Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (73692 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
emanobis:
True be told and being unbiased, the cost is much in Igbo land; and some people saying Igbo ladies are better, I've come across ladies from other ethnic group that are more behaved, cultured, humble that our Igbo ladies.
Besides, the high cost of the pride price will never make the lady to be resourceful, hardworking and family Oriented.
Go check it, Igbos have the highest number of overdue single ladies.

I sense you are an igbo Man or woman so if it can come from you i wonder why your sisters dey vex for me.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

I just checked your profile pics and from i see i kinda have this phronesis that you are either a virgin or a igbo lady with very low sexual mileage..

So my advise for you is to keep it up cos as long as you are sexually decent, i support a bride price of $1million on your head but if you tow the path of some of your promiscuous sisters Nne nah higher purchase you go be o.
Why checking on profile pics of Igbo lady.

Mr go for your cheap girls.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by MSGAMBLE9: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
its a lie the percentage of igbo men chosing nwanyi ndi Yoruba is 0.01 percent .... when there is southsouth and even middlebelt
Are you sure? Most igbo traders in Ibadan have yoruba wives..ask any of your brothers that stays here
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Coronavirus84: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

You are mean as in very very mean... shocked just indomie and pepsi..Not even Sharwarma or Pizza grin
Very funny
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Why checking on profile pics of Igbo lady.

Mr go for your cheap girls.

I have a ''Very cheap'' supersonically beautiful lady already...very cheap in the sense that she was not sold to me like an overhyped product even though i happen to be her very first man who made her a woman hence she is worth millions of dollars in bride price.... and we will teach our daughters to value their sexuality, to guard their body tenaciously and not mess up like several ladies of today who after they have been terrible damaged, will still want to cling to a man and want the man to pay crazy bride price for a public asset, they will want all forms of wedding and at the end, there will be nothing to show for it.

My point is clear, every lady has a past and the fact that a lady has slept with a thousand men does not devalue her as a woman but when it comes to bride price, no woman should be overhyped except the man just wishes to splash money on her or except she is a virgin or a lady of considerable sexual value.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Sorry, i don't engage with tribalists for too long. Have nice day

Look at the ret@rded hypocrite of a common wh0re.....well from one tribalist to another; fvck u
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jupiter7:

Hmm you are shagging a girl in Imo state, I am sure you must have caught HIV already.

Nah man, it's only market research
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
emanobis:
True be told and being unbiased, the cost is much in Igbo land; and some people saying Igbo ladies are better, I've come across ladies from other ethnic group that are more behaved, cultured, humble that our Igbo ladies.
Besides, the high cost of the pride price will never make the lady to be resourceful, hardworking and family Oriented.
Go check it, Igbos have the highest number of overdue single ladies.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

I have a ''Very cheap'' supersonically beautiful lady already...very cheap in the sense that she was not sold to me like an overhyped product even though i happen to be her very first man who made her a woman hence she is worth millions of dollars in bride price.... and we will teach our daughters to value their sexuality, to guard their body tenaciously and not mess up like several ladies of today who after they have been terrible damaged, will still want to cling to a man and want the man to pay crazy bride price for a public asset, they will want all forms of wedding and at the end, there will be nothing to show for it.

My point is clear, every lady has a past and the fact that a lady has slept with a thousand men does not devalue her as a woman but when it comes to bride price, no woman should be overhyped except the man just wishes to splash money on her or except she is a virgin or a lady of considerable sexual value.
Mr marry your cheap girls and spare us this long story.

Am done with you.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by tollyboy5(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
I know the truth hurts.

That we keep quiet is not we don't know your way of life.

Next time don't start what you can't finish.
See dis 1. I'm not a bigot like you. If you can't see the primitivity in your culture and lifestyle all the best.
I don't want to look like "I have anything against igbos"
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:

Am done with you.

