Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (29228 Views)

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by HRMK: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
same question I wanted to ask.that Ozokhome plays politics with everything
NOT ONLY PLAYING POLITICS ALONE BUT ALSO FOR MONEY!WHAT IS HIS CUT FROM THE 500M?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by YorubaMod(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
DragonFire442:
[s][/s]

Get lost....

Dirty Pig from Delta North

Second class Biafran citizen.
How did u think I will be bantering words with a compound fool like you? Is unimaginable.
Your stupidity is written all over ur forehead, go to hell, incompetent fool.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Yebosola(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Muna4real:

We have already been called that and even worse. It's not new. The most important thing is that we don't care .

Clap for yourself!!!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by DragonFire442: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
YorubaMod:

How did u think I will be bantering words with a compound fool like you? Is unimaginable.
Your stupidity is written all over ur forehead, go to hell, incompetent fool.

Your brain dey leak that is why you quoted my first comment

You demented idiot that was rejected at Yaba Left. Tell your father that his stupidity is written on his forehead that is why he deceived you and your siblings that you guys are full blooded Igbo children

You are nothing more than a second class citizen in Biafra Land ..... an outcast..... Osu

That would forever eat the excreta of N. Kanu for the rest of your miserable pathetic life.

Go and chop N. Kanu shit from his dirty ass.

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by EMMY76: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
loopman:
I knew these people will take gbajabiamila magnanimity and friendly disposition towards this issue as cowardice and will want to milk this situation financially

Mike is just a nuisance looking for how to get at an APC leader

#500m is even a small amount the family ought to be demanding from #1b and above those corrupt evil nigerian politicians needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by ehinmowo: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
pacespot:

Which lawyer day charge 90M and for which case. Is it an election tribunal case or civil case? You people go just they call money as you wish in this country

Young man don't think everybody is at your level of pettiness. To use Ozekhome's chamber is 70m (I initially missed that up with late Gani Fawehinmi. His was 90m). And that did not guarantee that he will be the one to represent you. For you to get in personally, you will pay more.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by ajl: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alxmyr:
Hmmm. If the father of the deceased can afford the service of Mike Ozekhome, what was the son doing selling newspapers on the streets then?

Common sense seem rare among Nigerians. So, a lawyer can't work on arrangement with a poor client until the client win the case or get paid.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Blackdisciple(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na so dem mst pay ooo
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by ednut1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
kneehighbootz:
It's becoming really sickening to read comments on nairaland. You'll open some threads and see some monickers defending the government even when the said government murdered people in cold blood.

What I find really curious about this is that most of these monickers live abroad when they enjoy security of life and basic human rights.
Kekeerun, ednut1, coldie and other psychopaths like themselves are among the nuisance I described above. You will not go unpunished. Even if it skips you, it will never skip your generation.

I'm going to take my leave from this site to preserve my mental health because, hmmm.
get my name out of your mouth. I do not support the government as apc and pdp are same. And i also do not support all these petition to uk and usa. They will harm the country than do good at the end.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Ucheagbo: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Highest 50k if the family is lucky
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by pacespot(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
ehinmowo:

Young man don't think everybody is at your level of pettiness. To use Ozekhome's chamber is 70m (I initially missed that up with late Gani Fawehinmi. His was 90m). And that did not guarantee that he will be the one to represent you. For you to get in personally, you will pay more.

For which kind case, simple question he could not answer it? Political case or civil case? Which lawyer will charge you 70M for a civil case when it is not life and death and a far bigger amount involved? You think you are talking to a newbie in all this judicial thing.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by kingjudecy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/family-demands-n500m-from-gbajabiamila-over-vendors-death/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Mike Ozekhome and people from that zone are known for greediness and can do anything as long as it's a legal tender.

Just imagine dabbling into such an already settled issue in order to extort his percentage.

We shall see his end soon.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Gerrard59(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Attit:
It is a pity most people do not know their rights in Nigeria. Ordinary 500million naira and people sre saying the family is greedy. Lol. They have not even asked enough. Just imagine the comments up here. You can see that most Nigerian are under bondage,.yet they do not know. If Gbajamila himself is shot dead, how much will his family ask? So,.going to see the family of the deceased is an act of kindness. Chai! Nigerians have being turned to zombies. What a pity.

That's why you should not bother when they suffer, Nigerians deserve whatever they face/get from their Olodo politicians.

