Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) (1882 Views)

For The Guyz / Need To Know Tips: For The Guyz "The Secret Of What Women Want In Men" / Question For The Guyz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by amefi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Amefi you are right but do u want to have ugly children that would be a menace to the society

Ugly children like OBJ, GEJ, MOBUTU SESEKO, MUGABE, GHADAFI? I dont really understand you. Beauty is and will always be in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

well your opinion even omolola advised guys 2 go for the pweety

cooking can always be learnt angry angry
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by amefi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

well your opinion even omolola advised guys 2 go for the pweety

cooking can always be learnt angry angry

190, i'm talkin frm experience. This u wudnt kn until u get there. Better look before u leap.
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2011
amefi:

190, i'm talkin frm experience. This u wudnt kn until u get there. Better look before u leap.

Thanks for your advice bro but i have already looked and i know where im landing
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by CzarChris(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
Me? Go for ugly girl? GODFORBID bad-thing. I dey carry ugly girl say the go reduce bride price for me? Pretty! pretty!! pretty!!! FINE!!!! babe all the way grin grin grin. I go teach am everything she needs to know when it comes to that. wink
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Otuabaroku: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
amefi:

It is nt all that glitters is gold. In fact, beauty is not just abt facial look n body physique, it transcends a whole lot of qualities- ranging frm academic intellect, moral upbringing, attitude to life, respect for others n also able to show love as a child of God. All these n many more put together cud giv u a perfect blend/ brand called Beauty

Thank my man. I totally agree with you. One thing those people choosing facial look  over other qualities you mentioned do not  realise is that ,as time goes on,you get used to this look and if there is no other quality that keep you glued to this person, the person will  end up being boring to you. sometimes, it  degenerates to hatred as you can not benefit from the person outside her outward appearance/look. So if you choose because of facial look only, you will  definitely get used to it and bored afterwards .
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
desholah:

OP,
To be honest. I would go for the beautiful,charming and sexy girl even though she can't do all the necessary stuffs . . . .I can take care of it,Or we can be doing it together. ,  . . Or I teach her!!!

Mr D for DOnkey u cnt teach wat u dnt knw hommie grin tongue

Crude Oil:

Who needs an ugly woman?

Lol i thot y'll pot bellies iz da most important? grin undecided

amefi:

It is nt all that glitters is gold. In fact, beauty is not just abt facial look n body physique, it transcends a whole lot of qualities- ranging frm academic intellect, moral upbringing, attitude to life, respect for others n also able to show love as a child of God. All these n many more put together cud giv u a perfect blend/ brand called Beauty

We not looking in2 alla dat (attributes n what not). Just prima facie, the urgly or the beautiful  smiley
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
Omolola1:

Guys, i would advise u go for fine face,
cooking can be learnt

Thank u! Sum guyz go on lyk itz a condition undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Me? Go for ugly girl? GODFORBID bad-thing. I dey carry ugly girl say the go reduce bride price for me? Pretty! pretty!! pretty!!! FINE!!!! babe all the way grin grin grin. I go teach am everything she needs to know when it comes to that. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Sweet smiley
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by desholah(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
Stop it chi-monkey. . . . .It's early morning here grin grin grin
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
Stop wat? Pls do not implicate me cheesy tongue
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by desholah(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Longtimes , . How are you chi-moneky tongue tongue

@Topic,
Well imma superb cook!!! . . . . .So i think i can teach her so many thing concerning this wink
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Alexiss(f): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
Why go for one when you can have the best of both worlds? A Beautiful woman is good in the kitchen and also know how to please her man in anyway he may desire
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

Why go for one when you can have the best of both worlds? A Beautiful woman is good in the kitchen and also know how to please her man in anyway he may desire

Well the question is which would u go for given only the two options on the 1st page  smiley

desholah:

Longtimes ,  . How are you chi-moneky tongue tongue

@Topic,
Well imma superb cook!!! . . . . .So i think i can teach her so many thing concerning this wink

Keep deceiving urself u hear?
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by desthan(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
wateva the Zap ever undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Pweety4me(f): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
Chima wat do u expect them to say na?
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Dsense(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
chi-baby:

Well the question is which would u go for given only the two options on the 1st page smiley

Keep deceiving urself u hear?

Deceiving myself? . . . .Let's date for weeks and i ll surely teach you more than you can ever expect . .I know you can't cook tongue
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pweety4me:

Chima wat do u expect them to say na?

I expect em to recite the famous ' the way to a man's heart is his [s]pot[/s] belly',  undecided

D-sense:

Deceiving myself? . . . .Let's date for weeks and i ll surely teach you more than you can ever expect .  .I know you can't cook tongue

Date a donkey? When i'm not mad  angry angry grin tongue
If I cnt cook i suppose no lady can.
Amongst other fingz, cooking is anoda means i use to show off. Go figure  cool
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
chi-baby seems uve forgotten that u promised me grin
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
I cnt fit shout 4 u grin
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 197(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
why is it so difficult for you angry
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2011
190 I will pinch u fru your lappy o stop derailing  angry angry
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 197(f): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2011
den do wat u gotta do
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Onchedu(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2011
Neither of the two; but if I mus choose either, it has to be the ugly girl that does cook good meals, and that won't be cos of the meals she can cook, but cos she can cook, which is an indication she gave herself to learning useful things while she was younger.

The thought of coming home on one of those days hungry & maybe angry to a pleasant well kept environment and hot sweet food on the table appeals to me better than coming home like that to a pretty face & an empty pot.

If the way to a mans heart is through his stomach then it's either I'm not a man or my wife is a chef extraordinaire that knows how to listen to me better than she knows how to cook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy / Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies / Guys, Will You Feel Intimidated By A Taller Lady. : Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.