Ok my daughter. Just promise me you will be a good girl and will make daddy proud.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by tollyboy5(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:

Am done with you.
Ladies are not meant to bought get that into your igbotic head madam. undecided
They're also humans, I see Igbo girls talk about their net worth . you're jobless and you have networth shocked . that one is only possible in Igbo land. Their men worship puzzy and are popularly know to always give head to satisfy women.
Ones a lady has a price she's already worthless thats why she can't come back to her fathers house to claim inheritance.
They've sold her out already she's not meant to come back
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Bro engaging this people is like trying to reason with a baboon, they first attack other tribes but when the heat comes on them they cry "marginalization", and they'll still be arguing based on baseless facts when just few days ago a lady from imo state was advertising herself and complaining about lack of husband to marry.... assuming i didn't serve in the east this people go just they give us bobo, their matter don tire me.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Yes just like we ate the hearts and livers of your brothers in the biafran war...
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4340379/youths-catch-man-having-sex

That's a thread of one married Nwayii oma caught having sex in the bush with her lover....imagine the simp husband after selling his kidney to pay for the bush wh0res bride price and she ends up giving the cookie to some Yoruba demon right in the bush grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:

Am done with you.
[qu
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Then leave the Igbo people and their culture out of your nonsense and mind your damn business!
ote author=TheLionofLasigi post=96390494]

Bro engaging this people is like trying to reason with a baboon, they first attack other tribes but when the heat comes on them they cry "marginalization", and they'll still be arguing based on baseless facts when just few days ago a lady from imo state was advertising herself and complaining about lack of husband to marry.... assuming i didn't serve in the east this people go just they give us bobo, their matter don tire me.[/quote]

This is the video thread of an igbo lady practically wailing because their men have abandoned them for our ''Cheap yoruba'' ladies.

I think this sums it up.....I come in peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/6268983/beg-anambra-enugu-men-marry
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Look at the ret@rded hypocrite of a common wh0re.....well from one tribalist to another; fvck u
Nah, fvck your dirty mother. I'm not gay

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Never... I'm not a simpleton.

I would rather go to Benin repulblic to bring a young unassuming lady with curves to die for rather than pay crazy bride price on a lady whose mileage can never be reset.
Keep deceiving yourself o..

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:
[quote author=TheLionofLasigi post=96390494]

Bro engaging this people is like trying to reason with a baboon, they first attack other tribes but when the heat comes on them they cry "marginalization", and they'll still be arguing based on baseless facts when just few days ago a lady from imo state was advertising herself and complaining about lack of husband to marry.... assuming i didn't serve in the east this people go just they give us bobo, their matter don tire me.

This is the video thread of an igbo lady practically wailing because their men have abandoned them for our ''Cheap yoruba'' ladies.

I think this sums it up.....I come in peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/6268983/beg-anambra-enugu-men-marry

Tokunbo, I am done having this conversation!
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by crackhaus: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

This... cool
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Bigsunny01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jnjoku883:

Which igbo quality Igbo girls are too expensive and as a matter of fact, woman na woman weda igbo or hausa or yoruba or any tribe. Igbo girls, continue deceiving urselves... I am much impressed dat it never crosses 50k. Time is coming wen igbo girls will beg for a husband and they willnot see. Remember dat the girls in nigeria are more dan boiz. Be careful and dont get deceived.

Is already happening my broda, go to Imo state and see something

No Wonder Rochas sister said a male native of Imo state should try and marry more dan one wife grin grin

From de voice of Minister of Enjoyment

Funny country
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by potopotoking: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
ehinmowo:

[s]Person wey never stay for east go dey think say you dey talk reasonable thing. And over 200 gullible ones like you liked the rubbish. An average Igbo girl in the east na prostitute.[/s] Their body count na infinitesimal.

You are a mumu and semi-literate lol. smiley

Na dis be de ultimate result of so-called "free education" in omo shit dudu land! cheesy

Fool! In your pitiful attempt to insult you have, in fact, PROPHESIED!! grin

Read THIS, shit dudu boy, and weep...that's IF you CAN read... shocked lipsrsealed cry

in·fin·i·tes·i·mal
-an indefinitely small quantity; a value approaching zero.

