Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

OMG (oh My Girlfriend) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG (oh My Girlfriend) (4327 Views)

My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Let me not bother you with a tedious story. I was traveling to Bayelsa six-months ago, after paying and was cleared to board, I noticed one very beautiful, rich-looking lady about to board too. I made sure we sat close to each other, and for real we were the only ones at the back. She was so beautiful that at first I lost my sense of masculinity, my entire system was frozen. "Don't tell me it took God just one day to create this lady " I argued within myself. I quickly accessed her to ascertain her worth. She had 2 Apple mobile phones (iphone x Pro and Iphone 11) That wasn't enough to confirm she's rich until I checked out her Gold watch of #120k, her gown of not less than #77.92k and even her 12k eyeshades. She also wore a fragrance from a perfume not cheaper than 29k. She was seeping money. I noticed the way she was looking at me repeatedly from the left corner of her eye. I knew she wanted to initiate a conversation but I kept my cool like I didn't care for the first one-hour of our journey. When we got to Abaji, I complained about the air conditioning not cooling enough which she supported and that was how we got talking. One hour later we got to Lokoja, as everyone alighted to get some food and snacks, she asked me to kindly accompany her Which I hesitated, shrugged then obliged. She got two plates of fried rice, chicken and a couple of obstacles. The bill was 11,200 and I stupidly offered to pay which she defiantly stopped me from doing, paid 12k and left. Which Kain girl be this one? I thought the last girl that paid for food for a guy died 1723? Apart from that, the last time a woman fed a man humanity lost paradise. What am I about to lose?

After about four-hours, we got to Delta state and parked for refreshments. Just as she did at Lokoja, she even doubled everything and also bought me a pair of palm sandals worth 27,990. I honestly wanted to reject it but I couldn't. Las, las, when we got to Bayelsa, she begged we lodged together for the night since we got to Yenegoa at 10:11pm. I didn't accept at first, but when she begged for hours, I took pity on her and accepted. Long story short, the next day everyone went on their own but with each other's contact. I spent 7days at Amassoma and returned to Abuja. I called her when I got to Abuja but she didn't pick up. I tried sometime later, still no response. I thought she had been kidnapped, you can't trust niger delta guys especially around such opulence. Luckily, well not luckily, she called 2-months later to tell me she was in Abuja and we could hangout. We met at Ibeto hotel where we started dating officially. She told me she liked everything about me, and I responded in the affirmative of liking her too. On my birthday, she send me a cash sum of 150k and some valuables. She earns up to 700k monthly on basic salary and proposing we get married asap
I told her I don't have money, and also need some time to grow up emotionally before talking about marriage. She said I don't need any growing up to do, that I'm all grown up and capable. She promised to send me 6m for bride price and wedding if I acquiesce to our getting married. She also seems to be loyal and submissive, which she also reaffirmed she won't change.
I'm so confused. What do you think, guys?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by hashtagged(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sounds like a Shakespearen novel to me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Froshloaded: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is this a Nollywood movie script?

hashtagged:

Abii grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by banjicom(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
angry

Please how can i unread this rubbish fairy tale the OP wrote up there?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by ouzo1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
I talk am, these days snuff no dey good again e dey cause hallucinations and ghost sighting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by goldenejim79: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
U try. super story

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Tloc(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hahahaha! Man, I have never seen anyone write from his dream and you won't be the first. Nice write-up though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Uzomacharles: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sweet Sixteen

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Homeboiy: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
iPhone 12 six months ago undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Effulgent(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
which one is iPhone x pro again

and you guys met six months ago and she has been using iPhone 12 since then ,meanwhile iPhone 12 release date never even reach two months sef .

things are not adding up o, nairaland and clowns hen

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Nazgul: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
hashtagged:
That's not Shakespeare...you've got to be poetic in nature before earning the right to be likened to the great Shakespeare.

Let me post a line of Shakespeare and compare it with the cut and join English the op is damaging our brains with.

Normal English: mum I'm hungry

Shakespeare: Let it be known to the womb that bore this child that this stomach consist of empitness.

I do adore his choice of literature...so biko don't compare him to the op. wink

2 Likes

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by JOACHINpedro: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm only concerned about the 1723 part. Our ancestors enjoyed o grin
Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Mradeboy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
banjicom:
angry

iPhone 12 six month ago ?? Lol
Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Cerebellum: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol..lol
Chai!

See correct lamba..
OP, Una no dey listen wen ur teacher for nur schl dey tell u say "Lying dey bad"

Arindin Postgrin
But that Ipob boys laugh me ogrin
U dey right, Amaka people and kidnappinggrincheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Trash

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
This Is A True Lie Story.

