Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (73700 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The average Yoruba woman who has an independent mindset wouldn't marry an "omo Igbo" or even most tribes, they just can't blend, the Yoruba woman was raised to be independent and has learnt to stand on her own, blab all you want but Yoruba women make up the most successful tribe of women in Nigeria today, thus she isn't the type that would blend well with the egotistical Igbo man, it's why you hardly see yoruba women chasing igbo men, with all they talk they still love their Yoruba demons grin plus most yoruba parents don't subcribe to bringing home an "omo Igbo".

Igbo girls on the other are quite an easy catch... it's why they seem sort after, we fvck them, yes...but when it comes to marriage it's bisola we go to because bisola will know how to give her mother in law the respect she deserves and won't look her in the eyes while greeting her. Plus most Igbo women are stay at home wives, who wants to pay and marry a breeding liability.

Ask yourself why genevieve is still single and omotola is married and would soon be a grandma...most people aren't interested
Keep deceiving yourself o.. Yoruba girls wey no sabi cook and mostly single mothers, igbo men don't even find them attractive for marriage even tho we can fvck them to pieces just to release conji. Unlike Your pple that chase igbo women like no tommorow, even knowing she is hoe and still wife her. I can't even count the number of igbo girls i know with yoruba husbands and it disgusts me. I've even warn my sisters die, they dare not give you people a chance, you think sensible igbos want you pple to breed with their daughters? God forbid. Maybe our leftovers or outcasts can easily be taken by you guys. Our worst are in high demand by your people whose dick never rest. If you think igbos ladies aren't hot cake then ask davido, obasanjo and other prominent people from your side.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, the way your people throw statistics is alarming!!! kai, 55℅ ? haba, you have been deceived by those pre wedding pictures you normally see online between yorubas and Igbos. go to most Yoruba villages and towns and do the survey, even I was magnanimous by declaring 8% earlier.

About you claiming to be the best, that is a fallacy, every tribe is unique , the unnecessary chest beating of your people attracts negative energy to them, you can't be the best with strong inferiority complex, Never!!. the way your people brag on petty things shows they are not the best, they are just trying to measure up... let me borrow your words, Kiss The Truth.
You can't talk about yourba villages, those pple are too wretched to feed themselves not to talk of paying igbo bride price.
We chest beat cause we know what we are made of.. Negative energy? Or mean jealousy?
There's no area your tribe bests us no matter how hard you try to deny.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

No man, am not a pathetic Igbo. This is the link of the imo whores

https://www..ng/talk-zone/commotion-two-prostitutes-engage-bloody-fight-publicly-imo-state

And I'd get you the one where your albino leader said it
I can't even waste my time and resources opening that link cos mere seeing it i could tell it's a spam website with unverified gossip news and probably virus infected

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by jagorinho: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You can't talk about yourba villages, those pple are too wretched to feed themselves not to talk of paying igbo bride price.
We chest beat cause we know what we are made of.. Negative energy? Or mean jealousy?
There's no area your tribe bests us no matter how hard you try to deny.

I want to be a bit civil with you but it seems this your chest beating will be a strain in this conversation, you can ask phyno why he was ranting that he has been relegated by Yoruba artistes, stripe acquires paystack ( a Yoruba owned company) for 200million dollars, with that amount, one will buy all 4 *4 shops your blodas used in selling fake chargers and phones in Lagos and all south east.

your people can only be best by swelling in numbers in Asian jails and inventing new crimes, who on earth will impregnate random girls just with the aim of selling their unborn babies if not your people. I have to go now, I will reply to your mention tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Keep deceiving yourself o.. Yoruba girls wey no sabi cook and mostly single mothers, igbo men don't even find them attractive for marriage even tho we can fvck them to pieces just to release conji. Unlike Your pple that chase igbo women like no tommorow, even knowing she is hoe and still wife her. I can't even count the number of igbo girls i know with yoruba husbands and it disgusts me. I've even warn my sisters die, they dare not give you people a chance, you think sensible igbos want you pple to breed with their daughters? God forbid. Maybe our leftovers or outcasts can easily be taken by you guys. Our worst are in high demand by your people whose dick never rest. If you think igbos ladies aren't hot cake then ask davido, obasanjo and other prominent people from your side.

