Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” (66174 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by OscarJaden(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
coming from an unrepentant cheat and chronic womanizer smh
words of a depressed evening newspaper

a man will definitely come your way just chill
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by inspayard(f): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
PCG001:

օsɦɛʏ ʍa'ʍɨ, ռօtɛɖ ʝaʀɛ❗❗

Okay, you are welcome.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by LINTUNE(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Basher8583:

Sugar. That's exactly the way chronic cheats talk. He just sold himself out and I'm sure his wife even knows
to her, every guy us a cheat, na loneliness and depression they worry her, maybe all the guys she don meet, na only to bang and dump her them de do, na why she get hatred for guys, las las she will be alright, i pray true love comes her way..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by Nonstoprain: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
huge transformer

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
undecidedwho cares?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by sylve11: 2:15am On Nov 24, 2020
ecolime:
Cute couple smiley

Do you know him personally? Or you are just a bitter human?

the latter....... grin cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by harmony75: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2020
who's enjoying it naw you..it pays to be responsible may God continue to bless your home.. if you're not responsible as a wife /husband who are you doing? yaself!!!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by ijayebonyi(f): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2020
PCG001:
ʟօօҡ ʍɛ աɛʟʟ աɛʟʟ
ʟօօҡ ɨռtօ ʍʏ ɛʏɛs
ɨ ʟօօҡ ʟɨҡɛ քɛʀsօռ աɛʏ tɦɨs ռɛաs ċօռsɨɢռ❓❓❓
Not at all
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Smh
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by cynthia500(f): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2020
“Dream beautiful dreams, and then work to make those dreams come true. Be the change you want to see in the world. Believe you can and you will. Do the right thing even when no one is looking. Make today the day you learn something new Be silly, be honest, be kind
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by Josywhyte: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
pepper dem,bolanle pepper dem o. Who no like better thing eheh...bolanle like better thing
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by generationz(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
coming from an unrepentant cheat and chronic womanizer smh

Maybe the wife knows and has accepted her fate and doing her own on the side. They separated before and are back together. The wife is too pretty and does not fit Bolanle at all.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by kolade560: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beckysexy:
Ok, so what are we supposed to do about that?
BTW, this guy is so damn hot, and I heard he also got the cash.
what makes him hot
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by Beckysexy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
kolade560:

what makes him hot
Money!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” by kolade560: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beckysexy:

Money!
do u have his bank statement
All that glitters are not gold, this how average Nigeria girl run into fire filled marriage all in the name of money, later they will say all men are the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.