2 Likes

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by banjicom(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mradeboy:
iPhone 12 six month ago ?? Lol

grin am telling you bro! The kind lie wey person dey read for nairaland this days ehn!
Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by millionboi2: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
englishmart:
Let me not bother you with a tedious story. I was traveling to Bayelsa six-months ago, after paying and was cleared to board, I noticed one very beautiful, rich-looking lady about to board too. I made sure we sat close to each other, and for real we were the only ones at the back. She was so beautiful that at first I lost my sense of masculinity, my entire system was frozen. "Don't tell me it took God just one day to create this lady " I argued within myself. I quickly accessed her to ascertain her worth. She had 2 Apple mobile phones (iphone x Pro and Iphone 12) That wasn't enough to confirm she's rich until I checked out her Gold watch of #120k, her gown of not less than #77.92k and even her 12k eyeshades. She also wore a fragrance from a perfume not cheaper than 29k. She was seeping money. I noticed the way she was looking at me repeatedly from the left corner of her eye. I knew she wanted to initiate a conversation but I kept my cool like I didn't care for the first one-hour of our journey. When we got to Abaji, I complained about the air conditioning not cooling enough which she supported and that was how we got talking. One hour later we got to Lokoja, as everyone alighted to get some food and snacks, she asked me to kindly accompany her Which I hesitated, shrugged then obliged. She got two plates of fried rice, chicken and a couple of obstacles. The bill was 11,200 and I stupidly offered to pay which she defiantly stopped me from doing, paid 12k and left. Which Kain girl be this one? I thought the last girl that paid for food for a guy died 1723? Apart from that, the last time a woman fed a man humanity lost paradise. What am I about to lose?

After about four-hours, we got to Delta state and parked for refreshments. Just as she did at Lokoja, she even doubled everything and also bought me a pair of palm sandals worth 27,990. I honestly wanted to reject it but I couldn't. Las, las, when we got to Bayelsa, she begged we lodged together for the night since we got to Yenegoa at 10:11pm. I didn't accept at first, but when she begged for hours, I took pity on her and accepted. Long story short, the next day everyone went on their own but with each other's contact. I spent 7days at Amassoma and returned to Abuja. I called her when I got to Abuja but she didn't pick up. I tried sometime later, still no response. I thought she had been kidnapped, you can't trust niger delta guys especially around such opulence. Luckily, well not luckily, she called 2-months later to tell me she was in Abuja and we could hangout. We met at Ibeto hotel where we started dating officially. She told me she liked everything about me, and I responded in the affirmative of liking her too. On my birthday, she send me a cash sum of 150k and some valuables. She earns up to 700k monthly on basic salary and proposing we get married asap
I told her I don't have money, and also need some time to grow up emotionally before talking about marriage. She said I don't need any growing up to do, that I'm all grown up and capable. She promised to send me 6m for bride price and wedding if I acquiesce to our getting married. She also seems to be loyal and submissive, which she also reaffirmed she won't change.
I'm so confused. What do you think, guys?
we're u thief in ur 4mer life

2 Likes

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by CallMeGrace(f): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oniro oshi..
So you mean to say iPhone came out 6months ago?
You don't know how to lie jawe.

2 Likes

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Franktom247(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Op borrow me your brain or na imagination self anyone i want to use it like you used your own to form this story mine will be making me the richest man in the world na to dey waka naked remain for op
Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oya Junior, it is time for breakfast. Wake from your horseshiits dream. grin

Poor mother fucker, looking for dreams that will never come true.

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
hashtagged:
Diversity is the beauty of humanity

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
banjicom:
angry

You should be more concerned about unliving your hopeless life grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
ouzo1:
I talk am, these days snuff no dey good again e dey cause hallucinations and ghost sighting.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tloc:
Hahahaha! Man, I have never seen anyone write from his dream and you won;t be the first. Nice write-up though.
True life story

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Homeboiy:
iPhone 12 six months ago undecided
When did iphone 12 get to your location?

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Effulgent:
which one is iPhone x pro again

and you guys met six months ago and she has been using iPhone 12 since then ,meanwhile iPhone 12 release date never even reach two months sef .

things are not adding up o, nairaland and clowns hen

grin
What are you effulging? cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

That's not Shakespeare...you've got to be poetic in nature before earning the right to be likened to the great Shakespeare.

Let me post a line of Shakespeare and compare it with the cut and join English the op is damaging our brains with.

Normal English: mum I'm hungry

Shakespeare: Let it be known to the womb that bore this child that this stomach consist of empitness.

I do adore his choice of literature...so biko don't compare him to the op. wink
Hater grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
millionboi2:
we're u thief in ur 4mer life
I don't know my former life

1 Like

Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Nazgul: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
englishmart:
Hater grin grin grin
Pictures/screenshot of all the monies she sent you along with her pics and phone number for confirmation or I wouldn't believe it.

I might be related to the biblical Thomas but hey I don't care...seeing is believing. grin
Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Agricaddict(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
People don already talk wetin I wan talk, so no need to talk
Re: OMG (oh My Girlfriend) by Effulgent(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
englishmart:
What are you effulging? cheesy

local man cannot effulge anything again o, nothing dey add up

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck / Wizkid Like Me But He Was Too Shy To Ask Me Out- Chindima / Is Valentine's Day Only Meant For Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.