Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy (8480 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Terror-tainted Pantami Insists His SIM-NIN, IMEI, Other Policies Growing Nigeria / Osinbajo: Government Has No Business Running Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by lexy2014: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:
I wish this man (Osibanjo) could be President Of Nigeria... Nigeria would definitely see a little bit of sun rays not that HEARTLESS Jihadist pulling us backward with his devilish soul.

I could swear that the Jihadist is not aware of what he is saying

In no particular other the only people that could make NIGERIA great again are PETER OBI, OSINBAJO, ZULUM

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Really? With d daily load of lies he churns out to defend & garnish this administration which u call jihadists
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Horsh(m): 5:11am On Nov 25, 2020
start by reducing the price of onions
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Originalsly: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2020
One solution.... military coup d'etat.... but that would need a military man with a working brain in his head .... a man like the late Rawlings.... needs to round up all the big thieves and have them shot... shot dead.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by omoyankee3(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2020
I assumed Nigeria would have a Think Tank already in place like other countries.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by princemartinsG(m): 5:19am On Nov 25, 2020
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO ASK WHO ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU IS

Many continue to ask who Asiwaju is to merit all the accolades that even their fathers and forebears cannot command

It's obvious they don't seem to understand the import of being the creator and brain behind existence of something as big as a political party

In the entirety of Nigeria there is yet no single person with the sagacity, intellect and practical human capital building prowess that match that of Asiwaju

Asiwaju is the man who you run to to pull you out of serial failure. Asiwaju is the man you run to assist you to succeed where you had repeatedly become a failure. Asiwaju is a builder of men. Asiwaju is the technocrat of modern Nigeria as epitomised in the staunch legacy he left in lagos state. Asiwaju is that man whose single handedly orchestrated the sacking of an incumbent reign. Asiwaju is the pioneer of the new lagos every dick and Harry love to call their own and associate with by force

For the benefit of those who are the questioning who Asiwaju is and why he is being treated specially

For this reason I am wary for those jumping into APC now after their long unsuccessful marriage with PDP over the years. Now they are in need for a platform for their political survival and where they could seek recourse is in Asiwajus APC

Thus Asiwaju is the giver of hope unto them whose political hope is completely lost. Asiwaju is a political saviour being the reason why his success attracts hate and enmity from a lot of persons who envies his position and secretly wish they are him

This is who Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by bendike: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:
I wish this man (Osibanjo) could be President Of Nigeria... Nigeria would definitely see a little bit of sun rays not that HEARTLESS Jihadist pulling us backward with his devilish soul.

In no particular other the only people that could make NIGERIA great again are PETER OBI, OSINBAJO, ZULUM

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You certainly made sense.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Djyucee1(m): 5:23am On Nov 25, 2020
hadisvisual:
Same story
You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Oweku: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Useless government.. Government is Open 2 new ideas or Close 2 2023 to pack and go?
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by King44(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2020
With this government reputation

It would take more than a lot for the present economy to attract investors

To share the idea is not the problem but implementation... Buhari no dey hear e get ear wahala....

Best ideas are kept in his archives and not considered good enough.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by jidxin(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2020
JoeEeL:
oga u aint informed ooo, infact Nigeria was the first African country to launch satellite into space

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Imo042: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2020
The 1999 constitution is our problem
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Openbusiness: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Open to stealing ideas you mean? Ideas are not free. And speaking of ideas, let me give Buhari regime a very good idea: stop massacring innocent civilians with your army: IPOB, Shiites, Lekki peaceful Protesters, Oyigbo etc. Una no dey tire of killing unarmed civilians? Try dialogue, try arrest and rehab, try respecting fundamental human rights, try peace, try holding yourselves to a higher standard of morality and behavior than those you claim to be criminals and dissidents.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Pio44: 5:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, Nigeria TO, very time we never still anytime yet Bleep shit
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Yankee101: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2020
After una don break am finish?

Go back to IT

Call all these yahoo boys together, their skills can be turned for good. Teach them coding

Mechanize agriculture, introduce high yield non GMO seeds, expand extension to teach modern agriculture. Create super center in all local government to rent tractors, acquire fertilizer, labour and other implements. Payment should be in % of crops harvested with minimums per duration of each rental.

Bring back the nut pyramids, cocoa, soybeans etc

Provide 24hrs power to dedicated sites with internet to promote international outsourced customer service centers

Localize almost all the things you import and save FX

Open/encourage mid level pure technical skills acquisition schools. Enough of too many graduates with hausa, English, sociology, geography etc.

