Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,777 members, 7,844,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George (15561 Views)

I’m Ready To Work Together With Tinubu — Bode George / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nchenches: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
No more democracy in Nigeria - this is like what Bode George insinuates here.

So Buhari shall choose his replacement.

Southern Nigerian politicians are lining up to Buhari cabal for political appointments in 2023.

Its not democracy anymore in Nigeria.

Restructure Nigeria or split it now.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Power intoxicates and is addictive, now imagine it in the hands of youths.

The last time youths smelt power in Africa they decided never to let go, an those same youths continue to rule us till today. Since those youths took power in nigeria we've expirenced a civil war, multiple recessions and high level insecurity. We don't need youths or old men, we need to reduce the powers that empower power hungry leaders, you can't fix a car by changing the driver of the car. We need restructuring.
Good analogy, we need to make political office less attractive, so those who want to serve will come.

We need to reduce salaries and create internal controls,that it will make it hard to steal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by NSK4U(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chief Olabode George my man!

He's obviously one of the very few Yoruba elders I have so much respect for,God bless him for always standing for truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by blacknp(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
2023 the youths have to take over from these failed and corrupt old men.

Nigerian youths want to country to look like Windhoek,Cape Town and Johannesburg and they still keep advocating for these financial vampires.

The worst youths, you can’t give what you don’t have, Windhoek,Cape Town and Johannesburg we’re built by Oyibos.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by blacknp(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
NSK4U:

He's obviously one of the very few Yoruba elders I have so much respect for,God bless him for always standing for truth
Where were you when he was stealing NPA money? Disgruntled Old Man?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Dovegrey: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thief tinubu go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bode George keeps seeing Tinubu in his dream.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by blacknp(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dovegrey:
Thief tinubu go hear am grin
Don’t die of high blood pressure of top jagaban’s Issue?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
NSK4U:

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
blacknp:
The worst youths, you can’t give what you don’t have, Windhoek,Cape Town and Johannesburg we’re built by Oyibos.
They were maintained and expanded by black leadership. The black have led for close to 30 years, give them some credit.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by blacknp(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They were maintained and expanded by black leadership. The black have led for close to 30 years, give them some credit.
On the contrary ANC has destroyed South Africa.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by NSK4U(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Power intoxicates and is addictive, now imagine it in the hands of youths.

The last time youths smelt power in Africa they decided never to let go, an those same youths continue to rule us till today. Since those youths took power in nigeria we've expirenced a civil war, multiple recessions and high level insecurity. We don't need youths or old men, we need to reduce the powers that empower power hungry leaders, you can't fix a car by changing the driver of the car. We need restructuring.

You should not liken Nigeria to a malfunctioning car. This is because there's absolutely nothing wrong with Nigeria as an entity, rather it's her operators (drivers) that are inept and or pretend to be clueless, thus, require changing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by femixx: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baba Tewonde, Tinubu has added more value to Lagos state than people of your ilk! So calm down and keep quiet. shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Jonathan39: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
How many king has he made?
TriCee:
Unku Bode zukwaanu ike. Take some rest from Tinubu matter, you're not any better.

I no go vote Tinubu sha. He should remain a king maker.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by BabaO2: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
This animal should spare us jor, who marketed Buhari himself? I wonder if bode George has reasonable children, his nuisance attitude and idiotic views are unbecoming of a reasonable man
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Badonasty(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
lol....I sure say na Tinubu name this baba go dey shout on him deathbed

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by leokid866: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Badonasty:
I swear......I'm sure even after he dies and God gives him a chance to have someone come plead his case so he doesn't go to hell, na the same Tinubu he go call.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Bluntemperor: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
DropsMic:

