Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School (478 Views)

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2020
I was known as female Einstein back in school...Why was that?
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by Ayandokun2000: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Because you schooled with dumb and dumber
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by Freelane33(m): 2:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Because you possess the opposite characteristics of EINSTEIN. no offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Ok. Please ma'am come take me to America
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by purples25(f): 4:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Probably, you were good at science.

So much potential in many of us but its not been released yet. It's a wonder sometimes. We probably need to work harder, to push harder.
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by tobechi20(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2020
So, now you are known as female ........?
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by CheedyJ(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2020
But now you’re known as an obese Mia Khalifa right

1 Like

Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by motionarena: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2020
mamagee3:
love your pics you look like a hot MILF.

But why you dressing like a hoe
Re: I Was Known As “Female Einstein” Back In School by Humanoid01(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2020
mamagee3:
Albert Einstein was a question freak. With the way you ask questions here, it's easy to guess that you were like that in school, hence the moniker. However, Einstein's questions were extremely thought provoking, yours on the other hand are quite needless and easy to figure out.

(1) (Reply)

Epic Replies A Contortionist Received After Posting These Pic (photos) / A Girl Here Is Crushing On Me Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / Fake Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.