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by YorubaMod(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
DragonFire442:

Your brain dey leak that is why you quoted my first comment

You demented idiot that was rejected at Yaba Left. Tell your father that his stupidity is written on his forehead that is why he deceived you and your siblings that you guys are full blooded Igbo children

You are nothing more than a second class citizen in Biafra Land ..... an outcast..... Osu

That would forever eat the excreta of N. Kanu for the rest of your miserable pathetic life.

Go and chop N. Kanu shit from his dirty ass.
Useless post from a useless idiot.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Gerrard59(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

They probably abandoned him when he was alive, so dude started selling newspapers to survive. As soon as he was killed, theyre so happy he died in the proper hands and quickly opened office. If the dead vendor miraculously wakes up from death, they will be the saddest to hear such news. Hungry family. If the richest person in such family suddenly sets eyes on just N1m cash, the shock can make him faint.

Olodo!

You people deserve the politicians you get. Cretinous fvcktard!

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Gerrard59(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
You want to know if the average Nigerian is wicked and heartless? Go through this thread.

Bunch of demonic bastards! angry

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Erojepromise(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
gbajabiamila pay up.. were you thinking you would go scot-free? a live was lost because of the negligence of one of your convoy
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Raysleek: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
HRMK:
NO!ITS THE IGP THAT SHULD BE SUED!LAWYERS ARE ALWAYS INSTIGATING PEOPLE FOR CUTS!
How many of our law makers that break the law by using sirens and plying one way actually drive the cars themselves? The security was for gbaja protection only meant to be used when there is a threat to life. The point is that It means they have been using gunshots indiscriminately in the past to scare people into parting the way for him in the past. The 500mill compensation will be a lesson to Him and other lawmakers in future. That's his part of the responsibility. It's not too much.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Christistruth00: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Irony of Nigeria is that even if the Family are given N500 Million ,they will start fighting and killing each other over the money.

RIP to the Vendor.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by DragonFire442: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
YorubaMod:

Useless post from a useless idiot.

The post pain am..... A pained Lunatic spotted

You are a Dirty Pig from Delta North

500 million naira kill you there...... Big Thief

Make useless policeman kill you and your family members start demanding for 500 million naira whether your stupid ghost go happy..........:::: Idiot

You foolish beast is here Supporting Nonsense instead of demanding for Justice for the dead....... Judas Iscariot (collecting money for the head of an Innocent man)

You are nothing more than a useless second class citizen in Biafra Land......... a total outcast...... a monumental Osu
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Fantacy4(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rareoil:

Mr. Tribalism SHUT UP!
Rareoil:

Mr. Tribalism SHUT UP!
Rareoil:

Mr. Tribalism SHUT UP!
AHBI you that is not tribalistic hope you know the shooting is intentional
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Olabamiji509: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na adjournment go end the case.no be for this naija?hisses
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Newboss(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alxmyr:
Hmmm. If the father of the deceased can afford the service of Mike Ozekhome, what was the son doing selling newspapers on the streets then?

Mike is after %. They have a business agreement
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Zenithpeak(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rareoil:

Stop disgracing yourself and find out what VICARIOUS LIABILITY means.

Don't be silly to the extreme now!

If you want to drag him (Femi Gbajabiamila) on the ground of being liable for the actions of the servant who is not directly in his (personal official) business then you not learned at all and a disgrace to whatever formal education your parents had struggled to give you.

The unfortunate trigger-happy security aid work with another government security outfit which makes any liability arises on his line of duty as the responsibility of his employer and not Femi Gbajabiamila's.

May be you need a crass course on
Law of tort before making mockery of yourself in the public again.

Olodo rabata ...
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Zenithpeak(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
LUGBE:

Which law are you quoting, ITK. If you dont know you ask.

What happen to vicarious liability then.

Was the DSS guy in the direct employment of Femi Gbajabiamila?

The answer is big ......No....

You need to revisit how vicarious liability works.

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by HRMK: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Raysleek:

How many of our law makers that break the law by using sirens and plying one way actually drive the cars themselves? The security was for gbaja protection only meant to be used when there is a threat to life. The point is that It means they have been using gunshots indiscriminately in the past to scare people into parting the way for him in the past. The 500mill compensation will be a lesson to Him and other lawmakers in future. That's his part of the responsibility. It's not too much.
UR WRONG!NO COURT WILL GRANT 5OOM AND ANYTHING ALLOWED WONT BE PAID BY GBAJABIAMILA BUT FG IE IF THEY EVER PAY AT ALL!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Rareoil(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Don't be silly to the extreme now!

