Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42209 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Charleys:

Dumbass
brainless Slowpoke
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Whois(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
To whom it may concern. FGN Army think they can always do anything they like and get away with it forgetting the social media/internet never forgets. Special thanks and appreciation goes to Jack Dorsey the CEO of twitter for the freedom we enjoy on his platform. Kindly go on twitter, go to videos tap search hashtag #endsars
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23EndSARS&src=typeahead_click&f=video
..There are several eye witnesses pics and videos saved on twitter. The many evidence of police brutality you'll find will shock you. Check on the good video analysis by this intelligent journalist https://mobile.twitter.com/bertram_hill1 too. Let us all join hands together, speck the truth (soro soke) for a better Nigeria.

NGpatriot:

Even though the light went off, can you tell us how they still managed to shoot live videos, take pictures and even videos of singing and dancing, but not a single picture of dead bodies and massacre?

What happened to their phones? Hundreds of people and hundreds of phone cameras stopped working and couldn't take pictures of dead bodies, massacre and blood?

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Dong2:

Nigeria army shot at peaceful protesters the same people they swear on oath to protect! The same people who pay their salaries! In foreign countries where the protest took place security operative gave them protection not shoot at them! In Nigeria the army feel the protesters are the territorial enemy they are to kill and the shot at them with gusto. Bunch of Cowards.
In a sane country the army are not meant to be dealing with civilians. To my best knowledge, and the videos i saw and compared, they shot at the sky, because with that bullet, one shot won't kill 2-3 people, we are talking about one shot 7 people dead. Another lie that lady told was that, while they were shooting directly at them, she walked straight up to one of the soldiers, with the courage of Samson and asked him why he was shooting directly at them. Sounds very absurd
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Whois:
To whom it may concern. FGN Army think they can always do anything they like and get away with it forgetting the social media/internet never forgets. Special thanks and appreciation goes to Jack Dorsey the CEO of twitter for the freedom we enjoy on his platform. Kindly go on twitter, go to videos tap search hashtag #endsars
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23EndSARS&src=typeahead_click&f=video
..There are several eye witnesses pics and videos saved on twitter. The many evidence of police brutality you'll find will shock you. Check on the good video analysis by this intelligent journalist https://mobile.twitter.com/bertram_hill1 too. Let us all join hands together, speck the truth (soro soke) for a better Nigeria.

This is your evidence of dead bodies and massacre?

You Igbos can be very silly sha

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by cooljide(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
You are wrong bro. What you stated are pure lies. It was after the soldiers stopped shooting that she approached them and asked why are they are shooting at them for being peaceful
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by cooljide(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
You are wrong bro. What you stated are pure lies. It was after the soldiers stopped shooting that she approached them and asked why are they shooting at them for despite the fact that they were peaceful in their protests and one of the soldiers replied that it was an order from above. Get your facts right and one thing I know for sure is that the perpetrators of these heinous crime against humanity will never go scotfree. We are all on this earth and they have their own children living among us. All their children will die and will continue dying prematurely.They will never escape justice
marsman:

In a sane country the army are not meant to be dealing with civilians. To my best knowledge, and the videos i saw and compared, they shot at the sky, because with that bullet, one shot won't kill 2-3 people, we are talking about one shot 7 people dead. Another lie that lady told was that, while they were shooting directly at them, she walked straight up to one of the soldiers, with the courage of Samson and asked him why he was shooting directly at them. Sounds very absurd
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
cooljide:
You are wrong bro. What you stated are pure lies. It was after the soldiers stopped shooting that she approached them and asked why are they are shooting at them for being peaceful in their protests and one of the soldiers replied that it was an order from above. Get your facts right one thing I know for sure is that the perpetrators of these heinous crime against humanity will never go scotfree. We are all on this earth and they have their own children living among us. All their children will die and will continue dying prematurely.They will never escape justice.

Was it also the same moment that liar took 15 dead people to the soldiers?

All are elementary lies and rubbish makes no sense.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by cooljide(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Continue supporting your pay masters bro. All I know is that the perpetrators behind the Lekki killings will never go scotfree. They and their children will all die a very painful death. They should enjoy while it lasts.
NGpatriot:

Was it also the same moment that liar took 15 dead people to the soldiers?

All are elementary lies and rubbish makes no sense.

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Whois(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
I told him am not ipod yet i dont know why this buhari's boy will not listen, btw please oh where did i mention massacre? it's like ear is paining pay master n his slave.

To whom it may concern. search the following keywords individually for shocking/explicit EVIDENCE of #endsars protest police brutality i mentioned earlier.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23EndSARs%20unarmed&src=typeahead_click&f=video

#unarmed
ojulegba #endsars
yaba #endsars
tejuosho #endsars
mushin #endsars

NGpatriot:

This is your evidence of dead bodies and massacre?

You Igbos can be very silly sha

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
cooljide:
Continue supporting your pay masters bro. All I know is that the perpetrators behind the Lekki killings will never go scotfree. They and their children will all die a very painful death. They should enjoy while it lasts.

