Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) (58652 Views)

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by MosayA: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Angels doesn't belong here on earth.

Rest in peace, Angel.

God's comfort to the family.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by blazepascal(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2020
a genius is gone
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Cashsteady(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Fear people from the poverty capital of the south.. this people wicked die.. have u ever wondered why their richmen don't smell village at all

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Princelyon247(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Maybe her soul be at perfect � peace

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by friendl: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Like seriously ......unless she died a natural death ,...if na evil arrow ,GOD will punish them ,her innocent will hunt them.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2020
While pursuing the medical option they could have reach people at MFM or Choosen .....Rip dear
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by SeunT2(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
May her soul rest in peace...I have shared tears here... cry
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by hohafrank(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
nick50:
house enemy is the worst enemy I don't think her village people is involved they should search for the enemy within
Yes, ones enemy is member of his household which by extension the village people.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by egojeny1(f): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
What nonsense is this? Why are Africans so wicked?
RIP young girl. May God console your family.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
After the good result
Did she go outing with her friends check
Cause na him dey invoke now for my area anybody wey young wey dun make am
Client aza am better
Hustle finally paid off
Good academic result
Celebration of new house
Celebration of new car
Slow poison real oooo
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by JobMagnetNg: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Destiny aborted cry cry
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by cyprex: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Wettoid123: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Brain and beauty gone!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Akfrenzy:
RIP it hurts seeing young Puna's just get wasted
Bro you need help
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by mvem(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
samuel19222:
Poor health care in this damn con3
she died in South Africa
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Rip little star. Sleep well Cutie
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
davies:

In this case, you don't need to suspect any witch rather you should think and look inward cos the killer enemy is within and if not curtail will do more harm.

Rest in Peace Chisom

I am sure the parents knows the nature of the sickness so that was they took her to South Africa for treatment

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Bro you need help
grin not only help, he also needs Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by jaytime(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
This is so sad. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.
I had to check the name of her village, if you know you know.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by bewla(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Oh lord! What a hard luck.
Bad one as well

RIP
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by alizma: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2020
They went to south Africa to look for something they left in Nigeria.
This is why I like some educated people who balanced traditional knowledge with acquired science. The father should have known that the village people were at work.
RIP to the bright little angel we lost as a nation
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Franktom247(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Which way 9ja who do this bad thing i hope you will not die because the wrath of the most high will soon visit you
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by GreenPill: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Loss of a gem sad
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2020
this is painful, my heart bleeds
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by comtem2011: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2020
friendl:
Like seriously ......unless she died a natural death ,...if na evil arrow ,GOD will punish them ,her innocent will hunt them.
Amen In Jesus Name.

So painful.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by mannyiyke: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2020
bluecircle470:

I am sure the parents knows the nature of the sickness so that was they took her to South Africa for treatment

Don't mind those people commenting trash. I believe you. I don't believe that her death was diabolical.

I know her father. He's currently the Dean of Faculty of Dentistry, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He's a renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeon.

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Aguilar(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
village people
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Dijita: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
I didn't know you but I shed tears for your departure
I didn't know you but cried for your exit
I didn't know you but I mourn with your parent
I didn't know you but I can see you
I didn't know you but I can see your sacrifice
I didn't know you but I can see your dedication
I cried and I cried for this unimaginable loss
God please accept her into your bosom and console her parent and love ones

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmmm awon aiye!!!!

Revenge is mine saith the Lord
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2020
darichlife:
This is so saddening. The girl did not have any illness till after making her WAEC pls parents don't advertise tye progress of your children they may not live to fulfil it because of of evil people in the society who hates progress in Nigeria. I Really symptatize with her family but please dont advertise your childs progress no matter how little Africans don't like that

I think that quote on your signature refers to you.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Afodot0022(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2020
so her not keeping calm now, where has it send her too. its just wisdom to be calm and quiet for something. its not all good things you broadcast cos you dont know who is who. It pays to be wise .
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What do u mean by keep calm in everything we do?

U want the young girl to keep a low profile because she score 7As in WAEC, for being blessed by God with academic brilliance? Bros I dey suspect u o...
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What do u mean by keep calm in everything we do?

U want the young girl to keep a low profile because she score 7As in WAEC, for being blessed by God with academic brilliance? Bros I dey suspect u o...
i agree with the guy...even jesus kept a low profile despite al the miracles. ..they couldn't recognize him till judas went in to expose him...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.