Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Scam Called Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scam Called Religion (870 Views)

The Scam Called Religion / (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss / The Inevitable, Inconsequential Contraception Called Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
They had the Bible and we had the land.

And they said to us, "Close your eyes and pray." And when we opened our eyes they had the land and we had the Bible.

1. - THEY SAID THOU SHALL NOT KILL... But they murdered over 8 million of our brothers.

2. - THEY SAID YOU SHALL NOT STEAL... But they stole our riches, gold and silver.

3. - THEY SAID THOU SHALL NOT GREEDY THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE, But they raped married women, teenagers and girls.

4. - THEY SAID YOU WOULDN'T LIE... But they cheated with the cross in their hand.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Brainmytool: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
We are Very very Stupid.

Make i hear person dey my side make noise say na tongues him dey speak, na slap him go collect.

Jehovah witness last Saturday knocked on my door, na so i roar: who be dat? Who dey knock dat door?
One of them: na us
me: who be us?
She: josephine
me: will you leave dat place?
She: we came...
Me open door, on seeing my face dey disemback immediately. grin Joy bin no dey my face atal.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
I thank God that my ancestors accept the bible and gave up the land. The bible is the greatest gift ever. I will not only give my land, I will give all my money for it

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
delkuf:
I thank God that my ancestors accept the bible and gave up the land. The bible is the greatest gift ever. I will not only give my land, I will give all my money for it

That's exactly what a mentally enslaved person will say.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
kingxsamz:

That's exactly what a mentally enslaved person will say.
that is exactly what a person doom for hell will think

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
delkuf:
Only delusional people believe in a hell.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
kingxsamz:

Only delusional people believe in a hell.
only a person on the way to destruction don't believe in hell

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Maynman: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
delkuf:
Exactly what a indoctrinated sheep will say.
Your “hell” is in west Jerusalem.

Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly what a indoctrinated sheep will say.
Your “hell” is in west Jerusalem.
your hell is in where the devil is. Burning with sulfur
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Maynman: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
delkuf:
your hell is in where the devil is. Burning with sulfur

What’s the origin of the word “devil”, indoctrinated Chrestian?

Your “hell” is in Jerusalem.

Re: The Scam Called Religion by kingxsamz(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:

The destruction in your fairy tale book I guess.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Brainmytool:
We are Very very Stupid.

Make i hear person dey my side make noise say na tongues him dey speak, na slap him go collect.

Jehovah witness last Saturday knocked on my door, na so i roar: who be dat? Who dey knock dat door?
One of them: na us
me: who be us?
She: josephine
me: will you leave dat place?
She: we came...
Me open door, on seeing my face dey disemback immediately. grin Joy bin no dey my face atal.
lol them claim the world would be destroyed in 1914 yet here we are today

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 12:49am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:
yea exactly what we are talking about, Religious slavery I bet 95% of people in UK will decline the offer but Africans like you keep proving why an average African is considered foolish

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Religion can not do anything, it is people who do things like scam.

Or in the alternative, you are therefore a yahoo yahoo scammer, since Nigeria means yahoo yahoo cammers going by your analogy, Scammer!

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:

And they said to us, "Close your eyes and pray." And when we opened our eyes they had the land and we had the Bible...

True! But that is because like those foolish evil bastards, you also think that the land they took is greater and better than the Bible they gave.
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:

Perfect grin
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:

grin grin grin
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:
yea exactly what we are talking about, Religious slavery I bet 95% of people in UK will decline the offer but Africans like you keep proving why an average African is considered foolish

Evil started its destruction with the Europeans so of course we expect them to be destroyed as proven by their lost civilisations

But to be destroyed along with them, is your own choice.

So, gain the world and die a miserable death. That is your choice.

