Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Should I Be More Patient With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be More Patient With Her? (705 Views)

Why Most Girls Are Not Patient With Guys... / Should I Be Afraid Of Of This Babe.... / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be More Patient With Her? by pheesayor(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
I need opinion(s) on this

I first dated her when we were in secondary school about 9 years ago, she broke up with me and we lost contact two years later, lately I found her again about two years ago. Late last year we got real close when I found out she and her boyfriend of almost three years broke up three months earlier.

We got really really close and fell in love with each other again, it is obvious she loves me but she has refused to admit it. She says she doesn't want to be in a relationship for now. She returned to school late january but we remained still close thru mtn magic number, she's in ogun and I' m in lagos. Over the past weeks we've shared secrets and gotten closer than ever, one night she confessed she loves and the next minute she denied it. When the first month (magic number) expired and I wasn't willing to continue, she pleaded for me to renew but whenever I bring up the issue of love she tells me I'm pushing her away.

Do I wait a little longer for her or do I move on?

It's fify,
Re: Should I Be More Patient With Her? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
you might be pushing it for real let it flow without bringing the love thing

you are pushing to hear what you want to hear,

let her settle down while you are there for her remember she was in relationship and they broke up 3 months ago

Re: Should I Be More Patient With Her? by pheesayor(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

let her settle down while you are there for her remember she was in relationship and they broke up 3 months ago

its now 6 months
Re: Should I Be More Patient With Her? by gfhotee: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

Yes youre making a point, but at the same time, he should be careful to study her and see if she really wants him or need a companion while she looks for another man. At times a lady will like a guy but not for marriage/love, such instances she will always leave you when she finds some1 she loves and come looking for you whenever she is heart-broken cos she finds solace in you, yet she wont want  you for marriage.

I had a girl like that, we started when we were in secondary school, weve been very good companion but she will never admit  she loves me, neither wld she allow intimacy. I have watched her date several guys and got dumped and she kept coming back to me to tell me wht ensued between her and her last boyfriend. She will start visiting me more frequently and whenever she finds another man, she may just jist me about him and b4 u knw it, she has disappeared again. these has been going on since 1982 and until 2009 i kept welcoming her, but just as a friend nothing more.
Re: Should I Be More Patient With Her? by 25omega(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
poster

you are pushing her away by being too pushy. She just got out of a serious relationsip which lasted for 3 years anyone who goes through that will be hesitant to jump right into another relationship so give her time and like ZIMM said let it flow. stop being so desperate for the love thing because it could turn her off to you and be careful you might end up just being her rebound.

p.s rebound relationship most of the time do not last
Re: Should I Be More Patient With Her? by pheesayor(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2011
Thanks everyone
she just got a  which is a companion for her but she still calls me and we remain close, she does whatever I say, to an extent. As for rebound relationships not lasting, we were both teenagers then but we are much older now. Time will tell. I'll ask her what she feels for me and what she wants from me. I need a relationship but I'll wait a little longer before moving on.
I'll be back with more updates, thanks once again

It's Fify!!!!
pheesayor..com

(1) (Reply)

Why Are More And More Women Not Thinking Abot Marriage These Days? / Is There Anytime To Love In A Potential Dating? / Can Someone Tell Me Why Abuja Gals Like Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.