Export nurses and doctors for a cut of their wages. They'll move abroad if given the chance, so kuku ma export their services like Cuba

Cut down all salaries of public officials to just 1% of current levels. Make elected offices voluntary free service centers. No salaries except whatever minimum wage you pay in the country

Make the assembly a part time gig

Discontinue security votes. Let police and defense budget suffice

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by ostarlink: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Few years to the end of your tenure you are still asking for idea.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by xyz123456: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2020
complexBoss12:
big oyibo!
Nigerian politics good o, everyday you speak English, at end of the month you chop big salary plus allawee.

What happened to all creative ideas you have spent money to get already. when are you implementing them??

Goodluck spent billions of Confab to chat a new Nigeria, where is the recommendation today??
Elrufai recommendation on restructuring nko??

I don't even know why people see this guy as a good man, "He who is silent on the face of oppression, has taken the side of the oppressor"
He is worse than Buhari . But some Christians no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by xyz123456: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No single sense. Osinbanjo was, is and will always be part of the problem.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by fombadi: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Start with stable power supply, restructure police, make government spending more transparent, hallow freedom of expression, restructure Nigeria and INEC.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Vision4God: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Funny people. One measure is to Go and reawaken treasury bill, and Co.
Stop all d borrow borrow from obodo-ibo.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by tunapawizzy: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2020
SUBTLE ADMISSION OF CLUELESSNESS arable farmland full everywhere....creative men full Aba, Go computer village u go see boys dat have skills that will thrive in Silicon Valley,Nigerian fashion designers are doing wonders..u r still asking for creative ideas to drive economy.... when all they do is focus on sharing d money amongst themselves to send their own children abroad..unfortunately those children are as dumb as their parents..nothing usually comes out of that foreign education..thats why in the end, most of their children after schooling abroad with stolen commonwealth, they will still come back to Nigeria to come and work in NNPC, NCC, CBN all those places where nothing really productive happens. they cant hold their own abroad where merit is the order of the day
u will hardly see headlines like....Senators son or Governor´s daughter works with Google or Apple or GoldmanSachs...na so so Shell Nigeria, CBN, Mobil Nigeria, NLNG..awon weyrey
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by jaxxy(m): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2020
How does he know government is open to such ideas after more than 5years.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Yus2020: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Useless and wicked Apc adminstration association of thiefs and Looters
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Open the borders hombre
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Okuda(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Osibanjo you are open to that not Buhari. Buhari calls the shots not you.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by ABSTRUSE: 6:01am On Nov 25, 2020
God will punish you
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Okuda(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:
SUBTLE ADMISSION OF CLUELESSNESS arable farmland full everywhere....creative men full Aba, Go computer village u go see boys dat will have skills to thrive in Silicon Valley... BUT NO our government will focus on sharing d money amongst themselves to send their own children abroad..unfortunately those children are as dumb as their parents..nothing usually comes out of that foreign education..thats why in the end, most of their children after schooling abroad with stolen commonwealth, they will still come back to Nigeria to come and work in NNPC, NCC, CBN all those places where nothing really productive happens. they cant hold their own abroad where merit is the order of the day
u will hardly see headlines like....Senators son or Governor´s daughter works with Google or Apple or GoldmanSachs...na so so Shell Nigeria, CBN, Mobil Nigeria, NLNG..awon weyrey

e pain you true true but you make many sense..
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Okuda(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Just give us light,water and raod and watch nigerians do the rest for themselves!
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by TerrorSquad147: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
no you didn't
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by tunapawizzy: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Okuda:

e pain you true true but you make many sense..
i swear e pain me..because the thing is not even rocket science...Nigerians are too hardworking n talented to be wasting....our creativity in art is out of this world
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by dogmart(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

I don't understand how we all think. Is is that we are gullible or is it that we don't just have values anymore?

Left to me, the VP is as much to be blamed for the decadence going on in this country!

You can't sit and dine with the devil and claim to be a saint!

An honourable man who has a concience would have resigned long ago!

How many lies do you need to hear more?

I am truly disappointed that we have people still thinking if Osinbajo becomes president things would be different.

It means we are bound to keep making the same terrible mistake we made in the past!

Nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by leisuretym: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2020
...OK hold on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makarfi Dismisses FCT High Court Order On Sheriff / States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 / Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.