Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) (4489 Views)

2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by fergie001: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2020

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by NaijirianKing: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Remove Kwara, although there are a great deal of migrants from the SW in Kwara, Kwara State is Fulani. Northern Nigeria is united and we do not play ethnic divides. We are One North.

flokii:

Their cup go soon full in SW.. Once the Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi are joined to SW, they'll leave and go back to their lands.

We don't want them in our midst again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yujin:

Firstly, if you're quite observant you'll see that majority of Igbos don't regard both Azikiwe and even Ironsi. These two are always insulted for doing nothing to protect Ndigbo. Only Ojukwu is venerated for his courageous stand for Igbos and Easterners in general.
Let's Xray Azikiwe;
He favoured a United Nigeria because of his pan African vision and saw the potential that a working Nigeria could help in securing the interest of Africa. It seems he felt Igbos resilience and technological acumen could be the arrow head to that vision and he couldn't manage to convince the other people of Nigeria to see the same vision he had. He was the ONLY pan Africanist of his time and FAILED to see the reality of the tribal politics right within Nigeria. Azikiwe did nothing exception for Igbos or Eastern Nigeria. Though he influenced the appointment of some Igbos into prime positions in the Federal government, I believe most of those appointees were actually not mediocres undeserving of the positions.
Today, everyone knows that Nnamdi Azikiwe is not regarded in the East or Igboland for anything rather he's vilified for our current woes.
The belief that Azikiwe saw in Igbos an arrow head in the African Renaissance is borne out of the fact that he knew the potential of Igbos and not because he wanted to empower them above other ethnic groups. Most people(non-Igbos) criticize him for that statement but didn't really understand the context. What exactly did Azikiwe do for the Igbos? Nothing compared to what his peers did for their ethnic groups.
Let's Xray Ironsi.
Ironsi was someone I'll call unambitious. This attitude made him slow in decision making and if I may add was not an ethnic champion. He never did anything to empower Igbos. From the accounts of the 1966 coup I read, he was lucky to escape the soldiers sent to terminate him. He thereafter from a safe place gave command to repel and arrest the coupists. After securing Lagos, he wanted to attack Nzeogwu in Kaduna but was advised to seek a less bloody part as Nzeogwu got a support base in Kaduna which would turn extra bloody if he did so. Some high ranking officers had to mediate between Him and Nzeogwu to settle the impasse without blood shed which would only be the last resort if the dialogue wasn't successful. Nzeogwu cut a deal and surrendered before he was taken down to Lagos and remanded in prison. Ironsi CHOSE most of his lieutenants from the north against the advise of other Igbo officers. The progrom against Easterners in the north started under him yet he couldn't do much to protect his own people. He didn't even equip the East in case any attack was to be visited on the region because he had not entertained any thought of such a situation arising. No Yoruba or Fulani will ever make such foolish mistakes because they'll always think of the safety if their own people. Ironsi never thought of equipping Eastern Nigeria or Igboland despite how hot Nigeria was at the time. Ojukwu was very angry with him for this. This is the same mistake present day Easterners are making. Amaechi is supporting of building railway to Niger republic yet there's no single rail line in the Eastern region.
How people later turned around and accuse Ironsi of being the brain behind the coup is very surprising.
As for the decree 34 he promulgated, it was clear he didn't collapse the regions. He unified the control of the government as a military man. If only he had more time, we would have been able to criticize better after knowing his intent if he refused to return the government to democracy.
From the above analysis, you can see that both men were not really ethnic champions neither were they proven to have been involved in fiscal corruption. This I believe is the reason why they're seldom put in the same group when discussing Nigerian corrupt political leaders.
You can refute my points with verifiable facts because I love to learn.

Present day Igbos will waste no time to deal with their corrupt political leaders but they want to do this under a solid state boundary which the failed Nigeria state doesn't have. I hope you'll understand. We shall beat them at present with the hope they'll change. We're aware of the disadvantage from the Federal level on our region.

Azikiwe is under the same yoke Tinubu is currently in, even as a Yoruba man I have always wondered why a man as academically sound as Azikiwe would become a northern lackey, until I saw this video, they are all victims of blackmail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17u-I-4sVrM

What touched me about this video was this man saying he has been searching for an African audience for decades.

I have zero problems with igbos since I know the British is behind everything the fulani does, it has been that way since the 1500's

1 Like

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by GidiCars: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
privaldo:

It seems I would really have a good day after all grin.

