Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week (14626 Views)

ASUU Hints At Nationwide Strike, Directs Chapters To Declare Lecture-free Day / ASUU Likely To Call-off Strike This Week / Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Phillyboi:
. so it was always about them .

How about the revitalisation fund and all they were shouting for initially?
Concessions are being made on the basis of the state of the economy and the longevity of the strike. Public sympathy is very crucial and members understand this.

The government shifted grounds and so has ASUU. It's a tradeoff for the good of the students themselves and the country generally.
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Phillyboi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
Concessions are being made on the basis of the state of the economy and the longevity of the strike. Public sympathy is very crucial and members understand this.

The government shifted grounds and so has ASUU. It's a tradeoff for the good of the students themselves and the country generally.
Alright then .

Any idea when they'll start getting their alerts?
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Phillyboi:
Alright then .

Already started sir check my threads
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Phillyboi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife:

Already started sir check my threads
I checked and didn't see anything . only saw updates on uni's accepting the FG's offer

I asked to know if they've started receiving payments. you could link me to any of the thread that covers it
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Phillyboi:
I checked and didn't see anything . only saw updates on uni's accepting the FG's offer

I asked to know if they've started receiving payments. you could link me to any of the thread that covers it
I'll update you on that boss
But I have not heard anything about that
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by bro4u: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
visijo:
lol, nah just copying what he posted on his status
Alright
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by omenka(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Phillyboi:
Alright then .

That I can not tell. More votes came in from other chapters today, the NAYs have gone up a notch but those in favour of suspension still leading.

I suspect January for resumption.
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by oyatainer(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
riroye3263:
The Fulani Government of Nigeria don’t want education to work before. They will continue to do everything to weaken the ruined education system simply because it is western and haram. It complies with bokoharm’s Shariah doctrine of anti-westernism. If you disagree then ask yourself why does ASUU matters always get senselessly protracted, ask yourself why does the education sector recieve the lowest budget funding? The schools and universities in a ruined state. Ask yourself why was the islamic murderers of the educationist Oluwatosin Oluwasesin (who was beheaded by upcoming bokoharamists pupils she caught cheating with the Quran in 2007 during an exam while carrying out her duty as an invigilator posted to the north) ever brought to justice ? Why was History as a subject systematically removed from the syllabus? They even achieved that using your own people to do it who think they were implementing a sensible policy without realizing they are been used to implement a anti-enlightnemnt policy which would not allow the children of the indigenous people to be exposed to the historical facts that the Fulanis actually don’t have an ancestral land in Africa much less of having any in the expired contraption called Nizooria! But that’s how they operate, turning every native land owners against one another just like many of their paid agents here on naira land with fake usernames pretends to be from other tribes using Yoruba and Igbo names calling everyone Igbos and afonja, causing enmity and bitterness between unsuspecting forum visitors when they themselves are the mongrels.

When they call you IPOB or AFONJA (a brave Yoruba warrior deceived, manipulated, betrayed and backstabbed by the Fulani black arabs) just tag them as MONGREL which is what actually defines a lost human with no true identity, a mixed breed human resulting from a third generation replication of an abominable combination of Fulani white skin arabs who raped and impregnated women from various tribal native blacks all across northern Nigeria after their lands have been usurped and men killed in countless jihadist wars waged by the likes Uthman Rot Fodio and the likes before and after him. Mongrels are not hard to identify, they all over and everywhere in Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Mali, Cameroon walking with daggers and arrows, doing shoeshiners, okada work, securing your house as a meggard etc, they may appear darkskin but usually have curvy hairlocks like the Arabs and arab sharp nose like buhari, yaradua, etc. Those ones are not the problem but make no mistake as they may turn around anytime against you once their masters and imams activated them, their brainwashed programming kicks in and they began to yell alauakbar on a killing spree, check out okada riders are always reckless om their driving, after pumping high on their usual drugs they believe alah gives life and alah takes life as he pleases.

You must be stupid for turning everything into tribal issues. industrial actions in Nigeria University has been there for long. And no regime has gone in Nigeria without at least two to three strike actions by ASUU.

Stop reading tribalism and politics into everything, for God's sake.

The industrial action lasted this long because of COVID-19. ASUU took it serious after COVID 19 and cannot be said to be eight months.

At least I spent six months at home during Jonathan regime between 2012 and 13.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
I swear, dem want December to stew
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Phillyboi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
That I can not tell. More votes came in from other chapters today, the NAYs have got up a notch but those in favour of suspension still leading.

I suspect January for resumption.
oh . January is favorable ..

Thank you for the replies . I found them very informative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by Phillyboi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife:
I'll update you on that boss But I have not heard anything about that
Alright bro .
Thanks a lot
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by omenka(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Phillyboi:
oh . January is favorable ..

Thank you for the replies . I found them very informative
You're welcome.
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by punta(f): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2020
JesusJesus:
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token
0 8 0 30442031
I think I’ll need your service.
Re: ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week by JesusJesus: 3:22am On Nov 25, 2020
punta:

I think I’ll need your service.
Chat me up, WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Company Slogans Motivate You Most? / IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state / Armed Security Officers Stop Striking Ojukwu University Lecturers From Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.