Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments (415 Views)

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) / South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her / 62-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments by chinenye497: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
I thought that after the end SARS saga, policemen would have learned their lessons. But I was wrong when I received the news of the death of Mr. Gospel Gbaraka. The father of the deceased has refused to be consoled saying that he will commit suicide.

The distraught father of Gospel Gbaraka, security personnel, who became allegedly killed by a police officer in Rivers State, has threatened to devote suicide if he would not get justice. Recall that the 28-year-antique Accounting graduate of Imo State University was allegedly shot by a Marine Police officer connected to a corporation at Abonnema wharf in Port Harcourt on Sunday, November 22.

Although it is uncertain what transpired between the two, it became amassed that Inspector James allegedly shot the guy in the head. The corpse has been deposited in the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital mortuary.

The deceased father, Innocent Gbaraka, a 62- year- antique retiree from Gwara network in Khana Local Government Area, stated he did not have any reason to continue living after the death of his son.

Read more below
https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/24/he-was-supposed-to-bury-me-62-year-antique-father-of-a-young-guy-allegedly-killed-by-a-police-officer-in-rivers-state-threatens-to-commit-suicide/
Re: He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments by bigdot1759(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
only God can save us in this corntree
Re: He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments by Okwuazi930(m): 2:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Deeply sorry for ur loss sir
Re: He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments by Praxis758: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
A thorough psychiatric check needs to be routinely conducted on our arms bearing security agents. This will enable the government ascertain the level of mental fitness.
Re: He Was Supposed To Bury Me! 62 Year Father Of A Guy Killed By Police Laments by mezico96(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nigeria our country? When will all this stop �

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 3rd Most Terrorized Country In The World / Woman Bites Off Rapist's Penis After He Asked For A Mouth Gig / Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.