisoning the mind of her offspring against her husband, and vice versa, is the same as the inevitability of death.

1 Like

Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by Wittyglam(f): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by Supetheboys: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmm!I don't think so base on my experience growing up......maybe it happens but my ma and pa(God rest his loving soul) were all cool parents
Re: Do Mothers Poison The Heart Of Their Children Against The Father? by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Smile4mee01:
Sometimes being a good father is a thankless Job. You do your best as a man to put your kids and the next generation in a position to succeed, knowing fully well that you might not be praised for it that's even you live long enough.

The true value of a good wife is in old age. Not now, that the man is working, hustling , providing. It's when he is now old, retired, weak, this is when he can be easily discarded.

This is why some argue that women don't love like men love. Women love you for what you can provide and not who you are.

Some of you will be shocked to find that, if you were dead today. Your wife will be looking out for your will, where the property documents are etc.

In a nutshell, as A man. You may not win your children over emotionally like your wife would. Make effort to be in thier lives, provide for them. And most importantly take care of yourself and your future so that you wont be in shock like Buhari when in future they will be asking your wife if they should love you or not.

I love your write up and you Just explained a very good point what is expected of a family to avoid children mind being bayaised

(1) (Reply)

Set Of Chair For Sale Price 100k / Has Your Fiancéé Or Girlfriend Ever Told You This / Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.