Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State (40691 Views)

Local Refining: FG Pledges Support For Waltersmith Refinery In Imo State / The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by KingMicky3286: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Buhari is d saviour of south east, he has help dem more than jesus

Why comparing Buhari to Jesus? It's very wrong dear. You need to withdraw your statement.

May God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by Dantsito: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2020
oya children of hatred food is ready, shameless bastards.
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by Aconomist: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Zico5:
Buhari's greatest achievement ever. Glory to almighty. We need to close all the roads from Niger Republic to Rivers state. Awon were alaso.
This is not Buhari's achievement. Waltersmith is a private company.
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by ezegenigbonine: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:

This is blasphemy idiot. Don't use the name of God in vain or you will be cursed forever.
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by ezegenigbonine: 5:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
I mentioned jesus not God

God punish you and Mohammed
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by ezegenigbonine: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:

while ODUMEJE is your saviour than your useless MOHAMMED (ALNA)
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by Cherez: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
I just hope you won't start up another killing spree if Mohammed is mentioned?
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by morgstreme: 5:59am On Nov 25, 2020
cosmatika:
Which Buhari? If I hear say the dullard near IMO state.
After the mugu promised 1yr one refinery, na dis palmoil engine he wan come commission.
The worst president and minister for petroleum we've had

Learn to read naa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by JONSYN7154: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Dearlord:

How old are you sir/ma?
he's as old that small boy in primary 3.
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Efulefu. I pity your offspring if you have any
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by bobolaga: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2020
This stupid call themselves leader has sold out Nigeria, Buhari build 5,000 barrels of water plant they are not ashamed to write it on news papers, this show that a fool at 40 is fools forever, why no one ask about importation of petrol from Niger republic that is dry land, they are is an adage says that when you enter forest you see dry wood standing and the fresh one is falling down no need to see any prophet to tell you what is happening. All Nigeria ex president and the rich one has refinery each out side Nigeria, so that one imported fuel to Nigeria from Niger belong to Buhari, so that is why they don't
like social media, remember that social media did not remove power from them yet they are busy talking to put laws to eliminate social media.
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by bobolaga: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Frankly speaking this is Boko Haram Government, because one of the Boko haram campaign says westerner education is a sins you can't experience active school resumption for this Government, i know cov 19 will be place as excuses but notice my words, you will see southerner negotiates with AUU till every one will relax.
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by showafrica(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2020
vanbonattel:
Click like if you think that it was Garba shehu who did the commissioning, deceiving people to think that buharri is around. grin

Buhari no get strength to go anywhere for now...
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by LastProphet: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Flytime:
I pity this country's economy

After years of oil we couldn't develop the country unlike Saudi Arabia
Even Saudi Arabia is preparing for post oil economy because the world is moving to cleaner renewable energy and electricity would soon be used to power on things oil used to

Saudi Arabia development should be a role model to Nigeria because we both share the same main resource

Even though the Saudi royals lavish money the country still remains developed and they have free health care but in Nigeria it's the opposite.. They lavish and don't even look forward to the day Nigeria would be developed

It would be painful if smaller countries in Africa becomes developed while Nigeria remains in the developing stage

I believe they should enforce a rule to reduce the population to having kids according to your financial capabilities or you would be fined.. Something similar to what they did in China years ago because they always blame population for Nigerias problem

It can't be a role model we have 8 times the population of Saudi and only 1/6 of their oil so no matter how we try Nigeria is a very very poor country especially as the north continues to swell our useless population
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by Flytime: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2020
LastProphet:

It can't be a role model we have 8 times the population of Saudi and only 1/6 of their oil so no matter how we try Nigeria is a very very poor country especially as the north continues to swell our useless population
whst of uae?

Even if it's Lagos and Abuja they develop first it's something but Lagos and abuja are both uncompleted projects they abandoned along the way

I mean who thought abuja would end up being this way when construction started?
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by LastProphet: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Flytime:
whst of uae?

Even if it's Lagos and Abuja they develop first it's something but Lagos and abuja are both uncompleted projects they abandoned along the way

I mean who thought abuja would end up being this way when construction started?

Is okay Abuja is trying but is because you have not compared it with other cities even in Africa. I'm just sad about Nigeria
Re: Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State by Solsix(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Why the doubt?

Abdulsamad (BUA) another Fulani man is building a much bigger refinery in Akwa Ibom to start production in 2024. That is aside Dangotes mega refinery in Lagos.

Nnamdi Kanu's anti-fulani propaganda has really brainwashed a lot of people.
Do u think at all?? Ajwx ibom is it an Igbo speaking state?? Dangote have invested in every region except south east, now do the maths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.