Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland (862 Views)

Hey, Easy With The Name-calling! / I Was A Victim Of Sexual Abuse And Didn’t Tell For 17 Years / Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by NDelta(m): 1:37am On Mar 20, 2011
Hey guyz.
Ever notice that most post in naira land end up with name calling, abuse and fighting? Please let's be a bit refined as I have discovered that there are several non Nigerian here. What do u want them to think of us?
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Dyt(f): 2:46am On Mar 20, 2011
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by 190: 3:23am On Mar 20, 2011
Its quite painful,

If i were the mod's for a minute,

SMH, Heads would roll grin grin
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2011
@OP

Shut up!
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 4:27am On Mar 20, 2011
N.Delta:

Hey guyz.
Ever notice that most post in naira land end up with name calling, abuse and fighting? Please let's be a bit refined as I have discovered that there are several non Nigerian here. What do u want them to think of us?

Mehn, it's always been that way & we all are hy[pocrites of ourselves. . .if u don't want it try avoiding & ignoring it. . .it takes real Men to do dat.
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by BABE3: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Mehn, it's always been that way & we all are hy[pocrites of ourselves. . .if u don't want it try avoiding & ignoring it. . .it takes real Men to do dat.

I totally agree! smiley
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Araboy(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2011
For that same reason I desist to ask Pweety to sponsor my Nigerian citizenship until further notice Guys we foreigners are watching We might ask UN resolution and Ecowas intervention soon
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2011
^Wetin pweety do you?y u dey put my name 4 hand like dis?

BABE!:

I totally agree! smiley
wink
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Araboy(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2011
Desole mon objectif n etait pas te faire facher cherie
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2011
Wateva! angry
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Araboy(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2011
Sense of Humour is one of the greatest assets someone can have but some people can't get it they just uptight and sensitive but no matter what I will not insult them or tear them down
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2011
I laff in humour! cheesy undecided
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by MsYam(f): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
I believe those whom always love to bash people up are those people whom have no jobs and they are so dead jelous of someone. . . Its a sad case really. . . Unfortunately, there are more female or transgendered Nl's doing that which is a pity. . . angry
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Goldieluks: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2011
wth! undecided
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Siony(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
this is just the truth, some ppl in NL are very jobless and like to raise insult pretending to be the good ones,
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by MaiSuya(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ms. Yam:

I believe those whom always love to bash people up are those people whom have no jobs and they are so dead jelous of someone. . . Its a sad case really. . . Unfortunately, there are more female or transgendered Nl's doing that which is a pity. . . angry

I thot I was the only one who noticed this.

BTW, whats with the moniker?  grin
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by xxxchoc: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
@OP

Tell me about it,all these insults destroy conversation and the the whole purpose of being in a forum.I do not proclaim to be holier than thou but i am sure there are more dignified ways to convey your opinion if you do not agree with some one.
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by MissyB3(f): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2011
Dearie, it's a Forum. . . . . A faceless community where hundreds of people from all walks of life, with different incapabilities 'meet' to exchange views.
What do you expect?  undecided

We have the socially handicapped and we have those that help put them in check  wink because, as you see, NL is a mini Nigeria, a sorta jungle where only the strong survive and to enjoy NL you have to be 'strong'.   cheesy

Don't worry, you too will blend in soon.  wink
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by xxxchoc: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Dearie, it's a Forum. . . . . A faceless community where hundreds of people from all walks of life, with different incapabilities 'meet' to exchange views.
What do you expect?  undecided

We have the socially handicapped and we have those that help put them in check  wink because, as you see, NL is a mini Nigeria, a sorta jungle where only the strong survive and to enjoy NL you have to be 'strong'.   cheesy

Don't worry, you too will blend soon.  wink

Thanks dearie  wink smiley

I acknowledge what you said about the faceless forum!  grin  grin    You certainly get a mixed bag on these forums and i guess its too simplistic of me to expect mature conversations and ability to debate logically without resorting to name calling and other base means which signify lack of proper communication and social skills.
I just do me,whether i blend in or stick out, i think being myself is more  important than being accepted and becoming one of the crowd. wink  wink  wink
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Brite02(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
This is nairaland, the more it is like that but not extreme the more people are hooked grin
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2011
xxxchoc:

Thanks dearie wink smiley

I acknowledge what you said about the faceless forum! grin grin You certainly get a mixed bag on these forums and i guess its too simplistic of me to expect mature conversations and ability to debate logically without resorting to name calling and other base means which signify lack of proper communication and social skills.
I just do me,whether i blend in or stick out, i think being myself is more important than being accepted and becoming one of the crowd. wink wink wink

Abi? be ur own person & put them in their place! cheesy tongue
Re: Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland by Siony(m): 4:16am On Mar 22, 2011
one of them i notice most is '' justwise'' he is too lousy to my liking. raise insult's like children pretending to be Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Fraud / Elections Has Been Postponed In Oyo Central Senatorial District / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.