Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) (61524 Views)

CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by daima: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
How much is dollar in your area adamu??
Golan007:
Another set of fake stories.

You still cannot show evidence of people being shot at.

All you show are gunshots which could have been aimed in the air as we have seen over and over again.

Simply putting CNN on it means nothing.

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by hollah123: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
tot:

Face the topic - this is about the Lekki shooting. What stops you from raising awareness about Oyingbo?? Those that raised awareness of the Lekki shootings, do they have 2 heads than you?

FYI - I don't give a hoot about APC or PDP. People like you that turn every issue to politics are a big problem in this society.

So again, I say, FACE THE TOPIC and stop trying to deflect. Paid agent. Mschew.
are u saying activists are only active on Lagos life?
If they can b active in Lagos where APC is ruling n Tinubu is d godfather y are they not active where PDP is ruling n Wike is d godfather?

Answer these questions

*How many dead bodies have u seen about the massacre u claim in Lagos?

*Have u seen d video of the man crying besides his son's corpse in rivers?

Which one is more convincing that killing happened?

If we are to present evidence of killing,which one do u think will b appropriate?

The massacre with no dead victims,no blood stains on the floor,no bullet holes or the killings in oyigbo where we have more than one victim,enough bloods of victims n enough bullet holes even videos of soldiers torturing citizens on the road?

Most of u defenders of Lekki shooting are so intellectually empty that once u are defeated in your flawed argument u resort to blackmail,I brought u fact n the only thing u could say is that am a paid agent.

The same way I asked mayniaa n co reasonable questions n they start talking gibberish.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander,if CNN wants to prove they are not partisan they should investigate oyingbo shooting like that of Lekki n we will start taking them serious
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Randymarsh: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Standing5:
Shut Up Man.

It is clear the army went there for something worthy of a cover up when they switched off the lights and cameras. They quickly followed that up with many conflicting lies that ended up being recanted. Then why deny wounded people first aid and medical attention?

I can see you have sold that your soul to some powers somewhere. Homicidal investigation the world over doesn't have to prove or provide video of the act and CNN has done what is required.
Am amazed that people still support dis government and d military despite the mountanious evidence against them and despite all their failed attempts to cover up the heinous crime. CNN should also do a report on oyigbo massacre
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Standing5:
cool. I take CNN's words over that of the aggressor who switched off lights and camera before shooting. Who shoots in the dark if not demented gun wielding vampires?

In order to escape accountability for his crimes, the perpetrator does everything in his power to promote forgetting. If secrecy fails, the perpetrator attacks the credibility of his victim. If he cannot silence her absolutely, he tries to make sure no one listens.
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Favourchris(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
amc:

Why do you guys always resort to cursing and swearing at people who ask for real evidence to support the claim by CNN and those who believe a massacre too place?

because people like u are the reason the government keep lying with pride

2 Likes

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Reptyle(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
tot:

This nullifies every other thing, sorry.

This issue has only just started. The army and govt must be held accountable. Human life matters. Eod.

No it nullifies NOTHING.

The fact that you told me an initial lie doesn't mean I should discountenance every other proof that is before my eyes.

Yes! The army and government must be held accountable. But ONLY FOR CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED and not for things that so far appear to be a figment of people's imagination.

If people were killed by the Army at the Lekki toll gate, at least let the families of the deceased come forward and prove their case.

You cannot send people to jail on the basis of sentiment.

EOD!
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by tot(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reptyle:

No it nullifies NOTHING.

The fact that you told me an initial lie doesn't mean I should discountenance every other proof that is before my eyes.

Yes! The army and government must be held accountable. But ONLY FOR CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED and not for things that so far appear to be a figment of people's imagination.

If people were killed by the Army at the Lekki toll gate, at least let the families of the deceased come forward and prove their case.

You cannot send people to jail on the basis of sentiment.

EOD!

So you expect us to believe the words of a LIAR. Once you've lost credibility on an issue, that is it.