First of all Stella obasanjo is from Iruekpen, Esan West, Edo State, stop clinching....(una too dey clinch better things) and davido hasn't married chioma or paid the bride price she's only breeding for him and last time I checked she was kicked out of the house....

And you sef know sey no Yoruba girl dey dat your potopoto hamlet so where you want see am fvck, and yes most may not know how to cook because they're either working in the bank or selling stuffs in their shops... it's why we have Igbo and calabar house girls who do the cooking and domestic choes and once in a while gets bleeped by the madams sons.
I know your pain, I'd probably one day meet one of those your sisters and make a woman out of her, no woman can resist the Yoruba demon grin even your Obi's daughter... And most "sensible" igbos like this thread says would sell and allow their daughters breed for #500k and 6 bottles of shekpe.... But I ain't paying for what's free.

Greet your sisters for me, anytime am in the east for company duties tell them to stop by. grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ransomed: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

One of the reasons Adaezes and Achalugos are not getting married because their parents want to sell them but, ndi ofe mmanu Will even support you during the marriage ceremony. Bia, are ibo girls for sale?
What yeye quality are you talking about?
Forget all the mgbekes you termed Nwayi imma that have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Ugosample(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

So 200 plus people actually liked this post?

It's amazing!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Friend22:

Based on what metric(s)?

Are you talking about people who hardly close their legs before marriage?!

lol na Afonja girls dey close deir smelling pant before marriage abi grin grin .... igbo girls are still the most desired.... which of davidos baby mama is enjoying the type of privileges chioma is?? Something peruzzi bin Bleep finish

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I can't even waste my time and resources opening that link cos mere seeing it i could tell it's a spam website with unverified gossip news and probably virus infected

grin grin naijaloaded spam website..... you're a sore loser, go w@nk to tiwa savage's photos grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by deavicky(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

you really do not understand. Is just that igbo ladies are littered everywhere in Nigeria so the chances of meeting them is high, that why people get to marry to them. What will a man do when he is love. If want take statistics from tomorrow u will see that at every 10 ramdom girls u stop on the road 7 are igbos if not more.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by omooba969(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ugosample:

So 200 plus people actually liked this post?

It's amazing!

You should know that 99.9% of the Likes are from the people from the other side. grin

They enjoy hyping themselves. smiley
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Ugosample(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2020
omooba969:

You should know that 99.9% of the Likes are from the people from the other side. grin

They enjoy hyping themselves. smiley

Just so you know
I'm from that "other side"
And i; just like many like me are disgusted by that post
Not every igbo person thinks the same way
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by deavicky(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Ever8090:
One useless goat there was referring to her brothers wife as Aba made shoes...
do u mind her!!! The igbos sees everything as business even to marriage. That's why many of them remain unmarried. What quality does an igbo girl has just asking for curiosity sake.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2020
smiley grin a highly sort after Nwayii oma with a high bride price on her head proposing to her boyfriend.. bride price don depreciate like this o grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Benue here I come grin grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

I can't post pictures.

why ode grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
lol na Afonja girls dey close deir smelling pant before marriage abi grin grin .... igbo girls are still the most desired.... which of davidos baby mama is enjoying the type of privileges chioma is?? Something peruzzi bin Bleep finish
chioma is a babymama
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You've gone and edit the pic.. I'm amazed at the length you guys go to drag greatness down.
Also, prove that the great ohadike, our Supreme leader said such nonsense. Or is it from your usual ibadan expressway newspaper? grin
oga stop deceiving yourself.. your girls are prostitutes were I live I edo state

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by sylve11: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Unfortunately MOST(meaning not all) igbo brides are overused as in countless body counts that deserve to be given out to a man free of charge.

