Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? (19475 Views)

Would Like To Play This Game / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? / Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by drezo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
At my current age. I'm at the peak of my beauty, with all my features intact. grin Stop looking at me like that cool

Can't see the features.

Put full picture.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
A305:
Gladly, Don't nobody requested it in the first place. I'm not doing give away - if it ever comes to that, You would do the needful.
You talk too much. Yawns undecided
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
drezo:

Can't see the features.

Put full picture.
Not for public viewing pleasure.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by A305: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

You talk too much. Yawns undecided
i got the last laugh you meant.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by jagorinho: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
40 years . but is it worthwhile having your age fixed at a point ?.......
“ There is no good in anything until it is finished"
Ghengis Khan.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baybii:
Maybe by 28. I would have gotten enough life experiences and would have a banging body and enough money. I would finally be happy. But we can only wish...

That's what I thought too until ...... angry angry
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Pearly255(f): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
People like me, Usher, Genevieve, 9ice, and 2face, we don't grow old. We maintain 20 year old face, fit body, 80 year old mind, and we hate love sex, but girls love f*cking us. #Smile.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
The age where the brain fully develops to maturity, and I can be at the peak of my mental horsepower. At that age, please nature, pause my growth from becoming old. On the positive side, the peak of the brain development coincide with the peak of male strength and physical growth.

Imagine operating infinitely on the height of your physical and mental horse power. Youll be so damn formidable, a true superman, and a force to reckon with. Thats the definition of a human god. So yea.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
35grin so that my preek will be much biggergrin
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Baybii: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
99thEnemy:

That's what I thought too until ...... angry angry

Until what?.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by JIMMY1393: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Assuming you are given a super power to stop ageing, what year would you stop your growing process and why?

I would stop mine at 30 Years Old, i really love that particular age, i would have gained some life experience, and my body is still young to really enjoy life and endure life challenges.
Lol if you aren't aging again the life experience you gained at 30 can be gained anytime...would it not be better to stop again in your prime? Mid twenties is what you're meant to say
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Charlieyoung(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baybii:
Maybe by 28. I would have gotten enough life experiences and would have a banging body and enough money. I would finally be happy. But we can only wish...
your wishes can come through if only you believe
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Crossboy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:
If I can stop growing old at my present age it would be perfect
what is ur present age
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Boxer007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Assuming you are given a super power to stop ageing, what year would you stop your growing process and why?

I would stop mine at 30 Years Old, i really love that particular age, i would have gained some life experience, and my body is still young to really enjoy life and endure life challenges.

100 years old
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Baybii: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Charlieyoung:
your wishes can come through if only you believe

I'm not delusional. Believing alone won't make anything happen. One needs to work towards their dream.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by MickeyRich7(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
WTF niggarr
25 years old .. because at this age I smoke enough Arizona and bang countless pussy and still remain healthy thank to Jah the most high..
unlike my friend who is 32 he can't smoke again because of heart problem..
WTF I miss the real niggarr he was then
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by drezo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Not for public viewing pleasure.

Hmm lol it's not nude you're sending na, its just your full picture nothing more, but you look gud at display picture

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by NOwazobia: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Only if wishes were horses.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by faste: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
It is not worth it,too much vanity in this precent world system
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Standing5(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Andyblaze:
19 is perfect

anything else is scam
So you can chop free food forever abi?
What if your guardian choose 16 to stop growing old?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by muller101(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
At my current age. I'm at the peak of my beauty, with all my features intact. grin Stop looking at me like that cool
If that thing you have on your dp is what you classify as peak of your beauty. Then you need prayers
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Emeka71(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baybii:
You should be a babe.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
muller101:
If that thing you have on your dp is what you classify as peak of your beauty. Then you need prayers
First pray for your parents and siblings. Don't forget yourself too.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nickymezor(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Princeton92(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
At 35
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Phraences: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Sarang(f): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
donbachi:
Already grown pass dat age.
lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / This Or That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.