Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (51490 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Covid19 Loan: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Tiheanacho(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
gloniks:

So I read through all the comments but I have a question, please

1. Can an individual with no CAC register for this survival fund or it's just for company owners

2. If individuals can register how do you go about the payroll thing that stands for proof of workers payment.

3. Is the registration still on.

Thanks in anticipation.
The registration started since June this year and ended October.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
No

Well I don't know what's really happening. I took one of them to his bank and ask that he demands his statement of account for the past 24 hours. It was printed out and I didn't see the survival fund credit. He looked so angry that I didn't trust him
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Igwekaala(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Obakoolex:

Are sure you sure Cos the number can't be called cos it's 12 digits
Send sms
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
OcVoice:

Well I don't know what's really happening. I took one of them to his bank and ask that he demands his statement of account for the past 24 hours. It was printed out and I didn't see the survival fund credit. He looked so angry that I didn't trust him
Sad but u could have given him one week to 2weeks before requesting for statement. Besides not everyone will get the money. Disbursement just recently started. Let's wait and c and read more testimonies
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Businessicon: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Solatium:

Fucking broke wèrè wey wan dey form Rich,small thing una go dey refer to Canada and America.
You think those citizens are getting free fund?
They are getting part of what was paid as tax to augment their living cost during this period.

Buhari thought it Wise to also give, matter how small.
only for an idiot like you to just discredit such an effort.
First class asiwin
Lol, I feel you brother

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Ezi1993(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

Don't bother yourself.

When they called, I thought it was somebody else and told the person I could not hear that I will call them back with another line.

As I was trying with my android phone, Truecaller showed survival fund or something like that.

I couldn't get through with the call but I was surprised to see 30k alert the next day when I woke up.

I heard they will pay another one thus week. Beneficiaries were to be paid three times. I pray they keep to it make I go buy bag of rice for Christmas
Please,,how do I register for the survival fund?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Ezi1993(f): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Obakoolex:
Woke up to see 50k alert this morning shocked
Chai!! tell me na how did you register??
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by espn(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
SamJed:
you should have uploaded any proof that you had. My employer pays us by hand but we normally have a book where we sign that we have been paid. That was what was uploaded as her own proof. Today we have all received our alerts
Thamks for the info...
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by eghuan1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ezi1993:

Please,,how do I register for the survival fund?

I don't think registration is still going on
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Ezi1993(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

I don't think registration is still going on
Ok...tnks
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ezi1993:

Chai!! tell me na how did you register??
Just like everybody else...my staffs also got 30k each. 3 that I registered with me
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Obakoolex:

Just like everybody else...my staffs also got 30k each. 3 that I registered with me

Are the 3 of them using the same bank and which bank? pls
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by allosteric: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Canada GDP 2018 = $1.713 TRILLION
Canada population 2018 = 37.5 million

Nigeria GDP 2018= $397 billion
Nigeria population 2018 (eat) = 180 million

Kindly work out the maths.

He who's not grateful to men, won't be grateful to God, the Almighty

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Haykinsofficial: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Yes you need to apply as a company. With your company details and staff details. But I don't think the registration is still on

Eeyah! Tnks for ur response anyways. *x*

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Ezi1993(f): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Obakoolex:

Please register me na.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by musa7m(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2020
At10tion:
how would I help you, don't you read what I posted!! Why are you ppl like this.
no offense bro .....no need to abuse my kind ....I made a mistake of quoting you ....

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by At10tion: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2020
musa7m:
no offense bro .....no need to abuse my kind ....I made a mistake of quoting you ....
no qualms. May God help us all, Amen.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2020
OcVoice:

Are the 3 of them using the same bank and which bank? pls
All of them are using different banks
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Ezi1993:

Please register me na.
How?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Obakoolex:

All of them are using different banks

Thanks. Any of them using Polaris?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Ezi1993(f): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Obakoolex:
How?
Register me for the survival fund biko.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Ezi1993:

Register me for the survival fund biko.

Registration has closed
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Emmerlee(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
FG dey do giveaway grin
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
OcVoice:

Thanks. Any of them using Polaris?
No. I think it's all by batches... you'll surely get yours too soon
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by johncheston(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
I collected mine this afternoon, 30k
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Adinoyi119(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
I received call from them last week, on Tuesday. No alert yet, I still get hope so?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
eghuan1:

Don't bother yourself.

When they called, I thought it was somebody else and told the person I could not hear that I will call them back with another line.

As I was trying with my android phone, Truecaller showed survival fund or something like that.

I couldn't get through with the call but I was surprised to see 30k alert the next day when I woke up.

I heard they will pay another one thus week. Beneficiaries were to be paid three times. I pray they keep to it make I go buy bag of rice for Christmas

where are u located?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by eghuan1(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Pentolution:

where are u located?

Edo state
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
BeckyChinelo1:

My dear me too. Woke up to 50k alert
How far??
Still getting bah grin

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by BeckyChinelo1(f): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obakoolex:

How far??
Still getting bah grin
Hahahahaha
Yes o my dear.
I'm just wishing it continues grin
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Obakoolex(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
BeckyChinelo1:

Hahahahaha
Yes o my dear.
I'm just wishing it continues grin
Lols....I pray so too, this month came earlier
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by BeckyChinelo1(f): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Obakoolex:

Lols....I pray so too, this month came earlier
Yes op
For me it came at the right time.
Just when I needed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.