Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling (4652 Views)

Hey, Easy With The Name-calling! / Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland / How Many Times A Week Should A Young Married Couple Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by NubianQ(f): 12:37am On May 16, 2008
Can some of the men stop calling the ladies on nairaland prostitutes, bear in mind you have mothers, sisters, girlfriends and daughters. it needs to stop even if its a joke and all the sexist remarks need to stop because its becoming too outdated.

as for for me if you bite me i bite back so we need to stop.

Men can also be prostitutes as well, for me i am a Lover! call it what you like but as long as u don't use any silly word on me we are fine.

its getting so annoying that people dwell on insulting peoples appearances when people put their pictures. can we tlk about nicer stuff? i saw a post stating that some female members were prostitutes is it because they speak their mind?

call me what u like but remember anything said to me would be used against you or any one u love so lets respect each other
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 12:43am On May 16, 2008
he he he he he he he he he . . . . . na today? . . . . . cheesy

Even the Admin is unable to curb that from here. . . . . .let alone sum newbies. cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by lucabrasi(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2008
from my limited experience on here,the women/gurls have been the most insultive, and anyway it takes two to tango, most men on here roll with the punches even when the gurls or women dish it out
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by NubianQ(f): 12:51am On May 16, 2008
i know but nowadays , it gets personal. i am guilty as well but the latest posts calling some ladies prostitutes was really horrible and personally i was so Pissed off!!

Anyway atleast we can simmer it down a Bit!

in fairness to the women, the men sort of start some of the heat sometimes. with all the fights i wonder if we can ever ever ever have a nairaland party, there will be Blood! if that ever happens because personally i will arm myself to kill the men that have finished me on nairaland
hahahahhehehe grin grin grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 12:56am On May 16, 2008
if the ladies here stopped behaving as if the sun rises and sets around them we might have a bit of peace. grin
Gone are the days women just make noise and expect the man to take it in silence.

Everyone loves peace and love . . . at least i think i do.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 12:58am On May 16, 2008
Ohhhhhhhhhhh NO!!!!! what has happened to my lovely brown eyes embarassed

Nubian? you started this thread? . . . grin

believe me i didnt know sha!. . . tongue
I tot som newbies started it. . . .i Needa get sum sleep i beg. . . my eyes are Kinda errrrmmmmm grin
Its like im seeing double. . . . cool

I love peace too. . . . at least u already know that. . . wink
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 1:04am On May 16, 2008
Sometimes you just have to ignore some irritaring people here. I could be annoying at times though  tongue I don't even like to engage in verbal battles, I prefer to use my fists anyway cheesy kiss
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2008
stillwater:

Sometimes you just have to ignore some irritaring people here. I could be annoying at times though tongue I don't even like to engage in verbal battles, I prefer to use my fists anyway cheesy kiss

going by the last picture of u i saw, ur punch wont even shake a 10yr old. grin
Using your fists would be a bad idea.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by sheniqua: 1:09am On May 16, 2008
NubianQ:

Can some of the men stop calling the ladies on nairaland prostitutes, bear in mind you have mothers, sisters, girlfriends and daughters. it needs to stop even if its a joke and all the sexist remarks need to stop because its becoming too outdated.

as for for me if you bite me i bite back so we need to stop.

Men can also be prostitutes as well, for me i am a Lover! call it what you like but as long as u don't use any silly word on me we are fine.

its getting so annoying that people dwell on insulting peoples appearances when people put their pictures. can we tlk about nicer stuff? i saw a post stating that some female members were prostitutes is it because they speak their mind?

call me what u like but remember anything said to me would be used against you or any one u love so lets respect each other

Told them!
someone even had the guts to call me ashawo
I was shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
a whole me!
That's what they do
once a lady disagrees with their opinion some men will  call her ashawo and  and once a girl disagrees with a point made by a man, she describes the size of his willy wonka.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 1:13am On May 16, 2008
going by the last picture of u i saw, your punch wont even shake a 10yr old.
Using your fists would be a bad idea.