Let me tell you, a little secret word on the street is that the French government is looking to destabilize Nigeria so that they can take total control of their colonies without interference. Ojukwu allied with France, I don't know about this Oil well issue but France, West Germany and Portugal were key allies of Biafra during the war.

I also have relatives in the military from a Colonel to Air Commodores and even folks in the DSS, no doubt they always say their loyalty lies to their people but my uncle once complained during this protest that the military is Northern dominated.

War is not won it with ground forces, the OPC does not have the logistics like jets and destroyers to go head on with the Army. An alliance with the NDVF who are known to have brought the Army to their knees after 1999 Odi massacre will go a long way in achieving their Odua Republic.

You talked of Russia and their partnership with SW, I have never heard of it but I won't argue about it. The Igbos or Biafrans give Israel the respect they have today because at the height of the civil war, Israel stood with them and supported them until the very end. Will Putin back you to the end? Getting an ally is not an issue, once you promise something return countries are willing to side you but can they withstand International pressure. Nigeria inclusive of the break away regions will be like Yemen, when so many world powers get involved in the war.

An allied South stands a better chance at defeating the North in a war than a lone South side fighting alone and the other parts working against them.

Of course, the military is northern dominated which is why people from the south are still keeping calm. When it comes to the real deal, most southerners in the military would rather ally with their people. Only a foolish southerner from which ever part of the South would receive orders from a northerner to go slaughter his own people.

Secondly, OPC won't need to move around much. Once we have control of Lagos airports and sea ports, 50% of the logistics have been seized. They're all over the SW with different chapters, once it has been declared, they will fight in their different chapters with support from the agbekoyas, our men in the armed forces etc. Nigerian military jets are not real war jets, and they don't even have much of them. I don't think they're even up to 20 (plus the helicopters and jets). The jets being used by the airforce are the ones that were built by the Chinese for training their air force. In real war situations, they'll fail, that's because they were not built for real war situations.

If you watched videos of air force attacks against boko haram, you'll notice the jets stay very high in the sky and drop bombs on them. Any militia group with jet anti aircraft guns can easily bring them down. My friend in school who's dads is a militant in warri used to tell me stories about stuffs like this, I've also done some research about it. Just try doing your findings about Nigerian air force and you'll see what I'm saying. On ground forces would do most of the work cause nigeria is not an advanced country, the military have no strategy than to go in and shoot. Their only power is in the bullet of a gun.

About external influence, it'll be an agreement, as long as it's not China or US that likes to meddle in other countries government and seek to overthrow them, new allies won't want to push it too far and won't make demands that would make them seem bad. As an example, in the ND, they might seek control and ownership for let's say 50 years over some oil wells while they fully support the region. Countries like Russia, don't give a fxk about international pressure, that's why they have lots of sanctions against them. Canada has also recently flaunted sanctions and worked with sanctioned countries. Most countries would do business with you if you're a serious country and they see something for them in the relationship, thing is, will our regional leaders thoroughly work for the betterment of the regions and not turn it into another nigeria.

Lastly, Russia has been seriously trying to enter nigeria alongside France and some other powers who are just waiting for the right opportunity. Even Italy, but I won't call them a world power. It's mostly bored out of their hate for Britain, the nuclear power deal was stopped by England. Russia even proposed to build the Lagos calaber train route for free, but the Nigerian government declined.. This was because of Britain influence. They're still looking for how to come in, and they'll all pounce on a war crisis and support different regions. The North would only have the support of the British cause they're the only ones who don't want Nigeria to break away. The remaining regions would align with other countries who would support the break away.

Let's just see how 2023 plays out. If the North betrays the YORUBAs, that's the beginning of the break away.

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by themaestro08(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She should hide in the bush and be typing gabage.

I know Kanu is her hero

She is in Canada

While you are in a shithole typing rubbish. cheesy
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by GidiCars: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Azikiwe is under the same yoke Tinubu is currently in, even as a Yoruba man I have always wondered why a man as academically sound as Azikiwe would become a northern lackey, until I saw this video, they are all victims of blackmail.

What touched me about this video was this man saying he has been searching for an African audience for decades.

I have zero problems with igbos since I know the British is behind everything the fulani does, it has been that way since the 1500's

If the plot against tinubu tickens, at most, he would nominate someone and step back. If the North refuses, we'll go back to the drawing table and renegotiate our deal.

