Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy (8481 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Terror-tainted Pantami Insists His SIM-NIN, IMEI, Other Policies Growing Nigeria / Osinbajo: Government Has No Business Running Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by freemanq(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2020
After APC government have killed and buried our Economy,you now need fresh Ideals ok Contunu
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Okuda(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:

i swear e pain me..because the thing is not even rocket science...Nigerians are too hardworking n talented to be wasting....our creativity in art is out of this world

our creativity in Art has shown that we could have done better if other areas of society was in order. We put art in order by ourselves without government intervention. Not one single government intervention. Imagine us leading Africa in Science and Tech. If the ground work is done now, in 5years, people would be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
princemartinsG:
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO ASK WHO ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU IS

Many continue to ask who Asiwaju is to merit all the accolades that even their fathers and forebears cannot command

It's obvious they don't seem to understand the import of being the creator and brain behind existence of something as big as a political party

In the entirety of Nigeria there is yet no single person with the sagacity, intellect and practical human capital building prowess that match that of Asiwaju

Asiwaju is the man who you run to to pull you out of serial failure. Asiwaju is the man you run to assist you to succeed where you had repeatedly become a failure. Asiwaju is a builder of men. Asiwaju is the technocrat of modern Nigeria as epitomised in the staunch legacy he left in lagos state. Asiwaju is that man whose single handedly orchestrated the sacking of an incumbent reign. Asiwaju is the pioneer of the new lagos every dick and Harry love to call their own and associate with by force

For the benefit of those who are the questioning who Asiwaju is and why he is being treated specially

For this reason I am wary for those jumping into APC now after their long unsuccessful marriage with PDP over the years. Now they are in need for a platform for their political survival and where they could seek recourse is in Asiwajus APC

Thus Asiwaju is the giver of hope unto them whose political hope is completely lost. Asiwaju is a political saviour being the reason why his success attracts hate and enmity from a lot of persons who envies his position and secretly wish they are him

This is who Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is
Quit licking ass
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by TruthinAction: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
First end Boko Haram and herdsmen killings. No idea will work with the kind of insecurity we have in Nigeria.

We say people should go back to farm. But how can they do that when they are not sure of returning alive.

It you can't tackle insecurity, you and your President should please throw in the towel or seek international help.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Seyzcham91(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
confirm!
complexBoss12:
big oyibo!
Nigerian politics good o, everyday you speak English, at end of the month you chop big salary plus allawee.

What happened to all creative ideas you have spent money to get already. when are you implementing them??

Goodluck spent billions on Confab to chart a new Nigeria, where is the recommendation today??
Elrufai recommendation on restructuring nko??

I don't even know why people see this guy as a good man, "He who is silent on the face of oppression, has taken the side of the oppressor"
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by CoolAmbience(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:
I wish this man (Osibanjo) could be President Of Nigeria... Nigeria would definitely see a little bit of sun rays not that HEARTLESS Jihadist pulling us backward with his devilish soul.

I could swear that the Jihadist is not aware of what he is saying

In no particular other the only people that could make NIGERIA great again are PETER OBI, OSINBAJO, ZULUM

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You only made sense to yourself.

No Nigerian President is any match of President Buhari in leadership, maturity, performance and candour. Forget all the petty hate and worthless negative media.

Let's put the facts on the table, from Infrastructure, Ease of Doing Business, Economic Diversification, Agriculture etc.

The first ever to write the NASS transferring power to the Vice President.

Go figure out Nigeria's current earnings and try to rationalize how projects are still being executed.

But for the agric (rice in particular) revolution, Nigerians would have very well appreciated the impact of the corona virus pandemic.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by helicoptarr: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2020
The cup is half full.

Or empty.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Zeesugar(f): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
The major challenge facing entrepreneurs apart from finance is electricity. If this is effectively taken care of then half of our problems would have been taken care of
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by tunapawizzy: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Okuda:

our creativity in Art has shown that we could have done better if other areas of society was in order. We put art in order by ourselves without government intervention. Not one single government intervention. [b]Imagine us leading Africa in Science and Tech. [/b]If the ground work is done now, in 5years, people would be surprised.
u get it...give tech n science a chance....support agric properly..we would be unstoppable
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by PHijo(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
No, you are not!
You and your principal, Buhari have messed Nigeria up. Messed her up in every imaginable way.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Kaybex007(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2020
coming from our DEACTIVATED VICE PRESIDENT.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Grace001: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Creative idea where ?

In this cursed failed dream killer country. Call your kids and your jihadist boss kids for creative idea

Awon werey
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by karimpour: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Aisha Yesufu is a Nigerian political activist and co-founder of the Bring Back Our Girls movement, which in 2014 called for the release of more than 200 high school girls kidnapped by Boko Haram.

Today, she is demonstrating against the SARS, (Special Anti-Robbery Squad), a special police unit that abuses of her rights.

find out more by clicking on the link below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAduS3lRuf/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_shee
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Jnjoku883(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2020
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/fg-open-to-new-creative-ideas-in-growing-nigerias-economy-osinbajo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The new creative and innovative idea that I have conceive that will take us out of this second recession in one presidential administration is for the present government of Nigeria be handled over to the rightful pilot of this nation. Today is the future of the yesterday youths.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Mars16(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
This government can lie. Only self-deluded people would believe them.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by lukui: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
other countries pay for harnessing your ideas

will I render free services?

will you tap my idea and go scot free?

free tapping my ass!!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Toks007: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mokason288:
I wish this man (Osibanjo) could be President Of Nigeria... Nigeria would definitely see a little bit of sun rays not that HEARTLESS Jihadist pulling us backward with his devilish soul.

I could swear that the Jihadist is not aware of what he is saying

In no particular other the only people that could make NIGERIA great again are PETER OBI, OSINBAJO, ZULUM

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

What's worrying is that they have none and lack any ideas to grow the economy but only to loot it and enrich themselves.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Danzakidakura(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Resign lol
not him but let all the Hausas in Buhari government be sacked and competent people be employed base on merits. You will discover that no Muslim will be in that government.
Re: Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
So what are we paying you guys for if we still have to feed you with ideas huh?? The height of cluelessness! If you haven’t the credentials to move this nation forward, then resign instantly! Trash!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity / Buhari: We Will Improve Security, Revamp Economy Before Leaving Office / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.