Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North (22458 Views)

Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Slurity(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2020
PHijo:
APC will lose with any of the South West aspirants as their flag bearers
You need to learn and understand politics.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by ThatFairGuy1: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Okorocha is one of the founding members of APC so of course he can ,even Kalu has a better chance than Tinubu self
PS: I'm Anti IPOB
DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by 7lives: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
I'm laughing at your stupidity
PDP viewed as an Igbo party? Was it created by the Igbos? You no get sense I swear ...
Do you think Tinubu/Osinbajo can defeat Atiku/Tambuwal?
Northerners will never vote for a corrupt person like Tinubu or his stooge known as Osinbajo ,if these are the only candidates you guys have then SW is truly fuvked

Atiku/ Tambuwal?, what a combination.
Nonsense just full nairaland these days.
Simple arithmetic they can't solve.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR
you're the one living in denial
Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2020
7lives:

Atiku/ Tambuwal?, what a combination.
Nonsense just full nairaland these days.
Simple arithmetic they can't solve.
Who is this one ? So Tinubu/Osinbajo is a good combination right? Get lost abeg

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Ogun kill all of Una with Una Presidential boolshit Wey Una dey carry old age dey fight for with Una big belle like back space of Ford Escape.

Ogun kill all of Una their.

criminal bastards.

e no go better for all of Una.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Badonasty(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2020
lol...Atiku go don dey warm up and to be sincere he has the greatest chance of winning the presidential election with the way APC are going...the other PDP contenders just silent for national issues but Wan contest election for 2023
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Curvinus(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Now I understand why the likes of Umahi and Bala Mohammed, one of former President Jonathan's strongest supporters are moving to the APC, possibly as forerunners to the return of GEJ or even one of them becoming his running mate.

Atiku has hijacked the PDP and is now running it like a personal property, hence this laughable decision to zone the presidency to the North, despite the party's support base coming majorly from the South and their clamour for the presidency.

There could however be one stumbling block to the emergence of GEJ as APC's presidential flag bearer and that is the well known ambition of Jagaban who also wants to occupy the top job.

But it was on the news the other day about how 23 APC Governors are supposedly lobbying GEJ to move to the APC. El-Rufai's clamour for the Presidency to move to the South could also be a subtle means to position himself as the Vice Presidential candidate.

Lots of intrigues and interesting tomes ahead.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by ORIAYO70(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Naajjii:
Very good, let APC zone it to IGBO and see how it will lose to PDP. Nobody can force northeners to vote for an Igbo man, you have to come out and work hard and earn the trust of Nigerians.Not by threatening that this is the turn of Igbo ,this and that.

Nobody could try that risk. Zonning Apc ticket to S/E

They did not build Apc, I think it's better dey contest under Pdp.
More than 21yrs, now they did not seem it fit to features Igbo.....n dey r still supporting that dead party.

Note APC is dead either.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by hisexcellency34: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Na so dem provoke you reach

MrNipplesLover:
Ogun kill all of Una with Una Presidential boolshit Wey Una dey carry old age dey fight for with Una big belle like back space of Ford Escape.

Ogun kill all of Una their.

criminal bastards.

e no go better for all of Una.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by badman007(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Divide the country let’s all go our separate ways
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Onepeople: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:
I have said it that Igbos need to align themselves with APGA or some other party and support their own. I was disappointed when Igbos refused to support their own Kingsley Moghalu in the 2019 elections simply because he didn't belong to the PDP, when to all intents and purposes, he had a very good vision and plan for this country given his financial and economic background from his time at the CBN. I listened to an interview of him and he blew my mind with his insights and proposals for national rebirth and rejuvenation. But alas, the love potion that PDP has given to the Igbos since 1999 is still very strong, thus, the Igbos don't seem willing to break off or deliver themselves from the love potion and slavery of PDP anytime soon.

But truth must be told, if Igbos want to be president of this country, they will not achieve it under PDP.

