Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) (62067 Views)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Okay.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cute
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
I will choose Dix over nnamdi kanu ND his people

Jokes are good but it shouldn't be taken too far. A mad human being is stil preferable to an animal let alone people that are fighting to have their own country(though they are applying the wrong method).
Note: I am not an IPOB member , neither am I from the East. I value every human being just as God has created them .

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Dragonboll: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Afamedd: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Samylekey:
Assuming na Naija eh, we for dey hear "see the animal I killed in my compound"

Next thing, na kitchen picture or outdoor roasting of the squirrel.

Next to this, several comments will be seen

1. "Omo, this na your palliative"

2. "the meat sweet die"

3. "Guy, Wetin be ur location. make I show with cold Heineken" and several others.

But see better country, dem even dey snap the squirrel.

Poverty and anyhow eating won't finish us in Naija

that creature wey you see so dey so hard to catch.
Very smart and restless
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by LORDKing001: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
You're not different
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by 400billionman: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Beautiful.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na albino true true. So cute.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dry, very dry.

Mumu pig... cheesy

Kestolove:
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
He's not posing. They usually freeze when soemone is near them, it's a form of evolutionary mechanism against predators
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
internationalman:
Let those countries with Nuclear Weapons use Nigeria as a target practice...this country don't deserve to exist.

But only if they'd let us migrate to their country..

This doesn't make sense. You want Nigeria to be nuked but we should be allowed to migrate. If Nigeria is bad, who is to blame? Is it the land or the people inhabiting it?

Take Nigerians to the UK or US and bring British people or Americans to Nigeria. We will destroy their beautiful country and impoverish it and they will develop Nigeria and turn it into a first world country.

Nigeria is blessed beyond measure. Our country is poor because we have not been able to manage our bountiful resources.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Debby007: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
So cute cheesy
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by twilliamx(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oyibo like to celebrate anything white...this is just an anomaly
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Ebukax(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
You're completely abnormal
Go for a check-up before it's too late, or better-still visit your people in the jungle because that's ur lineage
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Samylekey(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Afamedd:
that creature wey you see so dey so hard to catch.
Very smart and restless

Some people will still catch and eat it even with its restlessness
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by joshuaudom(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Samylekey:
Assuming na Naija eh, we for dey hear "see the animal I killed in my compound"

Next thing, na kitchen picture or outdoor roasting of the squirrel.

Next to this, several comments will be seen

1. "Omo, this na your palliative"

2. "the meat sweet die"

3. "Guy, Wetin be ur location. make I show with cold Heineken" and several others.

But see better country, dem even dey snap the squirrel.

Poverty and anyhow eating won't finish us in Naija

Thinking made it so, we are how we think...
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Aguogba(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
why didn't they tell us that it is Albino animals' week on Nairaland?
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Prettychild(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Organsmuggler:
this one go good for pepper soup with better palm wine or chilled Heineken
Na dem
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Olaolex: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
If it is in my dear country, chief hunter would have be called to offer sacrifice. And the beautiful thing life will be cut.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by toye440: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Only in UK. Meanwhile, somewhere in Africa food for don ready.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
I better vote This animal than voting Tinubu angry
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by yommen: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:

What does this have to do with the animal now?
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by lightwind(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/rare-albino-squirrel-spotted-dad-23059453
Everything about the Western World is just so good and sweet
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by omoyankee3(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
The contrast of the squirrel's color to the environment will make it an easy target for predators. It's only a matter of time before it becomes food
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by At10tion: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
See how white and clean it is... It felt like it drop from heaven. Lolz.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Shadowofashadow: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
So I have seen albino squirrel once too in my life. Saw it in a dried bamboo that's is used for garden. Well, I ended up with a bite from her female counterpart and this nigga runs like a jet.
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Edusouls(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
The nature in white land is Godly see even the animals behave distinctively, and so predictable. In Africa it would have been eaten
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:
Cute....
One country people for don d look for stone to take knack am grin
Barbecue tins na grin
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pepper soup things
Re: Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) by KingMack(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Cool if na naija hmm meat them for dey call am

Roast that white hair.

Till that red eye turn black.

Then concentrate on the fleshgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle / My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.