Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) (58656 Views)

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by nurain150(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
NwekeUG:
A teenager who got 7A1s in the 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) has died, IgbereTV reports.

Chisom Chukwuneke, made straights A’s in the entrance exam and emerged the best student from her school, Graceland college in Enugu last year. She went on to win numerous academic awards in her school.

Chisom was reportedly sick and was already making a recovery before she died. A photo of her as she sat on her hospital bed has been shared online. Her obituary reveals she died on October 18 in a hospital in South Africa. She will be buried on Tuesday, December 1, in Okpuno village, Umuogali, Oba, Idemili South Anambra state.

Chisom's father, Professor Felix Chukwuneke took to Facebook to mourn her demise. Narrating his experience before her demise, he wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/1051162200/posts/10221703623193780/?app=fbl

Mourning her demise, Graceland College Enugu wrote on its official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/1557989614444948/posts/2807800506130513/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1372868/17-year-old-girl-got-7-a1s-wassce-dies-photos/
killed by the evil eye

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by VICKYLIVE(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
bad human Beings manifest the evil in the spirit to kill steal and destroy

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Josywhyte: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
That your wicked uncle no just want make u become better person for future,so him just kukuma kill u because u sabi book pass him son...
RIP my dear

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Ladyvixen: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Can't EVIL just let GOOD be for once

Small pain in the leg..we know the history of this kind of stories

May evil be far from our dwelling places,Amen

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Fantazy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
The enemies of progress definitely have a hand in this little girl's death

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Incomplete reporting.

How old was she?

What killed her? i.e., the reason why she was admitted in the hospital?

Always reporting a half-baked reporting.

May her gentle soul rest in peace. may God console her parents, Amen.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by God2man2again(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2020
WeRblessed:
Incomplete reporting.

How old was she?

What killed her? i.e., the reason why she was admitted in the hospital?

Always reporting a half-baked reporting.

May her gentle soul rest in peace. may God console her parents, Amen.

I am also asking the same question.

What killed her?

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Nathandics: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
According to report She died of leukaemia which is a cancer of the blood
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by edoairways: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
samuel19222:
Poor health care in this damn con3
Chisom was reportedly sick and was already making a recovery before she died. A photo of her as she sat on her hospital bed has been shared online. Her obituary reveals she died on October 18 in a hospital in South Africa
She died in SA
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by samuel19222(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2020
edoairways:

She died in SA

Hey man, it was because of the poor state of our health care, why person go travel out for medical treatment if him country own dey standard?
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by edoairways: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
samuel19222:

Hey man, it was because of the poor state of our health care, why person go travel out for medical treatment if him country own dey standard?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by darichlife: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

I think that quote on your signature refers to you.
You lack comprehensive reasoning sorry
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by CeceNene(f): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
LUGBE:
Oooh, my girl. Rest on,i am always with your mum.

You know Chioma? Hmmm!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2020
cremedelacreme:

Ibu onye Oba?
Ezigbo onye oba Nash grin grin
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by Froshchuksswart(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2020
mannyiyke:

Don't mind those people commenting trash. I believe you. I don't believe that her death was diabolical.

I know her father. He's currently the Dean of Faculty of Dentistry, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He's a renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeon.

Now the former dean
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshchuksswart:

Now the former dean

Who's the dean now? In that case, his deanship didn't last long like the previous dean before him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.