FAIL!!! ROFLMAO!!! kiss kiss kiss

E pain am, I know, ndo o..

51 He did not say this on his own, but being high priest mumu that year he prophesied...lol
-John 11:51 NRSV

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ehinmowo: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
potopotoking:

Na dis be de ultimate result of so-called "free education" in omo shit dudu land! cheesy

Read THIS, shit dudu boy, and weep...that's IF you CAN read... shocked lipsrsealed cry

in·fin·i·tes·i·mal

51 He did not say this on his own, but being high priest mumu that year he prophesied...lol

I am way above your league boy.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by potopotoking: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
potopotoking:

in·fin·i·tes·i·mal

This jokes are getting stale.... your mum was probably burnt for witchcraft, stop acting like you guys aren't monkeys.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=mariahAngel post=96392300][/quote]

You no get respect at all...

You suppose add Uncle to that name... Oya correct yourself..
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Cantonese: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The average Yoruba woman who has an independent mindset wouldn't marry an "omo Igbo" or even most tribes, they just can't blend, the Yoruba woman was raised to be independent and has learnt to stand on her own, blab all you want but Yoruba women make up the most successful tribe of women in Nigeria today, thus she isn't the type that would blend well with the egotistical Igbo man, it's why you hardly see yoruba women chasing igbo men, with all they talk they still love their Yoruba demons grin plus most yoruba parents don't subcribe to bringing home an "omo Igbo".

Igbo girls on the other are quite an easy catch... it's why they seem sort after, we fvck them, yes...but when it comes to marriage it's bisola we go to because bisola will know how to give her mother in law the respect she deserves and won't look her in the eyes while greeting her. Plus most Igbo women are stay at home wives, who wants to pay and marry a breeding liability.

Ask yourself why genevieve is still single and omotola is married and would soon be a grandma...most people aren't interested

Ask yourself why Bimbo Akintola has never married. What about Bimbo Oshin and a host of others?

Have you ever visited Baba landlord controlling several rooms in his compound with Igbo boys living there? The man's daughters beg for money, matches, pepper, salt, kerosene and to watch TV. The man's wives beg for the same thing and end up begging Igbo boys to have sex with them. Una girls na the biggest sarra, with due respect to your decent folks. It is common knowledge in the country that the cheapest women are from the SW. Na 10 for 100 naira dem be. They need little money to start their paraga business or selling of wares on trays in all busstops.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cantonese:

Ask yourself why Bimbo Akintola has never married. What about Bimbo Oshin and a host of others?

Have you ever visited Baba landlord controlling several rooms in his compound with Igbo boys living there? The man's daughters beg for money, matches, pepper, salt, kerosene and to watch TV. The man's wives beg for the same thing and end up begging Igbo boys to have sex with them. Una girls na the biggest sarra, with due respect to your decent folks. It is common knowledge in the country that the cheapest women are from the SW. Na 10 for 100 naira dem be. They need little money to start their paraga business or selling of wares on trays in all busstops.

Your women are harlots, at least ours even have the sense to do paraga business, the only resort for your mother was suckin dick and working in a baby factory with led to your birth.
Fact proves that nobody wants to pay the worth of a Jeep for a slippers, fact remains that your leader confirmed what am saying by stating that 99.9% of your women are streetshittin c0cksuckers.

And public opinion also say that you all are fourth class citizens.

Cry me a river, product of a baby factory
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

You no get respect at all...

You suppose add Uncle to that name... Oya correct yourself..

Oya egbon Toks ... cheesy

Although, kosi egbon l'ori hintanet
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=mariahAngel post=96392300][/quote]
Hahahahaha tokunbo
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
mariahAngel:
Seun, what do you and your mods have against the Igbo people and their traditions?
Why do you keep pushing these topics about Igbo people to the front page?
What is your agenda?

Dominique
Lalasticlala

Umu Igbo, mehenu anya unu! They're definitely up to something. IT IS NO COINCIDENCE!
Aba women riot...cheesy
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha tokunbo

Owuni aha ya nu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MouthAction In Marriage / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.