Figment of people's imagination? Okay now, continue.
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Golan007:

All you show are gunshots which could have been aimed in the air as we have seen over and over again.

You're such an unreasonable fellow. Keep defending evil, your own tragedy is on the way I assure you

3 Likes

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by tot(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
hollah123:
are u saying activists are only active on Lagos life?
If they can b active in Lagos where APC is ruling n Tinubu is d godfather y are they not active where PDP is ruling n Wike is d godfather?

Answer these questions

*How many dead bodies have u seen about the massacre u claim in Lagos?

*Have u seen d video of the man crying besides his son's corpse in rivers?

Which one is more convincing that killing happened?

If we are to present evidence of killing,which one do u think will b appropriate?

The massacre with no dead victims,no blood stains on the floor,no bullet holes or the killings in oyigbo where we have more than one victim,enough bloods of victims n enough bullet holes even videos of soldiers torturing citizens on the road?

Most of u defenders of Lekki shooting are so intellectually empty that once u are defeated in your flawed argument u resort to blackmail,I brought u fact n the only thing u could say is that am a paid agent.

The same way I asked mayniaa n co reasonable questions n they start talking gibberish.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander,if CNN wants to prove they are not partisan they should investigate oyingbo shooting like that of Lekki n we will start taking them serious

We are talking about A, this one is talking about B. It's a pity you can only reason through the lens of APC vs Tinubu vs PDP. What a shame! Mschew.

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Houstency(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by wisetech142: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
uchwar1:
I cry for Nigeria. Why do Blacks behave like slaves to whites? It still beats my imagination how intellectuals in Nigeria still believe in CNN lies. I didn't see any thing different from CNN's first and second video, there was no evidence of soldiers firing at protesters. It is only gun shots heard. The CNN has a working satellite, why don't they show where the soldiers were firing at protesters and where the dead bodies were being conveyed by soldiers.

Continue to Cry because you are not sensitive to the truth of the matter..

2 Likes

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by sim2003: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Shut up mf! God punish ur lineage

Golan007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by hollah123: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
tot:

We are talking about A, this one is talking about B. It's a pity you can only reason through the lens of APC vs Tinubu vs PDP. What a shame! Mschew.
u claimed massacre in A n also in B but u are talking only about A.

Does that make sense to u?
If u want to bring equity to the table u come with clean hands.

Real eyes see real lies,u prefer to talk about what suits your narrative but u don't care about d other side of the narrative.

If nothing happens in rivers state don't deceive yourself nothing is gonna happen in Lekki.

That's just the law of selective judgement.

The only thing that can make people take u serious is iif u can convince us that Lagos life is more important than rivers life.
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by focus7: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
So what does Lie Mohammed has to say about this
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Neddstark: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aflix:
Did you read what you typed So, after I have paid taxes to the Government, I should still go ahead to help the Government do their job If Nigeria Army get sense, they would have used the bullets used on innocent protesters on Boko haram members. By now we for get 78 less Boko members.

You can help the army use bullets against Boko Haram members since you think killing Boko Haram is as easy as ordering pizza.
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Patiks: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Golan007 post=96384772]Another set of fake stories.

Simply putting CNN on it means nothing.[/quote

Zombie � like you need to hide your stupidity when sane beings are talking. What were the live bullets meant for? Don't you know people get hit by stray bullets, talk much of the ones being shot in the dark?

Your brain needs resetting with a live bullet. After that, we will call CNN to come and show your body to the world as proof.

Perhaps, you will understand the viewpoint of intelligent sane beings when someone shoots live bullets at you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by sim2003: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
November1857:
If you were one of the victims ,would you ask CNN to go and rest !

Ur unborn generation will suffer the same fate. May Blood share not cease in ur home.
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Houstency(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020

3 Likes

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by golddare: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkStuWXgySU
#EndSARS: CNN Releases second report on Lekki shootings

CNN has released a second report with videos showing soldiers shooting at unarmed protesters on October 20, 2020 at Lekki Tollgate. The CNN new report also shows protesters running as soldiers open fire at the tollgate.

