Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The New Motto For A Successful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Motto For A Successful Relationship (201 Views)

Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). / Let Us Know The Motto Of Ur Secondary Sch / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Motto For A Successful Relationship by Pukkalolo: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Treat me like a king/queen or get lost
Here's my conclusion and opinion. Most problems with guys and ladies can be solved by just one motto.
If you're already in a relationship or you want to get into one. I have a motto that I suggest that you follow, "Treat me like a king/queen or get lost."
"Treat me like a king/queen or get lost" basically means that any person you're dating or looking to date - you take the mentality that you are either going to be treated with respect and affection or the person can get lost and leave you alone (and not waste your time and effort).
The love, respect and admiration which you get from the other person is closely tied to how you implement this motto in your interactions with the opposite sex.

There's only few guys and ladies I know that never experienced heartbreak and they all operate with this mindset.
As a guy, with this mentality, you'll never be placed in the "friend zone". As a lady, you'll never find yourself with an abusive partner who don't give you the love and affection you deserve. Taking this mentality and living by it will put an end to every pain you experience in your love life.

This attitude is really a game changer once you start putting it into practice
The main purpose of your interaction isn't to be like and accepted. The purpose is finding out this person is worth your attention and affection. The person who is worth your attention and affection is the person who treat you with affection and admiration
Your interactions and relationship with the opposite sex should come from a position of power, not fear.
It can take some time to master this new mentality and attitude with without looking arrogant and bossy.
Remember, we are in an uncaring world. No one really gives a shit about anyone. Every one wants things to go their own way.
When someone behaves anyone towards you, they are basically asking, 'are you worth being treated with respect and affection ' ? 'do you really value yourself?' 'do you respect yourself ?

If you don't operate with this mentality and attitude, you preparing your own heartbreak with your own hands.

If you lose someone because you implemented this attitude, then you are on the right track..

If you lose someone and still got your heart broken because you DID NOT implement this attitude, then you messed up badly..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Try If Falling Out Of Love / Rice And Onion / The Reality Of Today's DATING WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.