Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,803 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Hidden Secret Online Gurus Will Not Tell You About Making Money Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Hidden Secret Online Gurus Will Not Tell You About Making Money Online! (237 Views)

KDP Gurus Will Continue Selling Courses / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Secret Online Gurus Will Not Tell You About Making Money Online! by Thefuturistflou: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
The simplest formulas to make a million naira online even when the country is in recession (recession doesn't affect the internet)

It's easier than you think…

but you know what?
They have to make it difficult to prove a point

"it's difficult"
"it's not for everyone'
"you need to wake up every day by 3 am and sleep by midnight to make it online"

It's all a lie…

Now let's go step by step on how to become an overnight internet millionaire living the best life even if you are an amateur…

Even if you won't remember anything I write here, please and please don't forget this…

…"All money in the world is made by someone selling something to another person/people"

Think of it this way, when you have a headache what comes first to your mind?

Drugs?

what just happened there, you don't think of the money you are parting with but the solution you will get.

The same thing, if you just finished school what comes to your mind?

Getting a job…

Why? So you get paid (basically exchanging or selling your expertise for money)

It's that simple

Dangote sells his cement at N2000 to 10,000 people he grossed 2000*10,000= N20,000,000, it could be daily, monthly, yearly, or even never….

Read that last statement again and think about it.

You see it's not that difficult…

You are urging in your mind, right? I know
... I know Dangote's uncle gave him money to start a business and Otedola's father was a Governor…

Come here and let's reason together, how about Akin-Alabi, have you ever taken time to read about him?
As a young man, he sold fowl, chicken, any name you want to give it.

Come again, do you know John Obidi?

How about Olusola, or you don't know paystack? these guys legit cashed out $200m, when a lot of people like you may be complaining about the government this, the government that…

These people and a lot more others have one thing in common...They understand the formulas and that is what we are going to be dissecting.

But Just so you know "NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU"

The key is in your hands…

It's going to be long exciting journey with me here and if you would like us to continue comment following
Re: The Hidden Secret Online Gurus Will Not Tell You About Making Money Online! by BenKhalifa95: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Following
Re: The Hidden Secret Online Gurus Will Not Tell You About Making Money Online! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thefuturistflou:
The simplest formulas to make a million naira online even when the country is in recession (recession doesn't affect the internet)

It's easier than you think…

but you know what?
They have to make it difficult to prove a point

"it's difficult"
"it's not for everyone'
"you need to wake up every day by 3 am and sleep by midnight to make it online"

It's all a lie…

Now let's go step by step on how to become an overnight internet millionaire living the best life even if you are an amateur…

Even if you won't remember anything I write here, please and please don't forget this…

…"All money in the world is made by someone selling something to another person/people"

Think of it this way, when you have a headache what comes first to your mind?

Drugs?

what just happened there, you don't think of the money you are parting with but the solution you will get.

The same thing, if you just finished school what comes to your mind?

Getting a job…

Why? So you get paid (basically exchanging or selling your expertise for money)

It's that simple

Dangote sells his cement at N2000 to 10,000 people he grossed 2000*10,000= N20,000,000, it could be daily, monthly, yearly, or even never….

Read that last statement again and think about it.

You see it's not that difficult…

You are urging in your mind, right? I know
... I know Dangote's uncle gave him money to start a business and Otedola's father was a Governor…

Come here and let's reason together, how about Akin-Alabi, have you ever taken time to read about him?
As a young man, he sold fowl, chicken, any name you want to give it.

Come again, do you know John Obidi?

How about Olusola, or you don't know paystack? these guys legit cashed out $200m, when a lot of people like you may be complaining about the government this, the government that…

These people and a lot more others have one thing in common...They understand the formulas and that is what we are going to be dissecting.

But Just so you know "NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU"

The key is in your hands…

It's going to be long exciting journey with me here and if you would like us to continue comment following

Following
Re: The Hidden Secret Online Gurus Will Not Tell You About Making Money Online! by jacksondavies(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Following

Thefuturistflou

(1) (Reply)

Help On Cleaning Granite Counter Top / Nigerian Banks Might Be Evading Tax With Runing Cost / Polaris Is Making Life Difficult For It Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.