Let me conclude by saying that anyone who thinks any candidate from PDP or APC will right the wrongs in this country come 2023 is not serious and must be very high on some special concoction of weed. Only visionary leaders from neutral parties WHO HAVEN'T BEEN PART OF THE CAUSES OF OUR PROBLEMS (MILITARY, APC, PDP) can bring any meaningful change to the fortunes of this country! A word is enough for the wise!

I rest my case!
all I see is bigotry nothing more ,all your likes do is abuse and insult igboman all the time. PDP was a national party, most of their decisions were spare headed by individuals not party .pdp were zoning their ticket to different regions of the country, it's got to the west, it got to the north when it was the turn of the igbos Obasanjo decided to remember south south, Obasanjo was the one that denied the igbos the opportunity to rule Nigeria not pdp, the same way and manner Buhari is going to deny the west this time around mark my word.we will have sense the day we understand that based on Nigeria structure yurobaman cannot be president without the support of igboman same with igbos, northerners will continue to rule us.because is the only thing they have. Gone are the days of one party system.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by ORIAYO70(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2020
PHijo:

You Mumu for that assertion.
75percent Hausa/Fulani will prefer voting Yoruba aspirant than any Igbo man....

In the time of Abiola..he won only single state in Igbo land

Same as Obj he won only one state in Igbo land

So speak for urself not others

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by EmekaBlue(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Hausa peeps r so self centered and greedy. Make we see which yeye aboki go climb there.

It's time for the youth. ThankGod youths r smarter now...hausa want to use politics and greed to suffer even our unborn generation
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by danilmo: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:
I have said it that Igbos need to align themselves with APGA or some other party and support their own. I was disappointed when Igbos refused to support their own Kingsley Moghalu in the 2019 elections simply because he didn't belong to the PDP, when to all intents and purposes, he had a very good vision and plan for this country given his financial and economic background from his time at the CBN. I listened to an interview of him and he blew my mind with his insights and proposals for national rebirth and rejuvenation. But alas, the love potion that PDP has given to the Igbos since 1999 is still very strong, thus, the Igbos don't seem willing to break off or deliver themselves from the love potion and slavery of PDP anytime soon.

But truth must be told, if Igbos want to be president of this country, they will not achieve it under PDP.

Let me conclude by saying that anyone who thinks any candidate from PDP or APC will right the wrongs in this country come 2023 is not serious and must be very high on some special concoction of weed. Only visionary leaders from neutral parties WHO HAVEN'T BEEN PART OF THE CAUSES OF OUR PROBLEMS (MILITARY, APC, PDP) can bring any meaningful change to the fortunes of this country! A word is enough for the wise!

I rest my case!

The solution of this country lies in the head of people like Tinubu, he is one brilliant strategic political man I know. Let's be realistic his hands might b full with guilt while playing dirty politics, that is how Nigeria politic is structure but to b candid.. but to b plain he is economically brilliant than his fellow politicians...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by CSTRR: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

So who has earn it in the north and west
He is never going to answer you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by CSTRR: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Junaid Muhammad is not a member of the PDP.

And he is used to talking nonsense.
I don't rate him.

The PDP knows it has a tough decision to make.
I am sure they realise they consequences of a northern candidate.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by CSTRR: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You Mumu for that assertion.
75percent Hausa/Fulani will prefer voting Yoruba aspirant than any Igbo man....

In the time of Abiola..he won only single state in Igbo land

Same as Obj he won only one state in Igbo land

So speak for urself not others
OBJ only won one south East State?

Are you mistaking the East for the south West?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Ugosample(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The north has a United front. The south have individuals who think they are smarter than each other, the south play politics of if I can get there you won’t get there.

You are very right
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Na so dem provoke you reach

them dey run politics like family business....

problems in this country no go finish as long as politics is running her affairs...

and all those bastards no care about the citizens, dem dey fight for themselves.

still dragging which tribe wey go take office the next tenure like say na their papa create the country...

e no go better for all of them together.... angry

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by sokera: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2020
blackgold90:
Pres.Buhari and Chief Bola Tinubu will need to play politics of sacrifice and commitment to defeat PDP in 2023 otherwise both of them will experience huge defeat and persecution.