The fresh report also shows Brig.Gen Ahmed Taiwo admitting before the judicial panel in Lagos that his men took live ammunition to the tollgate. It also shows that Brig.Gen Taiwo’s claim is at variance with information minister, Lai Mohammed's claim that the army fired blank bullets.

Extra: "We continue to stand by our reporting" - CNN tells the Nigerian government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzRL5gZcCbc

1 I expect the panel to ask for the soldiers to appear and not o e general speaking for them.

2. They should ask honest ex military intelligence officer on how to nail these guys.

3. I will share one way. Before any military personnel leaves the arm store with weapons a d ammo he or she must sign in and out. Asked for that book, cross check their names and signatures. Mind you they might want to tamper with the book but very easy to catch them... let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Midas01: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please any insult directed at anyone still asking for further evidence is justified as that person is daft and bereft of any iota of common sense.

amc:

Why do you guys always resort to cursing and swearing at people who ask for real evidence to support the claim by CNN and those who believe a massacre too place?

2 Likes

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Aflix(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Neddstark:

You can help the army use bullets against Boko Haram members since you think killing Boko Haram is as easy as ordering pizza.
Yep.....as easy as shooting at unarmed protesters.

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by tot(f): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Houstency:

To you, it is enough to dispel the investigation carried out by CNN, despite claims of loss of human lives. You can equally raise the needed uproar to get the attention of CNN and other media houses, until then your last statement, sold you out. You are Partisan, hence all other forms of reasoning is dead to you. Peace

Don't mind the hypocrite, trying to deflect from the issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
CNN is the light of the world!

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
bigpriik:
The big question is what will happen to the perpetrators of this great crime against humanity?hope it wouldn't end with rants and rants till it this case fades away.

Anyway this woud be a great lesson to the tyrannical government in this country don't mess with this generation ,they thought it was the 1966-1967 generation of biafrans they massacred and went away with it,this is the computer generation a tech savvy generation,you do anyhow you see anyhow FTC baby.... wink

Don't turn Endsars to a Biafran affair oga. Ojukwu led Igbos into a war and they lost...

If you want to support Endsars please do so, but we don't want tribalist on Endsars movement! This is where some of you are using the movement for personal agitations and that's not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by sangresan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkStuWXgySU
#EndSARS: CNN Releases second report on Lekki shootings

CNN has released a second report with videos showing soldiers shooting at unarmed protesters on October 20, 2020 at Lekki Tollgate. The CNN new report also shows protesters running as soldiers open fire at the tollgate.

The fresh report also shows Brig.Gen Ahmed Taiwo admitting before the judicial panel in Lagos that his men took live ammunition to the tollgate. It also shows that Brig.Gen Taiwo’s claim is at variance with information minister, Lai Mohammed's claim that the army fired blank bullets.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/24/africa/nigeria-shooting-lekki-toll-gate-cctv-analysis-intl/index.html

Extra: "We continue to stand by our reporting" - CNN tells the Nigerian government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzRL5gZcCbc

Trash as usual from CNN to gullible Nigerians...
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by kolmart: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
They should arrest and sanction that old fool called "Lie Mohammed" he is the one destroying Nigeria with his lies and in consistency
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by prodigiousman(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Una notice how the zombies many for this thread grin d government is just trying their best to discredit everything about the lekki shooting and they send their zombies e-warriors to various social medias chai, last kicks of a dying horse grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by ogubolokento(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is a gift to all those that voted for evil APC
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Gabbriell: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
This case is far from over. That's all i can say for now.
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by popewanye24: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
cnn nor be like itv or ebs let the nigeria ministry of lie know say you guy are there for you work and not the other way round for my country nigeria
Re: CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) by Jostoman: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Golan007:

see your life suffering and smiling supporter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.