Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo (5112 Views)

How I Escaped Being Duped In Ibadan Today / The Story I Posted On Nairaland Two Days Ago Was Published On Pheonix Browser / Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Idi Ogungun Police Station.

Built in 1929 by their great grand fathers.
Razed 91 years after by their great grand sons.
Just can't fathom why the trending "parro" by hoodlums in Ibadan is arson.
Must they, the irate bikers, result into jungle justice!
Has our security system collapsed: God forbid.
Something urgent needs to be done before these crime emboldened hoodlums start knocking our doors with open impunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Sammy07: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
sarrki:

Something urgent needs to be done before these crime emboldened hoodlums start knocking our doors with open impunity.

Lol, grin even though I don't support the burning.

The police looks old, it ought so have been renovated

10 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by IamPlato(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
These Hoodlums are A Blessing but I Fear No Other Nigerian Can See That.

Its A Shame, when You See It Then You Will Have Your Change

2 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by bolaayenimo: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Makinde should rebuild it
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by dawnomike(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Why burn Police stations for Goodness sake... Lekki-Ajah axis is still suffering Fiyin the aftermath of the burnt police stations in the area. This is a greenlight to hoodlums!!!

By the way, this burnt station should be donated to the University of Ibadan's Archaeology dept grin

7 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by adekolaelect(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Mud houses and brown roofs everywhere in Yoruba land

yet an accommodation for you ,brothers,sisters and unborn generation from you region.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by backnbeta(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Did the fire also destroy the land around the 'station'? Lack of maintenance culture- a general naija problem from the East to the West, the North and South! Old age is definitely no excuse for any government building to look like this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gracchus:
who is talking abkht lagos here, fla.headed bastard,what are u lot looking for in ibadan here?We dont want your sorry asses here. Go and dtay in your eldorados.

Which useless ibadan are you talking about , The one that has the highest number of Yoruba skull miners and organ harvesters ?

E no go better for that useless Ibadan that has the highest number of mud houses and brown roofs in Africa .

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Ademola47(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is really bad.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by powerkey: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gracchus:
And yet y'll vagrant bastards couldn't stay off that same Yorubaland, isn't it ironic.

I believe the Mods haven't seen the level of ABU's on this thread by this fellow abusing and threatening other tribes.

Violation of rule 2 and 3.

Let's see if Nairaland supports abuse of other tribes by Yoruba's here..

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by powerkey: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gracchus:
who is talking abkht lagos here, fla.headed bastard,what are u lot looking for in ibadan here?We dont want your sorry asses here. Go and dtay in your eldorados.

Mids you know this guy has consistently violated rules 2 and 3 and you've not banned him NIR hide his abuses on other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Bkayyy: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Interesting.
I hope the locals were not allowed to cart away bodies of policemen sha because I hear say na roasted human meat dey reign for that side.
Even Oba Akiolu of Lagos can confirm to this because I heard that they came with ONIONS and PEPPER the day they came for him. It was the anger that they didn't catch him made them to steal his staff of office. It was unfortunate that they later caught his police guard, roasted and ate him instead.
Please protect our gallant police men from being eaten by them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by capitalzero: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
sarrki:

Why did they burn it?
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by uchaymart(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nice one from the people.. Burn all police station..

A police man killed a motorcycle rider close to that area because of #200 daily routine "roja", "settle us fee".

The police officer was not killed and I'm not happy

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Bkayyy: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Well, one mud house gone but it will take more than irate bike men to change the face and skyline of Ibadan.
#Ronu o

6 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by LikeAking: 3:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Prison is an evil establishment.

If dem demolish prison na gud thing.

Freedom!

Its a sign of victory.

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Cherez: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2020
And of all these pains you have about the building(that should have been brought down before now) you missed the dead bikeman shot by the security man for not tipping him?
I keep saying it, one is wise until they become politically inclined to most Nigerian govts

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Cherez: 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
powerkey:

I believe the Mods haven't seen the level of ABU's on this thread by this fellow abusing and threatening other tribes.

Violation of rule 2 and 3.

Let's see if Nairaland supports abuse of other tribes by Yoruba's here..
But the guy you quoted only responded naaaa so why should mods ban him?
I am Igbo & I don't support injustice
All of you are redirecting this thread instead of focusing on the foolishness of the post; a mud building of over 50yrs above the life of a youth
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by AmuDimpka: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2020
sarrki:

And tgeeir fathers burnt the town during operation wetie ... So it's genetic

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Nonsoco80(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2020
sarrki:

Guy where you dey, it is been long oooo
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by techmo(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
shocked

Covid 19 Virus Brought madness to Nigeria, we don't even have enough police station, or police officers

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
If there were no fatalities, then that police station is supposed to be burnt.
See as e resemble where Dem they train fowl

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Mayng01(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Ninety what years ago am l hearing? That is why Nigeria is backward, all the politicians care about is looting. Shame! Anyway, the hoodlums have done a bad thing, but the good part is that a new, modern & fortified one will now be built as a replacement.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by kabillionaire(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
is that one a police station? looks like a shrine to me.

2 Likes

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Neddstark: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
On the next plan to burn any police station, police should get reinforcements immediately and shoot the arsonists on site. Yes shoot them. Arsonists are of no use to me, you or the society.
Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by agadez007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Police station indeed
Affonjjaas will still IPOB for this

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Neddstark:
On the next plan to burn any police station, police should get reinforcements immediately and shoot the arsonists on site. Yes shoot them. Arsonists are of no use to me, you or the society.
sarrki:

You people never see anything bad in trigger happy security agents killing, brutalising and molesting Nigerians everyday with no one to speak for the masses but when people react, you people are energized to condemn the victims of police rascality and Insanity. Shame on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador"s 18 Years Old Son Raped A Girl With Friends In The Uk / They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS / Are Internet Fraudster (yahoo Yahoo Boys) So Wealthy Or ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.