Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song (43569 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Adekdammy: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Face ni isoro
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by edoairways: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrittyWritter:
All I see is a bitter guy trying to catch cruize and thread smiley
No it isn't. Stealing someone's work (copyright) is a criminal offence
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Frankiecrenshaw: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Golan007:
There are some similarities actually.
bros na lie
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Bellotelli: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Black face was never a real niggarr and he was probably trying to be the most high...always smoke with sense
Weed is good...very good anyday anytime twice on Monday
But trying to become the most high is the bad thing....
No matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high..only jah[God] is the most high
!Now you understand Kestolove...! So say no more or else me ya pull the trigger as a real niggarrrr and me ya empty ma bullet in ya cheeest
Her chest But she's flat chested grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by mistahchris: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=96352246]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Black face was never a real niggarr and he was probably trying to be the most high...always smoke with sense
No matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high..only jah[God] is the most high
!Now you understand Kestolove...! So say no more or else me ya pull the trigger as a real niggarrrr and me ya empty ma bullet in ya cheeest
[

Loooolz @ most high. You won’t kee me
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

I like this slawomir the way I liked my ex girlfriend
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr

U Wan buy market abi
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by olisaEze(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Wasted, Chai!! e go pain me if u end up like kingtblackhoc. grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Emperor4tune(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
blackface & song theft mater be like abacha & stolen money,it reoccurence is never inevitable
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by supercase1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

DSS agents on NL are on your trail watch out and nor say I no tell you
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by djoey89: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
This one village people don hord him brain palliative.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by jacoik(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
Is this enemy of progress still existing?
lolxxxxx hahahaha it baffled me bro
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by jacoik(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr
lolxxxxx hahahaha you mean slawomirr is an addict?
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by leo22(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
twilliamx:
Well he and 2face had to settle out of court so there is a possibility there that he was saying the truth all along so there might just be a possibility that he is saying the truth now as well. The issue here is that , the successful artist is always right.

Tubaba sued him for 50billion so settling out of court was in blackface favour.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by witworth(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
you're senseless and I will sensitize you.
weed didn't turn Burnaboy and wizkid lives upside down, so it is not weed in the useless blackface life.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
So wat u have to say about burna,wizkid,davido,2baba
Use ya head
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Fabdaniel(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Nigerian music artiste, Blackface has called out his colleagues and music icons, Burna Boy and Wizkid for allegedly stealing his song.

According to the singer Burna Boy and Wizkid copied his song to come up with one of the songs on the starboy’s Made In Lagos album.
TD Jakes Sermons
He alleged that “Ginger”, a track on Wizkid’s recent Made In Lagos album was copied from his song “Twist and Turn”.

Blackface who made the allegation via the comment section of an Instagram blog, GossipMill on Sunday, November 22nd, disclosed that he released a diss song titled “Imposters” for the duo.

In other news, BlackFace of the now defunct Plantashun boiz music band has called out 2Face for failing to informing him about the death of an old mutual friend.

Taking to Instagram, he narrated how the members of the music band met the deceased and slammed 2Face for keeping him in the dark about his demise.

He further added that he has tried to reach the Veteran singer to get information on how to reach the deceased’s family members, but all to no avail, so he decided to call him out on social media.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/blackfacenaija/

This idiot just want make we remember am ��
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
It don't matter if u smoke weed
If u stupid u stupid
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Elxandre(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
DonBenny77:
The question is did they bite his song or not?
If they did he has every right to call them out...
I know say those two dey bite Fela material wella.....
People with sense will listen and compare both songs the others will just abuse the poor dude
grin
I just did.
Blackface must be high to even suggest that.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Cantonese: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
ivolt:
Blackface is right. Anyone who disagrees is working for Burna boy and Wizkid. We all know that Blackface is a very talented artist who is being oppressed by song chiefs.

One thing is to be talented while another thing is to be favoured. He can have the talent and not have the favour to make it. Dangote as the richest man in Nigeria is not the most educated, yet the most educated beg to be employed by him.

Blackface needs now to attach to those who are favoured and stop crying over the successes of everyone.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by megareal: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy no dey ever tire. I salute his courage for trouble. undecided
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MemoriesAndMe: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
ivolt:
Blackface is right. Anyone who disagrees is working for Burna boy and Wizkid. We all know that Blackface is a very talented artist who is being oppressed by song chiefs.
The guy has been complaining bitterly ever since. Blaming everyone. Any artists that go any close to this guy or try to do any song with him will end up in the news, because one day, he will blame them too.

Of everyone he has accused of stealing his songs, which one has he been able to prove in court? Yet he's quick to jump on social media whining like a kid. I used to be his huge fan, everybody loved this guy until he started sudden hatred for his colleagues.

I no like that kind person abeg.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Dantedasz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Dantedasz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wizkid featuring Burnaboy-GINGER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33xgszZJn_c
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by megareal: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thoughty2:
grin grin grin

Interesting animation with beautiful faces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ktnPKSCI4&t=260s
Is this your work?
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by orlaglobal234: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy again is it only you know how to sing or write song? even without stealing your your song nobody listen to your song again
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Uwatt: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin tongue
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

hahahahahahaha tongue
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

hahahahahahaha
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by emoney09: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Really
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by egopersonified(f): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
can someone please start a GoFundMe for this guy so he can make his first billion and allow us rest? I don taya for so so complain.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by charlesucheh(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Damn Nigarrrrr!!

that's some crazy ass response...

you sure smoke with sense!!!
black face was never the issh

damn Nigarrrrr.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by kikelomojessy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why this guy come get song wey him no dey sing, na other people come dey sing him songs. Lol.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by vibre: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Black face again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) / Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.