Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out (4423 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Iyabo Ojo: It’s Very Hard To Find A Faithful Actor In Nollywood (Video) / Comedienne Ada La Pinky Opens Up On Challenges She Faces Due To Her Big Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ada la pinky the Heavily-endowed Nigerian comedienne and actress has opened up on the challenges she battles all the time because of her busty chest.
Ada la Pinky born, Ada Ebere revealed in an interview that she experiences many discomfort when she is sleeping because of the size of her melons.

She told the Sun that it is difficult to get a bra that fits the size of her melons on the lookout.

I CAN’T RUN. I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO RUN UNLESS I HOLD MY CHEST. PEOPLE ACTUALLY FIND IT FUNNY. ANOTHER CHALLENGE IS THAT I CAN’T SLEEP ON MY CHEST, IT HAS TO BE EITHER UP RIGHT OR SIDE WAYS. IT WAS SO PAINFUL DURING MY GROWING UP DAYS I LOVE TO SLEEP ON MY CHEST, BUT SADLY I COULDN’T. IT IS ALSO VERY HARD TO GET MY BRA SIZE IN THE MARKET. MOST TIMES, I BUY THE BIGGEST SIZE AND AMEND IT ESPECIALLY THE HANDS. FUNNILY ENOUGH, I HARDLY WEAR BRAS EVEN WHEN GOING OUT. THEN THEY ARE SOME ROLES YOU CAN’T TAKE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BIG ENDOWMENTS. AGAIN, MOST TIMES, I ALSO FEEL ALL THE GUYS THAT ARE WOOING ME ARE AFTER WHAT I HAVE. THEY DON’T CARE TO KNOW THE REAL ME, BUT WANT TO HAVE A FEEL OF MY BOSOM,”
More pictures available here:https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/11/24/it-is-very-hard-to-get-my-bra-size-in-the-market-ada-la-pinky-cries-out/

Re: It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out by LUGBE: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
And this is news
Re: It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out by Dammy10: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
I wonder o

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston Suprise Act At The Celebration Of Gospel Bet / We'll Give Our Husbands Condom For Safety; Says Nollywood Twin Sisters / Ebube Nwagbo, D'banj And Oge Okoye At AY Live Abuja Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.