2023 will shock you

Bode George should go and sleep somewhere,abeg.Everynow and then,Tinubu this,Tinubu that,wetin? You captured the NPA during the PDP -16 years of useless reign as 'Chop I Chop Party' so what is the difference between you and the APC as a party? OP,why can't you find out for once from Chief George as follows: Sir,what is the difference between your party then and the ruling Party now?
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by LordOfTheGame: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yoruba people matter, my hand no dey.
So make some idiots no start to dey blame Igbo and IPOB here oooh.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Badonasty:
Comedian
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bode said Tinubu should be deported to his village in Iragbiji grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
All fake Lagosians back to your villages.Lol
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
NSK4U:

You should not liken Nigeria to a malfunctioning car. This is because there's absolutely nothing wrong with Nigeria as an entity, rather it's her operators (drivers) that are inept and or pretend to be clueless, thus, require changing

grin there's everything wrong with the vehicle brother, it's why the British without a fight handed over a oil rich Nigeria with 250 tribes, 3 dominant tribes and 2 dominant religions to Nigerian leaders without a fight, there was bound to be conflict....and besides unlike a car, you can never find a perfect leader for a diverse nation like Nigeria.... it's the system that gives too much power to one person and makes the seat of the presidency a tribal topic, it's that system that needs to be changed. It's why the car needs to be restructured.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
This bigot is at it again. Dasukigate is still tormenting the old fool.
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Why are you making noise up and down about Tinubu while you refused to come out for your own political ambition Or can we say Tinubu not to be the president of Nigeria is your political aspiration in Lagos and Nigeria at large ? Pls work on yourself .

Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
Lol..... From all indications is only yorubas that are attacking Tinubu.. Especially this bode george.. grin grin grin same senerio played during abiola era..

https://www.thecable.ng/al-mustapha-came-aso-rock-protest-abiolas-death-got-money-cbn/amp

But trust some idiots to start blaming Igbos or Igbos..

CC: SilverNorGold
Seunsmg
Festacman
Omenka
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by authority2006(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
So, Buhari should now be wary of Tinubu who made his dream of becoming a democratic president a reality after three consecutive unsuccessful attempts? And the advice is coming from the enemy number one who was among the people who stood against him on four different occasions that he contested. This is huge
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by JobMagnetNg: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmmm Tunubu again
Isokay

Distressed Sale!!

A pure water factory in Ajah Badore available for sale.

4 Units of 3 Bedroom Apartment available for sale!

Collateral loan up to 20m Naira available in 24hrs
See signature for contact �
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by kmaster007: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/2023-buhari-should-be-wary-of-people-trying-to-market-tinubu-%e2%80%95-bode-george/
abeg wch youth dem won bring out self... his d youth going to be frm SE,SS,SW, North dat case nos 1. his he/she going to be Muslim or Xtain. And his youth capable of running dis country....
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by Topshow2010(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
I seriously hope this man no go die of BP as a result of his strong hatred for Jagaban......
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by NSK4U(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin there's everything wrong with the vehicle brother, it's why the British without a fight handed over a oil rich Nigeria with 250 tribes, 3 dominant tribes and 2 dominant religions to Nigerian leaders without a fight, there was bound to be conflict....and besides unlike a car, you can never find a perfect leader for a diverse nation like Nigeria.... it's the system that gives too much power to one person and makes the seat of the presidency a tribal topic, it's that system that needs to be changed. It's why the car needs to be restructured.

hmmmm

Here, Nigeria is not a living being and did not create itself or structure herself, alright? It was created by living being and since you submitted that the structure is where the problem lies, will Nigeria as an entity change its structure? No.... it's the actors (drivers) who happen to be the leaders of the state that would understand that the structure is bad and therefore decide to fix it
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by tollyboy5(m): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Wickedfact:
Bode George is a big fool.

Tollyboy5, come and carry your mentor o.
Don't attach me to criminals abeg! They're all the same. Tinubu dynasty in Lagos has com to finish
Re: 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George by tollyboy5(m): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2020
femixx:
Baba Tewonde, Tinubu has added more value to Lagos state than people of your ilk! So calm down and keep quiet. shocked undecided
Lagos is performing below our expectation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC: Tinubu Is Best Muslim Presidential Candidate In 2023, Others Will Lose / Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market / Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.