Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ways To Promote Designers In This Section. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ways To Promote Designers In This Section. (334 Views)

This section sucks!!!! / Continuing Education For Graphics Designers In Lagos State / This Might Be My Last Post In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Promote Designers In This Section. by itsRhamzy: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Hi people and erad especially, I figured this section is amongst the dormant yet one of the most important amongst all sections. Designers here find it difficult to promote themselves to the big NL stage so I'm imploring the moderators in this section to help us market ourselves more.

We have graphic designers, Animators, 3D modellers, illustrators and the likes on this section.

As a suggestion, we should be having monthly design contests to market and boost our skills to the big stage of the front page. This might/might not include monetary compensations but the promotion it'll give potential participants will further help promote us on this forum.

I'm waiting for your inputs and responses. CC erad seun.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable E Book Cover, Flyer, Logo, Album Art Designs / In Need Of A Video Ad Maker For / How To Create A Fake Youtube Studio Background | A.I Youtube Studio Set-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.