Look at this man oo angry cheesy Haven't you heard---Never judge a book by its cover. I'll beat you to pulp, just try me!!!!!!!! angry cheesy
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 1:15am On May 16, 2008
stillwater:

Look at this man oo angry cheesy Haven't you heard---Never judge a book by its cover. I'll beat you to pulp, just try me!!!!!!!! angry cheesy

i cant wait. grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 1:22am On May 16, 2008
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by NubianQ(f): 1:50am On May 16, 2008
Guilty as charged for insulting willy wonkers, but some guys on this nairaland can yab! am off to bed in a bit, alone sob sob sob cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:05am On May 16, 2008
Why are you crying?
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 2:07am On May 16, 2008
NubianQ:

Guilty as charged for insulting willy wonkers, but some guys on this nairaland can yab! am off to bed in a bit, alone sob sob sob cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

there's nothing wrong with going to bed alone.  wink
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 2:08am On May 16, 2008
stillwater:

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont rest until stillwater is mine!!!!! smiley
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by NubianQ(f): 2:09am On May 16, 2008
Dont mind me just being silly, its boring going to bed alone sometimes but i love it because i get to turn around and keep the TV on watching The Crime channel ( i am addicted)

.Gnite nairalanders, Hugs n kissesxxx
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 2:11am On May 16, 2008
gnite Nubian, for all your wahala you do have a nice heart.
You shldnt be alone for long eh. wink
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:19am On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

I wont rest until stillwater is mine!!!!! smiley

You better rest angry angry cheesy
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 2:55am On May 16, 2008
stillwater:

You better rest angry angry cheesy

its too late. smiley My mind is made up.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by debosky(m): 2:56am On May 16, 2008
Bros leave the babe, she no wan do! tongue
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by outlaws(m): 3:20am On May 16, 2008
cool

To NubianQ:The Queen of Prostitutes:
You need to shut your bitchy mouth and let people speak their minds, stupid bitch.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by 4Him1(m): 5:10am On May 16, 2008
debosky:

Bros leave the babe, she no wan do! tongue

na so dem dey talk. grin I shall try harder.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 9:17am On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

na so them dey talk. grin I shall try harder.
U go wait until Mandela becomes the president of the US. . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by lagguy: 12:27pm On May 16, 2008
NubianQ: Are u a smallee or a whitety wanabe? Dis ur post worry o. What's the big deal if one addresses u as a proustitute? Are u one? So far as u aren't one, why is it bordering u?

I gbadun ur smallee and whitety ways sha. Just hope u are not forming. Bc it makes me want to 'do it' with u.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by hammers(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2008
@poster

When did u suddenly become a preacher.
this aint the right place please.

move to other places in Nairaland like RELIGIONS aiigt!! wink
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Busta(f): 1:20pm On May 16, 2008
outlaws:

cool

You need to shut your bitchy mouth and let people speak their minds, stupid bitch.

See . . Was that even called for?  lipsrsealed
u just wanted to practice your newly found coolness??
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by NubianQ(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2008
Busta,

ignore OUTLAWS i hv sent him a message on another thread. and yes OUTLAWS I AM A PROSTITUTE CAN I REST NOW.

STUPID NARROW MINDED PUNK

HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSEF?
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2008
Thot dis was s'pose 2 b a peace thread undecided
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by manchibabe: 1:55pm On May 16, 2008
@ outlaw
You need to shut your bitchy mouth and let people speak their minds, stupid bitch.][quote][/quote]

this is how fight use to start, what has she said to warrant all this for one person, i guess u r sufferring from some brain disease
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2008
make love? not war?
r u serious?

no be today ooooo. even fasting and prayer no fit change am. it is here to stay.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2008
OMO IBO:

make love? not war?
r u serious?

no be today ooooo. even fasting and prayer no fit change am. it is here to stay.

Haba!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banned Again At The Islam Section / What Unconscious Activity Do U Find Yourself Doing When Annoyed? / Do We Have Respect For Privacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.