Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? (7934 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 4:09am On Mar 20, 2011
I am pretty sure must people are guilty of this.

Yaa offcourse some people can be mean to good looking people cuz they are jealous or simply
want attention undecided

But seriously, people are generally nicer to good looking people.

Why is that so?
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 20, 2011
lmao. i think so. grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 4:15am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao. i think so. grin

hey are huni no joke
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by desholah(m): 4:33am On Mar 20, 2011
OP.
I don't think so . . .But you can say may be pple are too nice to the celebrities cause of their fame and so on . . .But to good looking ones ''Ordinary people''? i don't think so . , They rather diss and envy than to respect or be nice to them.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Goldieluks: 4:37am On Mar 20, 2011
A typical example . . . . ,

Desense is mean to me,cause im good looking,and he's jealous of my looks! tongue grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Pweety4me(f): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2011
Do you mean guys? because if na guys, ofcourse they are!! cheesy
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by desholah(m): 4:45am On Mar 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Do you mean guys? because if na guys, ofcourse they are!! cheesy
Stop hating tongue

Goldie,
Don't let us start it all over again . . .pLEASE BACK OFF TILL YOU MODIFY THAT POST . . . .I do respect you and don;t think REALITY can save you,He's my pal . . That's the fact you are not aware of . . . . . undecided

OP.
i LIKE I SAID EARLIER . . . , It's not the way you assume it.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Goldieluks: 4:48am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Stop hating tongue

Goldie,
Don't let us start it all over again . . .pLEASE BACK OFF TILL YOU MODIFY THAT POST . . . .I do respect you and don;t think REALITY can save you,He's my pal . . That's the fact you are not aware of . . . . . undecided

OP.

i have done that already.haba
sweerie i aint taking your Reality away from you,so don't fret,it is an NL thingy,plus he's cool.

@OP Desense is mean to me,cause i erm erm erm ,brb.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2011
undecided
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

OP.
I don't think so . . .But you can say may be pple are too nice to the celebrities cause of their fame and so on . . .But to good looking ones ''Ordinary people''? i don't think so . , They rather diss and envy than to respect or be nice to them.

huni do u live in the 21th century
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Pweety4me(f): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Stop hating tongue

On wat?
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Stop hating tongue

Goldie,

OP.

Same idiót, different thread!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by desholah(m): 4:59am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Same idiót, different thread!
Now can you stop quoting me . . .Honestly i'm serious!!! . . .Are you still feeling the bashing/dissing i casted on you? undecided

OP.
i HAVE SAID IT ALL!!!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2011
Go and park your mouth in a trash can. I have enough ammo for senseless nonentities like you.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by desholah(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2011
Please stay on topic people.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by obowunmi(m): 5:33am On Mar 20, 2011
Yes indeed! No one likes to look at ugly folk.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 5:37am On Mar 20, 2011
obowunmi:

Yes indeed! No one likes to look at ugly folk.
But are you even good looking yourself?
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Pweety4me(f): 5:38am On Mar 20, 2011
^Bwaha!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by desholah(m): 5:46am On Mar 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

huni do u live in the 21th century
Elaborate dear~~
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 20, 2011
@ topic

From the little experience that I have, I believe that most men tend to be far nicer to pretty women than they are to the less prettier ones(unfortunately, I belong to this group); as for a general response, I simply do not know but I suspect that the answer might be yes.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by 190: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ topic

From the little experience that I have, I believe that most men tend to be far nicer to pretty women than they are to the less prettier ones(unfortunately, I belong to this group); as for a general response, I simply do not know but I suspect that the answer might be yes.

unfortunately and too bad he makes sense and i agree with him on this

omo2dun back off, i still dont like you grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 20, 2011
^
ok o, I go back off and stay in my lane.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by 190: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
ok o, I go back off and stay in my lane.

better back off else i would shook bottle in your nyash!!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by eghost247(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2011
yeah people tend to be nicer to good look people, who doesn't like a pretty face
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2011
To be Frank i have a default dislike for everyone either beautiful or not beautiful.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by eghost247(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2011
pc guru:

To be Frank i have a default dislike for everyone either beautiful or not beautiful.
yeah right
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2011
True Story, wink
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Tosinville(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2011
To post this then the poster sounds like a gorgeous lady, let me finish this before viewing her profile.

Yeah! it happens, the girls admire me while some dudes keep hatin in my place lol
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Araboy(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2011
I am nicer to ugly girls I always approach them and compliment them because it make them feel good and doesn't take anything away from me so guys it's nice to be gentelmen sometimes
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2011
@OP: Yeah, people are generally nicer to people who are attractive--studies have show this.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by xhosachoc(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2011
@ OP

The 'not -so-handsome' male tends to be nicer and real.They really appreciate and know how to treat a woman.Whereas on the other hand some goodlooking ones are too smug and cocky and the conversations can be boring  and monotonous :brain dead male bimbo comes to mind.!Its better to judge people on their personality rather than on looks or lack of them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.