Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

This section sucks!!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This section sucks!!!! (462 Views)

Any 3d Artist Here On This Section????? / Ways To Promote Designers In This Section. / This Might Be My Last Post In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This section sucks!!!! by Telegram234(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Is it that we hate ourselves in this section or what?
When I scroll through this art,video section, people posts and get no replies at all...
The beginners are trying to learn more here but the professionals are not doing their job by helping out which is not so in other sections like phone, programming and others.
The professionals don't give any advice or anything.
It is only this section I am seeing this shit....
Re: This section sucks!!!! by design104: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin

The professionals are not doing their job. Lol. Cos you gave them job abi.

Where I come from, if you want learn, you go either pay person to teach you, you learn am yourself or you beg person to take you under him wing.
Not doing their job. LOL. You employ them na abi.

Guy you funny ah swear.

1 Like

Re: This section sucks!!!! by reidkrugger(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Telegram234:
When I scroll through this art,video section, people posts and get no replies at all...
The beginners are trying to learn more here but the professionals are not doing their job by helping out which is not so in other sections like phone, programming and others.

If you want to see them, go to a learner's thread, pick one of his topics, turn it upside down. Then you go know say, this section, e nor de suck any thing.
BTW, what did u question dat u didn't get reply for? Sometimes, these guys might not be available you know.

1 Like

Re: This section sucks!!!! by faceland: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Telegram234:

I partly agree, this section is dry (I don't really know why)... On the other hand, if you want to learn, use Google, it is when the problem is too unique to Nigeria that you might use here. Also Nairaland is strong on Google Search results so use it to get notice (not here but those searching from outside the site).

Finally, most youth (beginner) have wishful thinking, they wouldn't put in the work, they just want result without work and start bugging a busy person with silly questions when they ought to be grinding hard for months and years. You learn by practice and not just theory.
Re: This section sucks!!!! by faceland: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2021
another thing, if you comment too much here, you would get suspended for days. Really, don't try it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Help. I Need Adobe Xd Free / Children Book Illustrator / Creative Content Personal Needed( Editor/cinematographer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.