Even as a YORUBA, I don't support tinubu, nevertheless, if the North tries to short-change the agreement, I'll support whatever drastic measures comes out from the SW cause an injustice against the agreement is an injustice against the YORUBAs. We won't sit down and watxh, we'll respond accordingly.
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
GidiCars:

If the plot against tinubu tickens, at most, he would nominate someone and step back. If the North refuses, we'll go back to the drawing table and renegotiate our deal.

Even as a YORUBA, I don't support tinubu, nevertheless, if the North tries to short-change the agreement, I'll support whatever drastic measures comes out from the SW cause an injustice against the agreement is an injustice against the YORUBAs. We won't sit down and watxh, we'll respond accordingly.

Gbayi
This generation no get time for crap

1 Like

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by privaldo: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
GidiCars:

Of course, the military is northern dominated which is why people from the south are still keeping calm. When it comes to the real deal, most southerners in the military would rather ally with their people. Only a foolish southerner from which ever part of the South would receive orders from a northerner to go slaughter his own people.

Secondly, OPC won't need to move around much. Once we have control of Lagos airports and sea ports, 50% of the logistics have been seized. They're all over the SW with different chapters, once it has been declared, they will fight in their different chapters with support from the agbekoyas, our men in the armed forces etc. Nigerian military jets are not real war jets, and they don't even have much of them. I don't think they're even up to 20 (plus the helicopters and jets). The jets being used by the airforce are the ones that were built by the Chinese for training their air force. In real war situations, they'll fail, that's because they were not built for real war situations.

If you watched videos of air force attacks against boko haram, you'll notice the jets stay very high in the sky and drop bombs on them. Any militia group with jet anti aircraft guns can easily bring them down. My friend in school who's dads is a militant in warri used to tell me stories about stuffs like this, I've also done some research about it. Just try doing your findings about Nigerian air force and you'll see what I'm saying. On ground forces would do most of the work cause nigeria is not an advanced country, the military have no strategy than to go in and shoot. Their only power is in the bullet of a gun.

About external influence, it'll be an agreement, as long as it's not China or US that likes to meddle in other countries government and seek to overthrow them, new allies won't want to push it too far and won't make demands that would make them seem bad. As an example, in the ND, they might seek control and ownership for let's say 50 years over some oil wells while they fully support the region. Countries like Russia, don't give a fxk about international pressure, that's why they have lots of sanctions against them. Canada has also recently flaunted sanctions and worked with sanctioned countries. Most countries would do business with you if you're a serious country and they see something for them in the relationship, thing is, will our regional leaders thoroughly work for the betterment of the regions and not turn it into another nigeria.

Lastly, Russia has been seriously trying to enter nigeria alongside France and some other powers who are just waiting for the right opportunity. Even Italy, but I won't call them a world power. It's mostly bored out of their hate for Britain, the nuclear power deal was stopped by England. Russia even proposed to build the Lagos calaber train route for free, but the Nigerian government declined.. This was because of Britain influence. They're still looking for how to come in, and they'll all pounce on a war crisis and support different regions. The North would only have the support of the British cause they're the only ones who don't want Nigeria to break away. The remaining regions would align with other countries who would support the break away.

Let's just see how 2023 plays out. If the North betrays the YORUBAs, that's the beginning of the break away.

My apologies it took this long to reply.

Yes, the Northern dominated military would align with their brothers from Chad and Niger with support from Biya of Cameroon (to ensure Ambazonia does not have the guts break away).

OPC cannot take on the Army alone, I will still stand by this. In the last 15 years OPC has not been engaged in action, they would need help from already existing militias in Nigeria that have seen action not too long ago. Anti-Aircraft guns and ground missiles (we have those in the Niger Delta) will take out Nigerian Jets (yes, I said jets because we have them in Nigeria) and attack helicopters. Our ground forces can't do much unless they conscript fellow Northerners into the Army).

Yes, Russia, France and Turkey are all looking for ways to penetrate Nigeria (China is not on the list because they have already entered Nigeria through loans to the government). And they will surely fuel the war weapons, mercenaries and food aid. But bear in mind almost all countries in the Middle East with the exception of Israel would support the North.

Italy is as good as any world power you can think of they have a very powerful military, I think the Germans would also support the South once Britain align with Nigeria (many countries would use Nigeria as ground to settle World War scores).

We await to see how 2023 turns out but I hope a Northerner clinches power, so that we would split and develop because those idiots in the North are dragging us back in terms of development.
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by Bundaweber: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
GidiCars:

Biafra might have won the war if they agreed to the French deal. I remember reading that France offered to supply weapons, food and other supplies in exchange for control of some oil wells. Ojukwu out of greed refused the deal, he wanted to have control over everything in the new nation.

