Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much (738 Views)

I Talk Too Much! Help. / Sorry Guys, But I Need You All To Help Me Answer This Question! / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
If there is a listening ear, i can even talk for 24hours nonstop and lol people think am quiet. As far as the person can understand me and i like the person, i go talk talk talk, want all of the attention.
Lol am trying to control my habit but i sabi talk oh. Make una no vex. Just like saying everything in my mind.
I don't have much friends in real life and that's because they can't understand me lol. They think am quiet..
I need to control my talking habit so i stop posting a lot. Don't you think so? I can't even keep a secret ..
I shoud go to diary section lol and talk as Much as i want. cool
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Diary
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by dukeprince50: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria has the most senseless people per square kilometer

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by ABCthingx: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
I think it's better you deactivate your account.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by tobechi74: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
At least you know your talent is in your mouth. Use it to earn money , hope you are a journalist
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Write books and monetize your mouth/fingers.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Write books and monetize your mouth/fingers.
i stopped writing due to depression
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Uzomacharles: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Talking much turns niggas off...
But I accept yah apology
Be Happy Always,No Matter What
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
If there is a listening ear, i can even talk for 24hours nonstop and lol people think am quiet. As far as the person can understand me and i like the person, i go talk talk talk, want all of the attention.
Lol am trying to control my habit but i sabi talk oh. Make una no vex. Just like saying everything in my mind.
I don't have much friends in real life and that's because they can't understand me lol. They think am quiet..
I need to control my talking habit so i stop posting a lot. Don't you think so? I can't even keep a secret ..
I shoud go to diary section lol and talk as Much as i want. cool
Beautiful Conscience Dey Worry U.

Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hey listen as long as you do what please you and makes you happy.... As long as you're not hurting anyone
Hanty KANTINUE
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i stopped writing due to depression

Depression should be a motivation to write. You just wasted a huge opportunity. Anyway, you can still do it.

Recession in 2016 changed my life. Let this one of 2020 do same to you.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Silentgroper(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Listen to ilegendd. Even though, dat guy doesnt talk smart sometimes.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Themainboy22: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
If it's your only source of relief for the moment, you can continue. But don't look for trouble.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Listen to ilegendd. Even though, dat guy doesnt talk smart sometimes.

In summary, for iLegend to be regarded as smart "always," he must please me with every single posts he makes. This is what you're saying, right? No, you don't need to reply.

Truth is, if I start pleasing you, you'll still abuse me for trying too hard to please you. You guys are insatiable.

People of the world no dey ever dey satisfied. They always think their opinions should be adhered to, else the person isn't cool.

Anyway, have a nice day and all the best, dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

In summary, for iLegend to be regarded as smart "always," he must please me with every single posts he makes. This is what you're saying, right? No, you don't need to reply.

Truth is, if I start pleasing you, you'll still abuse me for trying too hard to please you. You guys are insatiable.

People of the world no dey ever dey satisfied. They always think their opinions should be adhered to, else the person isn't cool.

Anyway, have a nice day and all the best, dear.

Alright.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Truth is am really dying. Can't even sleep at night. No one understands all these pain am going through. Am so sad
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Will hanging be faster?
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Will hanging be faster?
Honestly sir/ma, you aren't the only one with problems. I hope you find peace sha.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by Skilex(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Me am dull. Come and talk with me
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by rafikii: 2:38am On Nov 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Will hanging be faster?

I think you should buy sniper instead.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by meobizy(f): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Let’s come to an agreement; you allow me do anal from time to time and I’ll listen to all your worries.
Re: Sorry Guys I Talk Too Much by thatsleepboy1: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2020
let's be online friends as I talk alot too

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Unfaithful Professions You Probably Don't Know About / Sometimes, We Are The Architect Of Our Own Problems / Gist: These Short Gown Styles That Will Make You Look Like A Town Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.