I come in peace.

grin cool
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by sylve11: 2:02am On Nov 24, 2020
KushLyon:

They used Indomie and egg to collect your virginity, someone will now use millions to buy evening newspaper....kpele crude oil

This is so rude man. take it easy grin cool
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by sylve11: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:

Learn how to disagree with people without using crude and offensive language

You just have to ignore them, with their comments, ye shall know their parents...... wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2020
It diesnt change the fact that your tribe has the highest number of prostitutes and old unmarried ladies.... ur tribe is just full of Greed... na una tribe sabi sell ur daughters for money all in d name if mnarriage... Greed rules u ppl...
mightyhazel:
never mind about tales and consolations... why nwakaego of all native names ...? over 250 natives in Nigeria .

why not bolanle or morenike?

any inkling?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Ishilove: 2:43am On Nov 24, 2020
pazienza:

Why won't you agree. Ishihate.
Kiss my ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Uniique(m): 3:16am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Ori e ti gba le.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mechanics(m): 4:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Candycrushy:

We imo girls, what hope is left for us sad
hahahaha, there is also hope, those who have the money will come for you and you can also convince your people not to task your future husband too much, once you can do that for him, the love will be strong.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by harmony75: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2020
tradition of Igbos in traditional marriage is greed.. it should change many young men can't get married with this tradition. this is good for Benue state and other states that are not particular about the money this is the real tradition � ��
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Hallabee1(m): 5:12am On Nov 24, 2020
phintohlar:
Is it 50k or 500k, i don't really get pls

Na dem
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by potopotoking: 5:21am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:

Those women actually look beautiful, tribal marks are a thing of cultural pride but you igbos are so insecure that you even see being black as an insult, you even see being Igbo as an insult which is why you guys love to claim the jew identity and hate on other tribes....igbos also had tribal marks if you must know, it was called ichi and before Igbo women started wearing cloths and bleaching their skin they carried tribal marks around... unfortunately the only thing left of Igbo culture is defrauding men who want to marry their daughters. You guys are a sad pathetic group of people.

Below are pre colonial Igbo men and woman(who looks like an ogbanje) grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mightyhazel: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Temigirl95:
It diesnt change the fact that your tribe has the highest number of prostitutes and old unmarried ladies.... ur tribe is just full of Greed... na una tribe sabi sell ur daughters for money all in d name if mnarriage... Greed rules u ppl...
Jeez.. so much hate and bile emanating from you. i doubt that pic on ur profile..fair,goodlooking kids dont radiate such wavelength of hate and primitivity.. Gosh
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by IAMPEDRO: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Why do our fathers and mothers marriage last much longer?

1) They met each other at one local river, no stress in toasting, just a little intro.... Yaga! marriage have started till death do them part. Unlike now a days where she will have to pick a date, location (where her father never even carry her visit before) lol......

2)The hike in bride price is getting too much, whereas these people didn't even pay as much in their time.

What should matter to you as a parent is to be convinced if the man really cherish your daughter and your son love the wife to be.
I am sorry if the hike in bride price continue, na Belle Dem go dey give your daughter oo..... lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by jrobbins: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Cantonese:
Lie. All these lies and cover up should stop abeg. Ask the Kogi ladies how much their people charge as bride price. Whatever you pay to the father and men, you give half of that sum to the mum and other women. Sometimes therefore, you can pay dowry of over 100,000 naira. Add that to entertainment and other things.

Benue is also very costly except the people come here to pretend. Have you checked the dowries of the Kano people, etc? Some have paid dowry of one million naira adding cattle, etc to it.

Yoruba say they don't sell their children. What about the owambe money? Anyway their own method is pack and enter, later after pickin come and settle!

I won't see this lie and not respond. My sister is getting married come December. Igala

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MouthAction In Marriage / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.