Also, there are countries earnestly hoping for nigeria to fall, and they would fuel the crisis more, that I know. If war breaks out in the west, the South would definitely leverage on it and seize their resources from the federal government. We only need to take control of the sea ports, airports and some other assets. Military men are not as much as they were, trust me. I have a friend in the nigerian military, he's from the SS and is currently in Kaduna (NDA). He has been there since 2012 so he has some ranks now. He always tell me how he hates these northerners, alongside his colleagues from the SS. Like I said in an earlier post, the only power the government have is the military, not all military men would join the train. The movement would only fail if our ranks betray us, short of that, we would win.

During the end sars protest, the NPA building at apapa was burnt, customs officers were pulling off their uniforms and running for their lives, that's just a minor unrest. In agor, okota, which is igbo dominated. The reason the police station was not burnt and businesses were not affected was cause they called in OPC to help save guard the markets and environment during the whole protest, if not for OPC, they would have burnt the place down and looted shops there.

On the Ethiopia crisis, the TPLF is just a small region compared to the rest of the country. If all hands are on deck in the SW, no one can stop us. It is not mouth, go check history. The reason nigeria won Biafra was cause Britain supported nigeria. There are countries that have interest in the SW but can't because of Britain. Not long ago, Russia proposed to build nuclear power plants in the SW as a form of friendship, the government refused. In event of a war, countries like Russia would simply come into agreement with the YORUBAs and fully support us. There's nothing the world can do.

stop deluding yourself. britain is not in support of southwest. its in support of the north and its continued hegemony
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by GidiCars: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bundaweber:

stop deluding yourself. britain is not in support of southwest. its in support of the north and its continued hegemony

Of course, that's what I said in summary. The North would only get support from Britain and some of their Islamic brothers.
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by GidiCars: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
privaldo:

My apologies it took this long to reply.

Yes, the Northern dominated military would align with their brothers from Chad and Niger with support from Biya of Cameroon (to ensure Ambazonia does not have the guts break away).

OPC cannot take on the Army alone, I will still stand by this. In the last 15 years OPC has not been engaged in action, they would need help from already existing militias in Nigeria that have seen action not too long ago. Anti-Aircraft guns and ground missiles (we have those in the Niger Delta) will take out Nigerian Jets (yes, I said jets because we have them in Nigeria) and attack helicopters. Our ground forces can't do much unless they conscript fellow Northerners into the Army).

Yes, Russia, France and Turkey are all looking for ways to penetrate Nigeria (China is not on the list because they have already entered Nigeria through loans to the government). And they will surely fuel the war weapons, mercenaries and food aid. But bear in mind almost all countries in the Middle East with the exception of Israel would support the North.

Italy is as good as any world power you can think of they have a very powerful military, I think the Germans would also support the South once Britain align with Nigeria (many countries would use Nigeria as ground to settle World War scores).

We await to see how 2023 turns out but I hope a Northerner clinches power, so that we would split and develop because those idiots in the North are dragging us back in terms of development.

You can reply anytime you like, that shows you have something doing and only check in once in a while.

Secondly, not all countries in the middle East would support the north. There are different sects in Islam, Wahhabism, Sunni, Shiite etc. Remember the shiite Muslims in the North that buhari's presidency has been trying to silence. Even amongst OIC (organisation of Islamic council), they usually have disagreements. They don't all love themselves like that, and the North would become another Yemen because different Islamic sects would support different regions. It would just be another Libya. The only reason the Shi'ite have not been able to declare themselves is cause they don't have access to weapons. People who are bold enough to attack Burutai's convoy with stones, imagine what they will do if they get external support from countries like Iran, Qatar and some other Shi'ite countries in the middle east.

Thirdly, like I said earlier, YORUBAs definitely won't fight alone. Just earlier today, I watched a video where boys went to shut down a refinery in warri. This happened just yesterday night. Also, a pipeline was attacked yesterday. It's in the news. ND boys are just waiting for chaos to take advantage of it. If you're on IG, I'll send you the video.
Of course, OPC can't fight alone, the main thing is people who would take advantage of the whole thing like the ND boys, external support would definitely come in for the south (trust me, those guys hate Britain and are waiting for the right opportunity, Italy had always blamed British for their exploratory events in Africa and always told African countries to wake up), many of our brothers in the armed forces would join ranks with us (others would betray us). Like you said earlier, let's wait for 2023 and see what happens.
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by privaldo: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
GidiCars:

You can reply anytime you like, that shows you have something doing and only check in once in a while.

