Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) (58624 Views)

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Enudapan: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Rip
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by okomile(f): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
RIP
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Gabriel004: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Village people sha
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Administration1: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Crazy
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Wicked people kill this girl last last...
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by riroye3263: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
DEM DON KILL AM
ENEMIES OF PROGRESS angry
Nigeria killed her. If you disagree argue with yourself.

Gabriel004:
Village people sha
If Nizooria had a ministry to take care of the village people, they won’t have time for her.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Very painful cry
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by dvkot(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Its really hurts, who knows what this girl would have been in future or the problem she would solve for the world... Damm enemy of progress are too much

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Zyxzzzz: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
this is sad, they just cut this small girl live shut .. sad

Rip to her
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Thunder fire those who gathered to kill this girl cry

9 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
confirm as i'm a living witness too and dem supose don kill me too last year but look at me now comenting on this thread. God pass them!

wahala for who no fear or believe in witchcraft cuz dem real oo
serverconnect:

My dear we live in a wicked world. So many do not want to see you progressing. One have to be careful/
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by IamAuntyOnion(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Eeya. May God grant her parents fortitude
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Myhusband(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Fear East both North and south side

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by styless(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
This is just too sad for me. Read the news on dnb stories blog yesterday. heard she died in SA
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Ishilove: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
I remember this girl from last year. Poor kid
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
RIP it hurts seeing young Puna's just get wasted

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
DEM DON KILL AM

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS angry

Shut-up! Low brain.
Typical Africa mentality. Everything bad is caused by witches and wizard angry

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Odingo1: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
What a sad moment, Rip.

The heart of a man is desperately wicked.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
May God comfort the family...
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by LUGBE: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Oooh, my girl. Rest on,i am always with your mum.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by 7victor(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Everyone will die one way or other.

By 2090, more than 90 percent of people who are alive today (excluding babies and children) would have been already dead and buried.

If you read history books, you will see that in let's say 15th century, there were millions of people who lived in towns, cities and villages but now they are all history.

One day we will all be like them.

Our children will consider us as ancient people.

So we should not be so attached to the things of this life.

8 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by joey150(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Truly the loss of a genius.

Rest well Chisom.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by nick50(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
house enemy is the worst enemy I don't think her village people is involved they should search for the enemy within

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Sigh... Death has been unfair to Nigeria this 2020! Good and young people gone, while those who have outlived their usefulness are still alive and well.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by DAILIES(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Adieu! Young girl with a very bright future.
May God grant you eternal and peaceful rest.
AND may He condole your entire family.
Your death is, to me, a big loss, despite the fact that I never knew either you nor your family from Adam. Truly, such a demise will move even the stone-hearted.
May God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by davies(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
I don't know what some people gain to be envious of the success of others. Instead of being envious, why not join in the celebration of good things that it may also come to you and people will also join you to celebrate.
I only got to know about this young lady last year when I saw an outstanding result of such at the 2019 Waec but it's painful she's gone to rest at the blossom of her creator where no harm will come near her dwelling anymore.
I deeply sympathize with the family of Chisom on the bereavement but surely God has a way of bringing back all that we ever lost in imaginable ways. May the Lord grant Chisom's parent the fortitude to bear the loss..
Unto you who is known and doeth evil, continue cos your payday is just some days away.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by badmus11(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by davies(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
bluecircle470:

Shut-up! Low brain.
Typical Africa mentality. Everything bad is caused by witches and wizard angry

In this case, you don't need to suspect any witch rather you should think and look inward cos the killer enemy is within and if not curtail will do more harm.

Rest in Peace Chisom
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by darichlife: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2020
This is so saddening. The girl did not have any illness till after making her WAEC pls parents don't advertise tye progress of your children they may not live to fulfil it because of of evil people in the society who hates progress in Nigeria. I Really symptatize with her family but please dont advertise your childs progress no matter how little Africans don't like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.