Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (43133 Views)

My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

The marriage is three years old.
Not everybody likes these social media of a thing.

365 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Prechgold1180(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Before u post ur family problem on social media

Note that the internet is filled with frustrated people who really don’t send you any good

Dey would give u worst advise

What am I even saying

First to comment

Please I beg you @all
Don’t vote for tinubu or anybody above 70 we don suffer reach abeg

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2022

Year 2022, the year for RedPillers angry

360 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by thorpido(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Keep appealing to your brother.Get his pastor or an elder he respects to intervene.
Her offence is not too bad to just throw the marriage away.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by uthlaw: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ena still de value this scam called marriage!

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Cyphar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
I love your brother.... n.b no homo grin

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Lisabi01: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Reading
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by bestdefender: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omo this one heavy ,but on a second thought why posting family matter on a social media, my guy like you said he is a man of his word , the truth is that one person can stop him now and that's your mum intensify the plea ok .
And for all the ladies that thinks going to social media to solve you marital problems unanonymous is the Koko , I have one thin to tell ya...,..............
Fuk all yo

249 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Jennyclay(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
The summary here is that, Your brother is an introvert while his wife is an extrovert.

But was your brother not aware she's among awon Tonto dike crew before he married her??

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Ryda(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
When couples are confronted with difficulties, it is best they settled amongst themselves.

The Internet can give you advice on how to run your family affairs, but they'll never or can never run your family affair.
Remember you'll always live with the consequences.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Women and social media. Most of them all they do is sit at home,eat,snap,chat and make stupid videos for the gram.
Kudos to your bro. Good riddance

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
thorpido:
Keep appealing to your brother.Get his pastor or an elder he respects to intervene.

Honestly brother, I wish I can tell all that happened
I've tried my best and my entire family, but I don't know what made these lady did these. I warned her about these social media of a thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by slawormiir: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Don't mind them ...

Any little thing they will run to social media and post it there

This is the reason I don't bother to view WhatsApp status

It is full of shit

240 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
bestdefender:
Omo this one heavy ,but on a second thought why posting family matter on a social media, my guy like you said he is a man of his word , the truth is that one person can stop him now and that's your mum intensify the plea ok .
And for all the ladies that thinks going to social media to solve you marital problems unanonymous is the Koko , I have one thin to tell ya...,..............
Fuk all yo

My mom was whom I first called especially the moment I heard him calling the lawyer for the divorce papers........ It's been a week plus now... He's hell bent in his decision...... I'm even heart touched by the cry of these Lady.... I've done my best... Will keep trying and for the Pastor, that one no too like church things to much

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

Year 2022, the year for RedPillers angry

Fellow, I think it's not about redpill or whatever you may call it, I think its a thing of standard and respect for your partners boundaries. I'm weak and tired

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by bahdpersona(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
I like your brother's reaction, people like your brother can repeat warning for innumerable times but when it's time to penalize their offenders , nothing can stop them.

352 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Tokskob2008: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
thorpido:

Her offence is not too bad

Her husband constantly warns her of doing a particular thing but she keeps doing it anyway so what is not too bad in that?

If you can't understand, learn and do what your partner likes and want in marriage then you don't have any business being married in the first place.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by odinson1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dude Your Brother is a Man Worthty of Respect. This is how you discipline a woman,by making her know she's easily Replaceable. Some foolish men will advise you to have a heart to heart conversation with your wife and beg her,these Are just a waste of time because she will only use that Conversation to Manipulate you even further.

But... I'll advise him not to divorce her...yet. the fear of divorce alone is enough for her to Know who is the Man of the house.
Trust me,she will never misbehave in that house ever again

296 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
bahdpersona:
I like your brother's reaction, people like your brother can repeat warning for innumerable times but when it's time to penalize their offenders , nothing can stop them.

Truth be said, he warned her countless of time, maybe she took his gentility for granted and thought it'll be like the previous one's she's been getting away with

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
odinson1:
Dude Your Brother is a Man Worthty of Respect. This is how you discipline a woman,by making her know she's easily Replaceable. Some foolish men will advise you to have a heart to heart conversation with your wife and beg her,these Are just a waste of time because she will only use that Conversation to Manipulate you even further.

But... I'll advise him not to divorce her...yet. the fear of divorce alone is enough for her to Know who is the Man of the house.
Trust me,she will never misbehave in that house ever again

I'm scared brother, these man can endure even the worst of all attitude you can ever imagine from a woman.. But I don't know what came over my brother to decide these all of a sudden

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by odinson1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Genesiszero:

I'm scared brother, these man can endure even the worst of all attitude you can ever imagine from a woman.. But I don't know what came over my brother to decide these all of a sudden

Tell your brother what i just told you about

"the fear of divorce being almost as Terrifying as the divorce itself"

She will think twice before misbehaving again because she knows your brother is a no nonsense man. Tell him not to divorce her,what he has been doing since is enough punishment and warning for her.

But if she misbehaves again...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Kollins11: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Women and social media. Most of them all they do is sit at home,eat,snap,chat and make stupid videos for the gram.
Kudos to your bro. Good riddance
The one wey dey vex me pass na when dem dey cry for camera. Who does that??

How you go set camera then you go dey cry claiming you're hurt.... Werey gender.

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Bamzyriches451: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Women are fund of doing that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2022
odinson1:

Tell your brother what i just told you about

"the fear of divorce being almost as Terrifying as the divorce itself"

She will think twice before misbehaving again because she knows your brother is a no nonsense man. Tell him not to divorce her,what he has been doing since is enough punishment and warning for her.

But if she misbehaves again...

Thanks a lot for your time and advice, I'll make sure I try more tomorrow. I wish he'll just here any of us! The funny thing is that, he'll give you a listening ear with all maximum respect and then after you're done talking he'll tell you he's made up his mind..... I'll try more tomorrow just like you've advised.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Righteousness2(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Yes the wife allowed the devil to use her to cause her hubby pains but Divorce is too harsh .

We need to Pray for your Brother and ask GOD to touch his heart. He just needs a touch from GOD.

Precious Daddy, I pray thee, locate this young man, touch and heal him. I Cancel any divorce and I Decree Restoration of Love and Submission in their Home in JESUS Name... Amen!

That settles it! Tell his wife that Righteousness said she should stop crying. She should just submit to her husband wholeheartedly.
We have Cancelled the divorce!
I am waiting to Hear the testimony!

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Kobicove(m): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Personally I also hate overexposure on social media therefore I do not blame your brother undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by bestdefender: 3:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

My mom was whom I first called especially the moment I heard him calling the lawyer for the divorce papers........ It's been a week plus now... He's hell bent in his decision...... I'm even heart touched by the cry of these Lady.... I've done my best... Will keep trying and for the Pastor, that one no too like church things to much
then no bring church matter,I just dey pity for d wife though

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by MrCuteking(m): 4:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yes the wife allowed the devil to use her to cause her hubby pains but Divorce is too harsh .

We need to Pray for your Brother and ask GOD to touch his heart. He just needs a touch from GOD.

Precious Daddy, I pray thee, locate this young man and touch and heal him. I Cancel any divorce and I Decree Restoration of Love and Submission in their Home in JESUS Name... Amen!

That settles it! Tell his wife that Righteousness said she should stop crying. She should just submit to her husband wholeheartedly.
We have Cancelled the divorce!

AMEN

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Chisave: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2022
H
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Bluewitch(f): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him!

The marriage is three years old.
Not everybody likes these social media of a thing.

Let him do what he wants...
What makes you think she won't do it again? And then beg again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Bluewitch(f): 5:00am On Jan 22, 2022
thorpido:

Lmaoo...
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2022
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.