Both of them need to pick and support a southeast candidate for APC presidential ticket to curb PDP mischievous plan. Once Southeast get APC ticket the 11 states of South East and South south which happen to be PDP strongholds will vote APC and if the 5 states of South West vote APC too, This will be 16 states in the bag for APC,so if APC can get just 5 of 19 states from the North they will then win the election even if PDP presents a Northern Presidential candidate. This would have be justice for southeast and the south and APC will continue.

However this is what will likely happen in 2023.
APC will present let's say Tinubu/El-rufia or Ahmed Lawal
PDP will present Atiku or Tambuwal/Wike
Or PDP will present Atiku or peterObi again

When the above settings happen APC will not enjoy the kind of support from the north like when Buhari contested as president.

The north east who is also yet to produced president since 1999 and full north who didn't vote for Atiku when he contested with buhari then will vote him in 2023.
Also no south west politician or northern politician has clout like Atiku.

APC should make good and committed decision otherwise it leaders will suffer persecution if they make poor decisions.
who told you no south west politician as the clout like Atiku ? Osinbajo is far ahead now, you are still in the past for thinking Atiku enjoy the popularity he enjoyed years ago ... Osinbajo is tested and trusted... and for your information the south east should work hard to get the presidential ticket and not by holding others to hostage or blackmailing... let south east give us that man or woman that can compete the political tension in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by jaxxy(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by jaydeevaa(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2020
blackgold90:
Pres.Buhari and Chief Bola Tinubu will need to play politics of sacrifice and commitment to defeat PDP in 2023 otherwise both of them will experience huge defeat and persecution.

Both of them need to pick and support a southeast candidate for APC presidential ticket to curb PDP mischievous plan. Once Southeast get APC ticket the 11 states of South East and South south which happen to be PDP strongholds will vote APC and if the 5 states of South West vote APC too, This will be 16 states in the bag for APC,so if APC can get just 5 of 19 states from the North they will then win the election even if PDP presents a Northern Presidential candidate. This would have be justice for southeast and the south and APC will continue.

When the above settings happen APC will not enjoy the kind of support from the north like when Buhari contested as president.

The north east who is also yet to produced president since 1999 and full north who didn't vote for Atiku when he contested with buhari then will vote him in 2023.

APC should make good and committed decision otherwise it leaders will suffer persecution if they make poor decisions.
how come nobody is even talking about Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Bluntemperor: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. PDP na Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop party.. kiss

The Southern people has heard from grave yard now how the North will not release the power,because the posts are already filled!
After 6- Months in Dubai by Atiku and with Wike's crude oil money from Niger-Delta,we can change to Dollars for easy spending.
Very soon different narratives will flood the social media including Nairaland-forum-why the North should rule,after all govt na continuous!
Una do well o. hi
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by collinshush: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2020
blackgold90:

Pdp presenting Tambuwal/Wike or non Igbo person as running mate..., and Apc presenting Tinubu/El-rufia or Ahmed Lawal or non Igbo person, will force Igbos to boycott the presidential election. I believe you know what it means?
But I doubt PDP will do that mistake of not choosing Igbo person from South-East as running mate.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by femijay8271(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

I rest my case!

u are absolutely right bro

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Yemisi87: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2020
BabbanBura:

Absolutely right and right now, in this country, there is no Igbo president material that has earn that aside Peter Obi who even has a huge question mark on his head

The person God is going to use to make Nigeria great again may not even have political experience.

God can do all things.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by shugabasbn: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Na their wahala be da. Who still dey take dem serious
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by crafteck(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

I rest my case!

Everyone has good plans my brother, until they get there...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by BabbanBura(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Yemisi87:

The person God is going to use to make Nigeria great again may not even have political experience.

God can do all things.

Thank you Jesus.

Amen dear
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jackson105: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2020
PHijo:

But they will win with SE aspirants abi? Keep the delusion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.