Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Come And See This!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See This!! (1550 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See This!! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:52am On Nov 25, 2020
hashtagged:

Sex shouldn't be done often even in marriages like once in two months. But I always had the idea women could stay forever without sex.
I just read well again she got pregnant, instead of her getting pregnant she should have just divorce him, I don't really see how he is at much fault, he may not like sex and that's normal and having sex when you don't want to is not pleasant.

Suddenly he not liking sex is now normal and acceptable but the thought that a wife who denied her husband sex may also not like sex is a blasphemy to guys on this forum.

Let me pocket this one for when the double standard people start displaying their foolishness.
Re: Come And See This!! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Liposure:
Both of them. Only that the wife lacks discretion

I didn't see you blaming both of them in cases where wifey denied husband sex.
Re: Come And See This!! by hashtagged(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Suddenly he not liking sex is now normal and acceptable but the thought that a wife who denied her husband sex may also not like sex is a blasphemy to guys on this forum.

Let me pocket this one for when the double standard people start displaying their foolishness.

Who said it's normal, I said so did you also ask me on my opinion for a woman not liking sex No, instead you went to start generalizing me based on guys in this forum. If I say all women are scum that's generalization based on actions of few women,
Be it man or woman not liking sex is not a problem it even shows good virtues, sex was created for procreation and after having children there is no longer a point of having sex.

I can't even post a simple comment without some people thinking it's a gender based war,
Re: Come And See This!! by Blessedboy23(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I didn't see you blaming both of them in cases where wifey denied husband sex.
Na so he dey happen
Re: Come And See This!! by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Who said it's normal, I said so did you also ask me on my opinion for a woman not liking sex No, instead you went to start generalizing me based on guys in this forum. If I say all women are scum that's generalization based on actions of few women,
Be it man or woman not liking sex is not a problem it even shows good virtues, sex was created for procreation and after having children there is no longer a point of having sex.

I can't even post a simple comment without some people thinking it's a gender based war,

Because it's now a norm for people to make issues on this forum a gender war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just 3 Fingers Deep In Wet Pussy Feels Good - Girl Rubbing Hard Her Punana / Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman / Don't Lie... Who. Disvirgin You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.