Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week (14628 Views)

ASUU Hints At Nationwide Strike, Directs Chapters To Declare Lecture-free Day / ASUU Likely To Call-off Strike This Week / Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by cynthia500(f): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Caseywilliams(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Dem go stil slap one yeye chairman again today
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by baggioni: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2020
undecided Wọn jẹẹ bii
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Orestino(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

Uwa nka
When leaders of tomorrow have refused to embrace the education that would make them become leaders. What's the future of Nigeria.

The way PMB embraced it na! See his coconut head
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Orestino(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
JJmubby:

Guy why na?
E get why
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Orestino(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
JJmubby:

Guy why na?
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Orestino(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You should drop out now, since u don't like school

if I slap you now, they'll say I'm wicked
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Ytgud: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2020
National Strike Committee

shocked

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Drlateef94: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2020
paulolee:
make them jus allow students husstle December money and flex Christmas wit dier famz n call off the strike next Jan..
wait patiently for ur final year, by the grace of God ASUU will embark on a year strike,then u know how painful it will feel.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by visijo(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2020
It's not as if I like dashing your hopes oo.. I dey talk am as e dey be.
And from a very reliable source this morning, majority of ASUU Chapters may likely reject the offers made by FG which will automatically keep the strike running and result in more negotiations.
ASUU will meet FG on Friday.
© Lucky Wonte
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Amelia5: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Orestino:
Please do not call off this strike until June next year

I dont want to go back to school for now please
Damn nigarr
Isoryt you can choose to stay at home when they call the strike off
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Orestino:

When would some of you guys learn to speak for yourselves.. if ASUU calls off the strike and we get to resume next month, kindly stay at home and resume next year or perhaps don't even go to school again, it's your problem!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
projectreserve2:
Do the students involved actually ready to go back to school?

Are you the "students"?
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Onekind04(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
They might call off strike this week.
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
DragonFire442:
Na wa oo

Even students on Nairaland don’t want to return back to school.

How many of them do you know?
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Onekind04:
They might call off strike this week.

Not "might," they would surely call it off this week

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
visijo:
And from a very reliable source this morning, majority of ASUU Chapters may likely reject the offers made by FG which will automatically keep the strike running and result in more negotiations.
© Lucky Wonte

Be optimistic for once in your life and stop believing rumors from stupid unreliable sources
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.

Finally, someone with sense has spoken.. you in which school please?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Khahidmorgan24(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
ASUU has held more meeting than Nigerian government holding meeting concerning the economy of it's country grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by bro4u: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
visijo:
© Lucky Wonte
Lucky the Tuskite Informer, is that you??
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by rollybest(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
If this strike is not called off on Friday, you guys should just forget about the year
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
The Fulani Government of Nigeria don’t want education to work before. They will continue to do everything to weaken the ruined education system simply because it is western and haram. It complies with bokoharm’s Shariah doctrine of anti-westernism. If you disagree then ask yourself why does ASUU matters always get senselessly protracted, ask yourself why does the education sector recieve the lowest budget funding? The schools and universities in a ruined state. Ask yourself why was the islamic murderers of the educationist Oluwatosin Oluwasesin (who was beheaded by upcoming bokoharamists Why was History as a subject systematically removed from the syllabus? They even achieved that using your own people to do it who think they were implementing a sensible policy without realizing they are been used to implement a ant
U HAVE LOW THINKING FACULTY WETIN CONCERN ASUU STRIKE WITH RELEGIOUS ISSUE OR DO U THINK U'RE THE ONLY ONE IN UNIVERSITY OR ARE XRISTAINS AFOJAS AND IPOB NOT IN BUHARI CABINATE STUPID BOY ANOFIA

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by deenATLAS(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
After every every...
when ever they want to resume...students ma suppose do their own strike..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Iconstar: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Orestino:

You are too small to dictate when the strike will be called off. If your hustle pays more than school,u can kindly drop out�.No one will force you to resume
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by son4century(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
The last guy (paragraph) just dashed the hope we all had from the beginning of the statement

well done sir
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Phillyboi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
The strike will be called off. Meetings were held yesterday and most of the resolutions were to the effect that once lecturers get the alerts on their phones, the announcement will be made.

You heard that from me.
. so it was always about them .

How about the revitalisation fund and all they were shouting for initially?
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by visijo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
bro4u:

Lucky the Tuskite Informer, is that you??
lol, nah just copying what he posted on his status
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Phillyboi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
visijo:
© Lucky Wonte
lol . your supposed 'reliable source' must be an ASUU strongman .

Bro be sure of what you post ooh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Security Officers Stop Striking Ojukwu University Lecturers From Meeting / IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state / JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.