Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) (21326 Views)

Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
It’s okay to outgrow people who don’t grow.
When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong.
The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.
Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.
A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen.
“If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.”
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
I can and I will. Watch me.

Nice quotes... I know u can. Now remove that awkward pic from ur dp. You can do it and u will do it. I'm watching
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2020
dairykidd:

Nice quotes... I know u can. Now remove that awkward pic from ur dp. You can do it and u will do it. I'm watching

lolzzzz

Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzzz
Change am naa sad
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2020
dairykidd:

Change am naa sad

why naaaa.......
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

why naaaa.......
The posing no follow..u can do better
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by giftedben: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2020
What about oil thief Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami. Whom sold nine vessels.
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by Pearly255(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Oyinbo in Nigeria prison
Oh bad market
Una go swallow eba with water soup tire
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by TruthinAction: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Chai. They will die in Nigeria prison before the end of their jail term. Where are their accomplices from Nigeria? There is no way they can come to steal oil without the cooperation of some Nigerians.
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by Tremple8v: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Sharply them don give them nigeria Jersey
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
puremaker7:
what is inferiority complex here?
have you ever worked under Chinese and Lebanese in Nigeria? come and see how they treat their workers with the help of our law enforcement agents, then you come back here and edit this your comment.

That doesn't say you should see your self any less than them. We all humans and seeing your self less is an insult
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by JohnOkolo: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damikjay:
OK good
How many years will dey jail wicked thieves stealing nnpc money and also wicked politician chopping fuel money

Let them start from the Streets Urchins, when are they going to arrest the most thugish Nigerian Youths and Public and Private Property Vandalizerz and lazy Youths and Parents that prefers Fraudsters and Prostitutes to working legitimate business that will yield good to the society.

Let them jail them for a long period of time cause if everyone go start damaging pipelines to eat, we will all be a common thieves like them, and their sympathizers. Go and tell that to the Judge if you and your Big Mouth will not be locked up to where you truly belong.
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Just give them small amount of crude oil and send them away with warning. For the sake of foreign policy. Focus on Ala and David Ogoma (AKA) Ambassador, who are now at large, to siphon about 1905.836 cubic litres of crude oil. free Victor Azebiri and he will take u to them
idiot ...so because they are foreigners right. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) by lascos912(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
these people will turn into black before they come out of custody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) / Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.