Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,596 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? (1119 Views)

Will Sen Abaribe Be Contesting In Nigeria Or Biafra? / Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by OfficialAwol(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
that question is for the army and none of court business .

I ask you to stand as surety for me to borrow money and you accept.

Then the lender sends armed robbers to come steal that money to make sure I default in the payment agreement.

Now this lender does not deny sending armed robbers to attack me.

Having seen I can't afford to pay back the loan after the attack, I ran away, and you are arrested.

At the court, would tell the court not to worry, that you will pay the money (that the owner openly sent robbers to attack the borrower) and that the attack is non of the lender's business even though he doesn't deny sending robbers?
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by Banmeallday: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
The persons needed to be jailed is “Buhari” and Tinubu
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by XANDERO85: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:
DURING SENATE SCREENING ABARIBE ASKED MOHAMMAD TANKO ABOUT TECHNICALITY IN LAW and TANKO started explaining he can't drive an aeroplane so he don't know technical grin cry

NOW ABARIBE CASE IS THE MEANING OF TECHNICALITY IN LAW.....IF THE LAW STILL MEANS LAW ABARIBE SURETY EXPIRED THE DAY THE MILITARY INVADED KANUS HOME....AREWA GO AND GET YOURSELVES EJUCATED BIKONU!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Sweet! wink
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by Greenback: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Kanu was asked to bring three sureties that will sign a bond of N100M each. The total bond is N300M but Abaribes share of the bond is N100M

All Abaribe needs to do is pay his N100M and the case is over for him. But he refused to pay and went court. If the appeal court rules against him, many Igbos such as my self will contribute the money for him and the other sureties to pay that same day or next

OMG!!! Please why must respond to that human being?!
Don't you know him on here?
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I ask you to stand as surety for me to borrow money and you accept.

Then the lender sends armed robbers to come steal that money to make sure I default in the payment agreement.

Now this lender does not deny sending armed robbers to attack me.

Having seen I can't afford to pay back the loan after the attack, I ran away, and you are arrested.

At the court, would tell the court not to worry, that you will pay the money (that the owner openly sent robbers to attack the borrower) and that the attack is non of the lender's business even though he doesn't deny sending robbers?
is it the court that send army ?
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by OfficialAwol(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:

Is it the court that sent robbers?
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by OfficialAwol(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:

Is it the court that sent robbers
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Is it the court that sent robbers
ABARIBE come and see your unintelligent people in nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2020
yarimo:
ABARIBE come and see your unintelligent people in nairaland grin grin grin

Very poor and lame escape route
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by ludd2018: 1:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Stupid Nigerians and their thinking . Nk was preparing to go to court and the Nigerian army in their usual characteristic who likes to kill civilians went after NK to kill him and in the process alot of people were killed . The case must be dismissed asap

In the same token , when the army was killing the unarmed Biafran protesters some of you were cheering them and the same killing has been extended to Lekki Lagos and all of you are shouting .
Re: Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? by FearGodinall: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2020
yarimo:
ABARIBE must go to jail according to what he signed when bailing NNAMDI Kanu.
. Arewa lawyers and ingnorance are inseparable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAFE ABROAD NNAMDI KANU IS DARING IGBO GOVS OVER HIS CRAZY IPOB SECURITY CULT / Deconstructing Tunde Bakare - Sina Kawonise / Ngige Secures Release Of Arthur Eze's Nephews From Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.