Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo (5108 Views)

How I Escaped Being Duped In Ibadan Today / The Story I Posted On Nairaland Two Days Ago Was Published On Pheonix Browser / Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
capitalzero:

Why did they burn it?
sarrki, please answer this good question.
dawnomike:
Why burn Police stations for Goodness sake... Lekki-Ajah axis is still suffering Fiyin the aftermath of the burnt police stations in the area. This is a greenlight to hoodlums!!!

By the way, this burnt station should be donated to the University of Ibadan's Archaeology dept grin
I wish sarrki can answer why the police station was burnt.
Ademola47:
This is really bad.
What makes it bad? Why is it bad?
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Neddstark: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
DamZik:

You people never see anything bad in trigger happy security agents killing, brutalising and molesting Nigerians everyday with no one to speak for the masses but when people react, you people are energized to condemn the victims of police rascality and Insanity. Shame on you.

You must have zero principles.
A law enforcement station is meant to enforce peace and uphold the law of the country where it is. Anybody who burns it down does not regard the law or respect the country. The same people that set fire on government property can do same on your own property and render your family homeless if they are annoyed with you. These people are complete liabilities and should be stopped from spreading further mayhem.
If you think this is normal, go to the US and try set fire on a police station. If you come back alive, I will sell my landed property and give it to you.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Neddstark:

You must have zero principles.
A law enforcement station is meant to enforce peace and uphold the law of the country where it is. Anybody who burns it down does not regard the law or respect the country. The same people that set fire on government property can do same on your own property and render your family homeless if they are annoyed with you. These people are complete liabilities and should be stopped from spreading further mayhem.
If you think this is normal, go to the US and try set fire on a police station. If you come back alive, I will sell my landed property and give it to you.
[/s]My heart is bleeding heavily because it seems I am the only sane person here. You people don't want to know the cause of the burning or arson. Why? You value a death trap called police station more than human life.

The life of a man has more value than all the police stations in Nigeria combined.

Which way Nigeria? It's not good o. Please you people should examine your conscience.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Neddstark: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
DamZik:
[s]My heart is bleeding heavily because it seems I am the only sane person here. You people don't want to know the cause of the burning or arson. Why? You value a death trap called police station more than human life.

The life of a man has more value than all the police stations in Nigeria combined.

Which way Nigeria? It's not good o. Please you people should examine your conscience. [/s]

Conscientious trash. Go and join them and burn a police station in somewhere like Abuja. Because na your papa money them use build the station.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Conscientious trash. Go and join them and burn a police station in somewhere like Abuja. Because na your papa money them use build the station.
What about people being killed for fun by policemen? Why are you and others not speaking for them? Why is building significant to you and human lives not? Examine your conscience.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Bolacocaine: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Afonjeezxy
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Ikpunnegi01: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
So far as na against uniform terrorists; its a welcome development. Those terrorists in uniforms had shown people Shegé more than the hoodlums..
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Akaegwu(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Ipob have started again. Why burn house built by your grandparents?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador"s 18 Years Old Son Raped A Girl With Friends In The Uk / Tamaratokoni Okpe Reacts To Viral Sex Video With Apostle Chris Omatsola (video) / See How A Bed Worker Was Swallowed By Hugh Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.