Secondly, not all countries in the middle East would support the north. There are different sects in Islam, Wahhabism, Sunni, Shiite etc. Remember the shiite Muslims in the North that buhari's presidency has been trying to silence. Even amongst OIC (organisation of Islamic council), they usually have disagreements. They don't all love themselves like that, and the North would become another Yemen because different Islamic sects would support different regions. It would just be another Libya. The only reason the Shi'ite have not been able to declare themselves is cause they don't have access to weapons. People who are bold enough to attack Burutai's convoy with stones, imagine what they will do if they get external support from countries like Iran, Qatar and some other Shi'ite countries in the middle east.

Thirdly, like I said earlier, YORUBAs definitely won't fight alone. Just earlier today, I watched a video where boys went to shut down a refinery in warri. This happened just yesterday night. Also, a pipeline was attacked yesterday. It's in the news. ND boys are just waiting for chaos to take advantage of it. If you're on IG, I'll send you the video.
Of course, OPC can't fight alone, the main thing is people who would take advantage of the whole thing like the ND boys, external support would definitely come in for the south (trust me, those guys hate Britain and are waiting for the right opportunity, Italy had always blamed British for their exploratory events in Africa and always told African countries to wake up), many of our brothers in the armed forces would join ranks with us (others would betray us). Like you said earlier, let's wait for 2023 and see what happens.

I hope the break up happens faster, a United Southern Nigeria will be very powerful and will develop at an exceedingly fast pace.
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by Yujin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

I've watched that video before I was stunned at the situation Azikiwe 'got' himself into. I once read a book about the history of oil exploration in Nigeria and how Azikiwe gave the British problems when they discovered oil inside the centre of Igboland. This is why Shell had their headquarters in Owerri before the mid 1960s. Azikiwe was a problem to the British yet he allowed himself to be blackmailed by them. My conclusion on him is this; he was an idealist who failed to read the popular direction of the politics of his time. He doesn't come as a fiscally corrupt man.
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yujin:

I've watched that video before I was stunned at the situation Azikiwe 'got' himself into. I once read a book about the history of oil exploration in Nigeria and how Azikiwe gave the British problems when they discovered oil inside the centre of Igboland. This is why Shell had their headquarters in Owerri before the mid 1960s. Azikiwe was a problem to the British yet he allowed himself to be blackmailed by them. My conclusion on him is this; he was an idealist who failed to read the popular direction of the politics of his time. He doesn't come as a fiscally corrupt man.

Here you go with excuses,
No need debating the deeds of dead man, But, the truth remains that Azikiwe (like Tinubu and the rest) was unwilling to lose it all, the prestige, power and influence, that's what it means to sell your soul to the devil, not those craziness we see on nollywood,
It's a game of thrones and greedy kings are easy targets

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yoruba people sha. They complain and call us attaché by force when we say ikwerres are igbos, but they want to keep grabbing kwarra states which was rightfully conquered by the fulani.
NaijirianKing:
Remove Kwara, although there are a great deal of migrants from the SW in Kwara, Kwara State is Fulani. Northern Nigeria is united and we do not play ethnic divides. We are One North.

Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by MosheDayan: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
GidiCars:

They excluded their Igbo leaders from the past like azikwe, ironsi, ojukwu etc. in the list. They added our awolowo

YORUBAs should never forget that no one is our friend, not Igbos, not Hausa or SS. Igbos are very cunning people and clownish. It was the Igbos that originally thought to dominate other tribes the way the North is currently, that's why when everyone agreed to get rid of their leaders, the Igbos spared theirs. They wanted to show how smart they were. This was during the first coup (nzeogwu and co).

Zik also tried to show how smart he was. He left his Igbo region and tried to contest elections in the western region. What kind of greed and stupidity is that. I've always been an advocate that people outside a certain region shouldn't vote in those regions. Igbos have been running away from the east since the time of old. They know there's nothing in the east which is why they seeked and thought they could dominate other tribes, but as with clowns, they only made a mockery of themselves.
[/s]
Re: Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) by MosheDayan: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I hope they know be for they start shouting Yoruba Ronu
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Later they would claim sophistication. Provided it's anything related to Igbos , that's when they become warriors because Nigeria is united against Igbo people. But when it involves the Northerners they would become Meek mill. When a Northern dude called the Yorubas primitive what did they do? Cowards grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) / It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK / Who Between Atiku And Obi Will Contest With Tinibu In The Rerun..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.