But I wonder, since you have chosen to gain the world why are you threatened and bothered that I am landless, most especially as you have stolen my land? grin

Kai, you people are very wicked and evil

O sweet Lord, let this world end and let these devils be carried away to their eternal deaths
Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2022
kingxsamz:

The destruction in your fairy tale book I guess.
the destruction that will make people like you burn in hell
Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:
How did the ancestors of the people in UK accept the bible in the first place. Do you know they gave there live for the bible.
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Maynman: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:
the destruction that will make people like you burn in hell
And you’ll also burn and perish in neraka!
Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:

And they said to us, "Close your eyes and pray." And when we opened our eyes they had the land and we had the Bible.
1. - THEY SAID THOU SHALL NOT KILL... But they murdered over 8 million of our brothers.
2. - THEY SAID YOU SHALL NOT STEAL... But they stole our riches, gold and silver.
3. - THEY SAID THOU SHALL NOT GREEDY THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE, But they raped married women, teenagers and girls.
4. - THEY SAID YOU WOULDN'T LIE... But they cheated with the cross in their hand.

The truth is that the people that first came to Africa with the Bible aren't Christians but politicians!
To illustrate imagine your son went out saying "dad, i want to go and barb my air" he returns with lots of scars (bruises) on his head. Will you agree that it's a real barber that did such job?

Please read the Bible and note the words of Jesus of Nazareth the man called "CHRIST" and use your own God's given brains to solve the riddle!

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by delkuf(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Maynman:

And you’ll also burn and perish in naraka!
suit yourself
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Maynman: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:
suit yourself
You’ll be damned in neraka!
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

True! But that is because like those foolish evil bastards, you also think that the land they took is greater and better than the Bible they gave.
oh what makes the Bible greater than the land,
For all we know a land worth more than Bible.
No one trades a land over Bible unless you are foolish,maybe you are if yes am bringing Bible over so can you give me your land? grin

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that the people that first came to Africa with the Bible aren't Christians but politicians!
To illustrate imagine your son went out saying "dad, i want to go and barb my air" he returns with lots of scars (bruises) on his head. Will you agree that it's a real barber that did such job?

Please read the Bible and note the words of Jesus of Nazareth the man called "CHRIST" and use your own God's given brains to solve the riddle!
they weren’t Christians but taught you Christianity lmao,
Your illustration isn’t even compatible

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2022
delkuf:
How did the ancestors of the people in UK accept the bible in the first place. Do you know they gave there live for the bible.
how did they gave their life?
What about their lands?
They gave up that one too?
Keep Lying to ursef
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Evil started its destruction with the Europeans so of course we expect them to be destroyed as proven by their lost civilisations

But to be destroyed along with them, is your own choice.

So, gain the world and die a miserable death. That is your choice.

But I wonder, since you have chosen to gain the world why are you threatened and bothered that I am landless, most especially as you have stolen my land? grin

Kai, you people are very wicked and evil

O sweet Lord, let this world end and let these devils be carried away to their eternal deaths

you do not have any single proof of your beliefs apart the Bible say and then use hell to scare people, people are getting wiser than that

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:

they weren’t Christians but taught you Christianity lmao,
Your illustration isn’t even compatible

They thought our people POLITICS not CHRISTIANITY, the first set of Christians that set their foot in Africa are Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They thought our people POLITICS not CHRISTIANITY, the first set of Christians that set their foot in Africa are Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
lol even Jehova Witnesses has not been formed then haba.
So what kind of politics was taught to them using the word God? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:
lol even Jehova Witnesses has not been formed then haba.
So what kind of politics was taught to them using the word God? undecided

It was because Satan polluted what Christ laid down {Matthew 13:25} and turned it to politics that's what Jesus foresaw {Luke 18:8} but after his return in the year 1914 he began calling faithful people out from the political organization you call CHRISTIANITY {Revelations 18:4} and since God is about to destroy all false religions including those politicians claiming Christians the true God began calling His faithful servants by another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It was because Satan polluted what Christ laid down {Matthew 13:25} and turned it to politics that's what Jesus foresaw {Luke 18:8} but after his return in the year 1914 he began calling faithful people out from the political organization you call CHRISTIANITY {Revelations 18:4} and since God is about to destroy all false religions including those politicians claiming Christians the true God began calling His faithful servants by another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15
do you any evidence apart from Bible say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Success Camp 2007 - Unique Opportunity For All Youths / Planet Mecca-a New Planet For Muslims / The Physical Benefits Of Prayer :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.