Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? (1510 Views)

Will Sen Abaribe Be Contesting In Nigeria Or Biafra? / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
This Kanu extradition to Nigeria came less than 2 weeks after SE leaders pledged their allegiance to one Nigeria which Abaribe was part of.

Could Abaribe be the one who gave Kanu out to FG?
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
MONOGAMY
LOL ASGARD73 YOUR BRETHREN IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I WARNED YORUBAS AND IGBOS TO BEWARE OF HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY, ESNBRUTALITY JULIUSMALEMA AND ASGARD73.

THESE GUYS ARE MOLES.

WHEN LEARNED PEOPLE TALK, YOU LISTEN

YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE BIAFRA BY INSULTING YOUR SOUTHERN ALLIES.

GOODLUCK TO MAZI

3 Likes

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Asgard73: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MONOGAMY

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I WARNED YORUBAS AND IGBOS TO BEWARE OF HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY, ESNBRUTALITY JULIUSMALEMA AND ASGARD73.

THESE GUYS ARE MOLES.

GOODLUCK TO MAZI

Focus..

I don’t know Kanu.. I never listen to him..

But I don confirm am ... Nnukwu Mmadu..

One man wey hold entire country for blokoss. No cap.

..... only say he no be guy man...

No go be Jew like Kanu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MONOGAMY

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

THESE GUYS ARE MOLES.

GOODLUCK TO MAZI

Your comments always sound as if you are crying while typing it.

1 Like

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by meccuno: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
This Kanu extradition to Nigeria came less than 2 weeks after SE leaders pledged their allegiance to one Nigeria which Abaribe was part of.

[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes grin grin grin. You want Abaribe to loss his money and landed property for standing as Cownu Surety ? angry angry angry

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

You have failed to show any link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You have failed to show any link

Which link?
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Which link?
Between Nnamdi Kanu's arrest and Abaribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Between Nnamdi Kanu's arrest and Abaribe

Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out?

Please I really want to know, why do you like to argue for argument sake most times?

Again, which link are you asking for?
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Please I really want to know, why do you like to argue for argument sake most times?

Again, which link are you asking for?

Maybe because you always appear weak on commonsense.
You seem to assert that Abaribe knew where Kanu was (as if his location was ever a secret) and refused to tell even at great risk to his personal liberty and loss of property until he supposedly joined SE leaders to pledge allegiance to one Nigeria (as if he ever plead allegiance to Biafra before and now recanted)?

I hope you can see how shallow your logic is and how the link is nonexistent even to a kindergarten.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by FakeUnity: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:
[s]This Kanu extradition to Nigeria came less than 2 weeks after SE leaders pledged their allegiance to one Nigeria which Abaribe was part of.

Could Abaribe be the one who gave Kanu out to FG?[/s]

Abokey muslim narratives. Abaribe doesn't take your almajiri nonsense, you came here to smear him.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by AskProf: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

You want to tarnish Abaribe.
Very DOA.
Pls, try another angle.

3 Likes

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Emotional tears

1 Like

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Clown, go to bed , wake up tomorrow and continue to enjoy your shit hole.

4 Likes

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by ItsTutsi(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Was he the only person at the meeting!?!?! So all of a sudden Abaribe has the power to dictate to western countries!! Why do u guys read meaning to everything
Monogamy:

2 Likes

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe because you always appear weak on commonsense.
You seem to assert that Abaribe knew where Kanu was (as if his location was ever a secret) and refused to tell even at great risk to his personal liberty and loss of property until he supposedly joined SE leaders to pledge allegiance to one Nigeria (as if he ever plead allegiance to Biafra before and now recanted)?

I hope you can see how shallow your logic is and how the link is nonexistent even to a kindergarten.

Knowing his location wouldn't make any difference if there are no tangible evidence to present to UK for his extradition.

Someone gave Kanu out, not about his location but credible information to nail him.

Even though I understand you are only trying to gain more knowledge/info about this current event all in the name of argument..

