Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (51466 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Covid19 Loan: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by codesport(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
OcVoice:

I'm thinking they could be lieing
this could also be true, the greed in some people is second to none...... leaving them to their consciences should be the best.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by 2innocent(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2020
is it too late to apply? my school really needs this
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by charlsecy(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

He modified it. Initially he didn't state if he called them
Ok.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by At10tion: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2020
musa7m:
connect me too ... Help me
how would I help you, don't you read what I posted!! Why are you ppl like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Dansuqi: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Businessicon:
You no well, cos he's paying 30k for 3 months to a particular set of people, that means he's doing well?? U.S and Canada paid their citizens $12,000 during the lockdown.. Now that's what a good Government does

Na you no well.if you are,common sense will the you that us and Canada make 50 times more revenue than nigeria.what a fellow.so you want to compare a supermarket to dangote industries? See this fellow

3 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Alzirida(f): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2020
OBTMOS:
They have called me since last week but I have not been paid till now.

They are paying state by state (group of 9state at a go)

10 of our staff got alert this morning.
Some got 50k others 30k
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Alzirida(f): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Donkalio:
I was not with my phone when they called me, i tried reaching them this evening, but its not going through, any person with such experience?

Don't worry calling back.

What they do is this....

The pull out some people in the list submitted by Ur company... Call to verify their information.
They pay everyone so long as the few Parson they called gave them reliable information.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Businessicon: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Na you no well.if you are,common sense will the you that us and Canada make 50 times more revenue than nigeria.what a fellow.so you want to compare a supermarket to dangote industries? See this fellow
Lol, I don't need to argue with every fool that quotes my comment bro. If you feel paying citizens 30k for 3 months is enough for what we passed thru this year financially, then grow old with your weak brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

My dear me too. Woke up to 50k alert
Wao...congrats to us grin

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
hollah123:
which bank cos the last time I checked they haven't paid any unity bank, Union or Zenith
UBA
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by gloniks: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Yes you need to apply as a company. With your company details and staff details. But I don't think the registration is still on

Alzirida:

Don't worry calling back.

What they do is this....

The pull out some people in the list submitted by Ur company... Call to verify their information.
They pay everyone so long as the few Parson they called gave them reliable information.

So I read through all the comments but I have a question, please

1. Can an individual with no CAC register for this survival fund or it's just for company owners

2. If individuals can register how do you go about the payroll thing that stands for proof of workers payment.

3. Is the registration still on.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Dansuqi: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Businessicon:
Lol, I don't need to argue with every fool that quotes my comment bro. If you feel paying citizens 30k for 3 months is enough for what we passed thru this year financially, then grow old with your weak brain

Rubbish.take several seats boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by rita25(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
UBA BUT MY OTHER STAFF USING UBA GOT

hollah123:
those 2 ommited,which bank are they using?

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Abc123xyz: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please I was verified with my colleagues and they were paid but I have not seen mine. Could it be because of the bank? I am using Access Bank and my colleagues are using First Bank and Union Bank.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Businessicon:

And you think they have not made an impact with the payment of ₦30k paid to 3 beneficiaries for 3 months?

Oyà comot ₦270k from your Corporate account and let's see how you will be able to cope with that.

i will ask just 3 people to nominate themselves and you pay them ₦30k each for just one month.

i dey wait your reply ooo

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abc123xyz:
Please I was verified with my colleagues and they were paid but I have not seen mine. Could it be because of the bank? I am using Access Bank and my colleagues are using First Bank and Union Bank.

May be your name was not verified for payment,if you are verified,then check you Bank app.
one of those i enlisted uses Access bank and he got paid ₦50k around 2am
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Businessicon: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Solatium:

And you think they have not made an impact with the payment of ₦30k paid to 3 beneficiaries for 3 months?

Oyà comot ₦270k from your Corporate account and let's see how you will be able to cope with that.

i will ask just 3 people to nominate themselves and you pay them ₦30k each for just one month.

i dey wait your reply ooo
You dull sha

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by lathrowinger: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Solatium:

May be your name was not verified for payment,if you are verified,then check you Bank app.
one of those i enlisted uses Access bank and he got paid ₦50k around 2am

I beg, make Nna I tell me the business biko. I need money
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
gloniks:

So I read through all the comments but I have a question, please

1. Can an individual with no CAC register for this survival fund or it's just for company owners

2. If individuals can register how do you go about the payroll thing that stands for proof of workers payment.

3. Is the registration still on.

Thanks in anticipation.

NO to all the questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Businessicon:
You dull sha

Fucking broke wèrè wey wan dey form Rich,small thing una go dey refer to Canada and America.
You think those citizens are getting free fund?
They are getting part of what was paid as tax to augment their living cost during this period.

Buhari thought it Wise to also give, matter how small.
only for an idiot like you to just discredit such an effort.
First class asiwin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
lathrowinger:

I beg, make Nna I tell me the business biko. I need money

Just a registered business and Tax identification plus evidence of payment to you staff is that required.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by lathrowinger: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Solatium:

Just a registered business and Tax identification plus evidence of payment to you staff is that required.
I only have evidence for a staff... I paid the rest cash
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
lathrowinger:

I only have evidence for a staff... I paid the rest cash

That should be enough,just add up to 4 people,they will streamline them to 3 and verify them individually,once that is done.₦30k at least is guarantee for each one of them for 3 months
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by lathrowinger: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Solatium:

That should be enough,just add up to 4 people,they will streamline them to 3 and verify them individually,once that is done.₦30k at least is guarantee for each one of them for 3 months

I already registered this since September. How do I re edit all this
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Solatium(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
lathrowinger:

I already registered this since September. How do I re edit all this

Once Your status changed to CAPTURED i don't think there is anything you can do again.
You can only edit your contact address
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by manuroq(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please is the govt free registration of business names in cac still on? I need reply and i stay at kd
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Olayinka129(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Check your profile on their portal and if your status is verify ,they will definitely pay you
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by gloniks: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Solatium:

NO to all the questions

Ok thanks
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by gloniks: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
manuroq:
Please is the govt free registration of business names in cac still on? I need reply and i stay at kd

Yeah pls anyone with info should pls let us know if the free CAC registration is still going on
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by twilliamx(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I read all Tru the numerous comments and no single praise for the gov
Personally I tot it saw all propaganda by government agents to boast the very soured image of the government.

I think the FG deserves a lot of praises for this even though the money can't change the lives of beneficiaries

But how can youths who are seriously in the market be missing calls anyhow?

I'm already doing great in live and yet I hardly ever miss a call, infact I go to toilet and bathroom with my phone

So true
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
gloniks:

Yeah pls anyone with info should pls let us know if the free CAC registration is still going on

Google is your best bet.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
OcVoice:
Is it possible for the company account to be credited, and the employees not credited?
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.