Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Natalie Workman Became VP Of Operations For Cardone Ventures - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Natalie Workman Became VP Of Operations For Cardone Ventures (174 Views)

Coca Cola Elevates Dami Asolo To Director Of Operations,India And Southwest Asia / Other IT Ventures Nigerians Can Try To Earn A Living From Aside Programming / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Natalie Workman Became VP Of Operations For Cardone Ventures by mantosa(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
“I was motivated to be a founding leader in Cardone Ventures by the significant opportunity to, and responsibility of, helping our clients achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals,” Natalie Workman says about her role as the Vice President of Organizational Development at the Grant Cardone and Brandon Dawson-founded company.

At 27, Natalie is in charge of helping small business scale by achieving their potential through of factors. “The Cardone Ventures team of experts helps business owners experience their company from a 360-degree perspective of all aspects, such as operations, marketing, finance, and people,” she says. “Cardone Ventures’ focus is to help entrepreneurs grow from $2 million to $50 million+ and 10X all aspects of their business.”

The University of Portland-trained professional was not always comfortable with the nature of her position. ““The biggest obstacle I’ve overcome so far is overcoming my lack of confidence,” she admits. “Very early in my career, I felt I was put in situations that I was not ready for. Most of the business interactions in my early 20s were around very high level conversations with people who were extremely experienced and knowledgeable in their fields. I didn’t know how to handle dinner conversations. I didn’t understand half of what was being talked about, whether it was a transaction on a business, or strategic growth initiatives, or team management.”

She adds, “I lost all of my confidence. I lost my confidence in my ability to articulate my thoughts. I lost confidence in my ability to show up as myself.” This continued until she made the choice to alter he approach to work: “Sadly, this hindered me and held me back for a couple of years, if not more than that, until I made the distinct decision to make radical changes in my day-to-day moments. I made the decision to become an asset. I decided to become an asset to a business, an asset as a friend, an asset as a daughter, and an asset as a partner.”

She has since parlayed the successes of her work with Cardone Ventures into a series of ideas that further bring expression to her life and enables her help others. “I was inspired to get into the business consulting industry because I knew Cardone Ventures could bring immense value by filling a vacuum in available consulting services,” she says. “There is no other organization expertly helping individuals and business owners attain their personal, professional, and financial goals. I resolutely believe that Cardone Ventures, the WorkWoman podcast, 10X People Skills, and People Essentials are changing the lives of business owners, employees, and female professionals.”

(1) (Reply)

Google Under Fire As AI Ethics Expert Quits / Bank Of Industry And Its Top Notch Customer Service By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / How To Benefit From Msme 75,000 Grant From Federal Ministry Of Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.