Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike (59750 Views)

Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by AmVista: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
e be like say na state universities they dislike FG offer
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
QuintessentialW:

How many universities have to accept the offer before the strike will be called off?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by OtunbaDayo: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
What about University of Agriculture, Makurdi

I know they will not vote but they can shut down on the flimsiest reasons.

Abi dem be anywhere belle face ni?

I beg their update make I know my fate continue my hustle

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Inspiration007: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Sarita01:

Lol,stay put ke,my mama way carry school for head like gala no go gree hear that kind excuse,Sha na her rubbers go hear am so I no go complain
cheesy
Where you dey sch?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
ABEG WHO DEY UDUS HERE
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by QuintessentialW: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Haryoife:

Wow. How many have accepted the offer right now?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Fupre knor?

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by renzie: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
QuintessentialW:

Wow. How many have accepted the offer right now?
Don't take the information you are getting here seriously, ASUU doesn't take serious decisions and make it open to the public. Some of the information here is wrong. bloggers and their twisting of news.

6 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by ojobolinda: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Following......
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by ojobolinda: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2020
renzie:

Don't take the information you are getting here seriously, ASUU doesn't take serious decisions and make it open to the public. Some of the information here is wrong. bloggers and their twisting of news.
Hmmm, ASUU chairman!

7 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Sarita01(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Inspiration007:

cheesy
Where you dey sch?
University of calabar
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2020
renzie:

okay..i agree, oya give us the correct info sir

5 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Lorayne(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2020
elvischukie:

okay..i agree, oya give us the correct info sir
He said they don't make it open to the public and you're asking for info

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Eje2019: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
I have miss feeling about resumption
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by NumbEmotions(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Eje2019:
I have miss feeling about resumption

Mixed feelings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by eedimo(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2020
I see the strike coming to an end

5 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Inspiration007: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Sarita01:

University of calabar
Okays. Anyhow sha make the strike just end. Life jus get as e be as the strike been nor get any end in sight
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Moradeyo95: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Dreamliner787:
How fah OP?? Updates never reach you from FUTA?

Well no need shaa.. I know my school, we would humbly accept the offer wink
..dey don gree boss....na futarian u be?!
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Igwe29(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2020
dunsin125:
Bros, are you a student of EBSU and what course.
No, I only asked because that's where I'm aspiring to study in. Perhaps, my brother is a medical student at EBSU.
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Dreamliner787(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Moradeyo95:
..dey don gree boss....na futarian u be?!

lol.. I sabi naa.. I be Great FUTA pikin ooo..

which dept u dey?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Gabbriell: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
bluefilm:

Bros forget o!

Bribe pass bribe o.

E get bribe wey you go see, you no go mind turning into a dictator overnight!!!!

You don't get the point..
I mean there is no point in giving people bribe to keep mute if the amount of bribe you will give out to achieve it is totalling upto 80% of the actual fund that can settle the issue.

So I didn't say the cannot bribe..ASUU power is not place in the hands of a few individuals (go and learn about how they operate). So if you want to bribe them.. all i can say is good luck .

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by RexTramadol1: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Nawa o! Make dem allow all these Undergraduates go back to school na

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by datuglydude: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
sinkhole:
superb, I could see you have just done that. It's now looking better cheesy
But where is lalasticlala and seun self, dem never know say strike election collation don dey happen?
sinkhole how far?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by RxCatalyst: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
sinkhole:
I don't see OAU's stand as continuation of the strike as most of the demands they stated has or will be met by the FG!
OAU ASUU should swallow their pride...CONUA will take over
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by RxCatalyst: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
sinkhole:
You have not yet put OAU on the list!
Sad they want to continue strike, and that is where CONUAS started from o embarassed
it's like Conua is not strong yet
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nwadiuto247: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Sweetness4:
I'm 70% certain that ASUU will suspend the strike on Friday... I can't wait.

Strike will end when government implements all the agreement reached. Government cannot be trusted

6 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Haryoife:
ABEG WHO DEY UDUS HERE
I school in Udus..any problem?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2020
brain02:
I school in Udus..any problem?
Na my school b that na
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Lilcraze(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2020
No update yet...
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Lilcraze:
No update yet...
Nothing yet boss
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2020
ceejeck:

Read your post again!

Read the last sentence once more!

Does it make sense to you?

True, UNN is living on past glory but it can't be relegated to the background.

I have been to ABU and OAU. I have friends in UI and they all respect UNN.

If all the uni in the west decide to be against the FG, and 36 Universities should vote for the strike to be called off. You are going back to school to sit for example irrespective of whether you are UI, OAU, ABU or South Western University.

Peace!

I am not saying UNN is insignificant with regards to overall reputation, but with regards to aluta.

As for your last paragraph, don't be so sure. All those notable universities in the Southwest can actually hold those other ones to ransom.

Moreover, there is no ASUU rule to the regard that they need a number of votes to call off strike.
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Lilcraze(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Haryoife:

Nothing yet boss
Abeg quote me if any thing show face...
But some pipo dey talk say the info on this thread na fake news say ASUU no dey make their decisions public, na true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.