Those are the same lines you are going to use to engage in future topics related to this.. I sabi your pattern
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Knowing his location wouldn't make any difference if there are no tangible evidence to present to UK for his extradition.

Someone gave Kanu out, not about his location but credible information to nail him.

Even though I understand you are only trying to gain more knowledge/info about this current event all in the name of argument..

Those are the same lines you are going to use to engage in future topics related to this.. I sabi your pattern

So Abaribe is now an intelligence official with "credible information".

You just keep confusing yourself.

If you have the info, share it and educate us. Stop pushing senseless and baseless conjectures.

4 Likes

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

So Abaribe is now an intelligence official with "credible information".

You just keep confusing yourself.

If you have the info, share it and educate us. Stop pushing senseless and baseless conjectures.

Sorry ain't share further info..

Make use of the one I have exposed for your next line of argument.

Stop tapping freely from my resources
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Sorry ain't share further info..

Make use of the one I have exposed for your next line of argument.

Stop tapping freely from my resources
Resources grin grin

Thus guy is a clown.

You know nothing.

Your resources can't even fill your pocket.

You can't share what you don't have bro

Abeg keep quiet forthwith

1 Like

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Resources grin grin

Thus guy is a clown.

You know nothing.

Your resources can't even fill your pocket.

You can't share what you don't have bro

Abeg keep quiet forthwith

You are the one who should keep quiet and stop tapping free resources.. Make your research yourself.

Up till today, the credible info I have about the Nigerian cultists in Dubai, I have not came across it anywhere o line not to talk of on NL yet I have no interest in sharing.

So stop asking me dumb questions to get info which you would later use to brag infront of your friends, claiming you sabi. That tactics is no longer working
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

You are the one who should keep quiet and stop tapping free resources.. Make your research yourself.

Up till today, the credible info I have about the Nigerian cultists in Dubai, I have not came across it anywhere o line not to talk of on NL yet I have no interest in sharing.

So stop asking me dumb questions to get info which you would later use to brag infront of your friends, claiming you sabi. That tactics is no longer working

Let me give you a simple idea.

Since you have such exclusive access to much sought after info, why don't you start a blog/news website and generate some cool cash.

Or don't you like to be a male version of Linda ikeji.
Either you're addicted to poverty or you're just a rabble-rouser

1 Like

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let me give you a simple idea.

Since you have such exclusive access to much sought after info, why don't you start a blog/news website and generate some cool cash.

Or don't you like to be a male version of Linda ikeji.
Either you're addicted to poverty or you're just a rabble-rouser

Who knows if there are some already existing or might probably be popular nationwide but not for gossiping stories. grin

Btw, person wey sabi to sabi to get exclusive access to info supposed to logically be able to get access to exclusive ways of making money.

You see, that's one of the advantage of when your Chakra is fully opened
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Who knows if there are some already existing or might probably be popular nationwide but not for gossiping stories. grin

Btw, person wey sabi to sabi to get exclusive access to info supposed to logically be able to get access to exclusive ways of making money.

You see, that's one of the advantage of when your Chakra is fully opened

Baba you don't have a blog. Stop hyping your empty self.

If you have exclusive access to making money you won't be here pushing conspiracies.

Except dem swear for you

1 Like

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Baba you don't have a blog. Stop hyping your empty self.

If you have exclusive access to making money you won't be here pushing conspiracies.

Except dem swear for you

Funnily, the popularity on NL is just a plus, outside here, our media is doing fantastically well..

Alakua, 5.0 rating no be beans
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Funnily, the popularity on NL is just a plus, outside here, our media is doing fantastically well..

Alakua, 5.0 rating no be beans
grin grin
Clown

You must think you're chatting with a toddler.

Note that your so-called popularity on NL adds absolutely nothing to you in real terms. Either online or offline. Well, maybe empty ego-massaging

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Rejects Buhari's Juicy Offer, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) / Igbos Should Be On Red Alert.. / Sit-at-home Preparation: Abakaliki In Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.