If you want to drag him (Femi Gbajabiamila) on the ground of being liable for the actions of the servant who is not directly in his (personal official) business then you not learned at all and a disgrace to whatever formal education your parents had struggled to give you.

The unfortunate trigger-happy security aid work with another government security outfit which makes any liability arises on his line of duty as the responsibility of his employer and not Femi Gbajabiamila's.

May be you need a crass course on
Law of tort before making mockery of yourself in the public again.

Olodo rabata ...

I will not say it again,

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Zenithpeak(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rareoil:

I will not say it again,

Oil no dey your head at all as far as this your faulty line of reasoning is concern....

Next time look before you leap.... No be everyone be olodo.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Zenithpeak(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
ThierryJay:

Try to understand. Vicarious liability pertains to a situation where a principal or an employer is held liable for wrongdoing committed by his employee/agent in the course of their agreed duties.

Gbaja is neither the principal nor the employer of the security aide that was merely assigned to him by virtue of his office. That's the role of the DSS, who pays the security aide from their budget funded by the FG.

So vicarious liability in this instance can only apply to DSS and not Gbaja.

If a car hire services driver kills someone while driving you somewhere, you would not be held responsible, the car hire company may be however on the principle of vicarious liability.

Capische?

Goodness and mercy from divine upon you for this enlightenment and proper schooling of that half backed, semi-illitrate buffon you quoted. He doesn't have a grasp of principle law of tort yet disgracing himself all over the place.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by aribisala0(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
complexBoss12:

I had to consult my dictionary to see if there is a new meaning to magnanimity. For you eh, when your security operative kills a man, while on duty, howbeit unjustly, and you reach out to the family, then you are being generous abi??
that's slave mentality bro!! its a responsibility/an obligation, not a favour.

Even when plane crash happens, the airline pays victims families huge sums of money. It's not out of order to ask for money from him, because the security man is his responsibility and there is no other way he can compensate them. abi he give them another son and father??

I will ignore your second paragraph, because if I want to address it, I go chop ban. Nonsense and gbajabiamila!
He is not Gbajamiala's employee. There IS NO OBLIGATION and NO RESPONSIBILITY on Gbajamiala in law. Non whatsoever

Consult your dictionary properly.

Did Gbajamiala instruct him to kill anybody? Did Gbajamiala employ or deploy him?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by aribisala0(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Attit:
It is a pity most people do not know their rights in Nigeria. Ordinary 500million naira and people sre saying the family is greedy. Lol. They have not even asked enough. Just imagine the comments up here. You can see that most Nigerian are under bondage,.yet they do not know. If Gbajamila himself is shot dead, how much will his family ask? So,.going to see the family of the deceased is an act of kindness. Chai! Nigerians have being turned to zombies. What a pity.
Ordinary 500 million? In Nigeria or Azerbaijan?

What is Buhari's salary?
Why do you people talk like this?

Yes life is indeed priceless but when compensation has to be paid it cannot be unlimited. It must be tempered with reality e.g the reality of his actual earnings and age will be used to project likely future earnings. \there may be a cost for deterrence etc
There are established ways of calculating compensationtion and there is no way the life of a newspaper vendor will be valued at 500 million.

Even if he insured his life with an insurance company and was paying 1million a year premium how much would he get?
How much is the compensation for a soldier killed in the line of duty?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila by Raysleek: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
HRMK:
UR WRONG!NO COURT WILL GRANT 5OOM AND ANYTHING ALLOWED WONT BE PAID BY GBAJABIAMILA BUT FG IE IF THEY EVER PAY AT ALL!

You think the family of the bereaved dont know they wont pay that amount? You think You they dont know gbaja will offer less than that as compensation? He will offer less but it wont be the peanuts he had in mind earlier. Even kidnappers that ask for 1 billion eventually settle for less. They just want him to see that the life of their loved one cant be valued in monetary terms. The message is clear , IMPUNITY NEEDS TO END IN THIS COUNTRY. Life is invaluable, a persons soul in priceless.
But what do i know, I am wrong, you are right, you know all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa / Akpabio: 20 APC Senators Ready To Join PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80