Wailing, crying and lamenting over your own lies and fake news is bad for your mental well being.

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Whois:
I told him am not ipod yet i dont know why this buhari's boy will not listen, btw please oh where did i mention massacre? it's like ear is paining pay master n his slave.

To whom it may concern. search the following keywords individually for shocking/explicit EVIDENCE of #endsars protest police brutality i mentioned earlier.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23EndSARs%20unarmed&src=typeahead_click&f=video

#unarmed
ojulegba #endsars
yaba #endsars
tejuosho #endsars
mushin #endsars

Nna, na proof of dead bodies and masacare I ask you, not some den say den say lying Igbos.

This is about your lying sister and her fake and fabricated dead bodies she took to the soldiers, beg her to show us proof of 15 deaths and massacre.

If you don't have proof of 15 dead bodies and massacre, stop quoting me with lies, it's really annoying and pathetic.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by henrysam(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
alphaRego01:

Use ur brain na
Are you sure he get brain at all. Some people head are stuffed with tissule papers by the devil himself
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Whois(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
I still don't understand why u are defending ineptitude. fact still remains : The Nigerian government gave direct orders to shoot an unarmed ENDSARS protesters. Stop embarrassing your self or have you lost your conscience?.

NGpatriot:

Nna, na proof of dead bodies and masacare I ask you, not some den say den say lying Igbos.

This is about your lying sister and her fake and fabricated dead bodies she took to the soldiers, beg her to show us proof of 15 deaths and massacre.

If you don't have proof of 15 dead bodies and massacre, stop quoting me with lies, it's really annoying and pathetic.

Am worried this poster has dead Inside
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Whois:
I still don't understand why u are defending ineptitude. fact still remains : The Nigerian government gave direct orders to shoot an unarmed ENDSARS protesters. Stop embarrassing your self or have you lost your conscience?.

The only people without conscience are liars, fake news peddlers, Igbos and anti nigerian elements.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Whois(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

The only people without conscience are liars, fake news peddlers, Igbos and anti nigerian elements.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't blame Ipob miscreants because they don't know their left from their right. They lack sense of history.

Blame ipob. Thats all you know to do. Everything na ipob. Endsars na ipob. Hoodlums na ipob. The people that snatch opase na ipob. Na ipob call army to shoot protesters. Na ipob cause their own death in obigbo. Na ipob give tape of shooting to cnn. Ipob ipob ipob.

Dem take ipob swear for you. Dont reply me cause i dont have time to engage terrorists in back and forth dialogue. Bloody almajiri. A freak.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Blame ipob. Thats all you know to do. Everything na ipob. Endsars na ipob. Hoodlums na ipob. The people that snatch opase na ipob. Na ipob call army to shoot protesters. Na ipob cause their own death in obigbo. Na ipob give tape of shooting to cnn. Ipob ipob ipob.

Dem take ipob swear for you. Dont reply me cause i dont have time to engage terrorists in back and forth dialogue. Bloody almajiri. A freak.

Lol

Igbos are eternally useless. Imagine.

Ndi uchu.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Igbos are eternally useless. Imagine.

Ndi uchu.
Get lost!
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by fireback: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.

She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude
you wish you were dj switch, with all the popularity she's getting. that's why jealousy want to kill you.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Whois:

lol...

All because we don't believe your lies and fake news rubbish?

grin grin grin

If you liked, worry yourself and stayed worried till eternity, that's your problem and portion, wetin concern me.

Keep pedaling your lies and fake ipob news, Nigerian don move on.

grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Whois(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol...

All because we don't believe your lies and fake news rubbish?

grin grin grin

If you liked, worry yourself and stayed worried till eternity, that's your problem and portion, wetin concern me.

Keep pedaling your lies and fake ipob news, Nigerian don move on.

grin grin

We're All Nigerians so it's common sense we should be concerned/worried at the level of lies been told by those in government and the level insecurity we're currently experiencing in the country.

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
marsman:

You are just hell bent on tagging whatever happened on that black day a lie! Its so unfortunate
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Whois:

We're All Nigerians so it's common sense we should be concerned/worried at the level of lies been told by those in government and the level insecurity we're currently experiencing in the country.

I'm more worried about the destructive lies and fake news peddled to create mayhem and destruction.

You say government lies, but what about the lying and fake news peddling youth?

One mouth after the so called lekki massacre, we are yet to see dead bodies and proof of massacre..
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dong2:

You are just hell bent on tagging whatever happened on that black day a lie! Its so unfortunate
It is the massage i don't believe.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dong2:

It is the massacre i don't believe.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Dong2:

It is the massacre i don't believe. And it is not unfortunate that i choose to reason wit common sense, and not my emotions.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
marsman:

It is the massacre i don't believe. And it is not unfortunate that i choose to reason wit common sense, and not my emotions.

That's because you are not affected in anyway. Those affected wouldn't say such.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Dong2:

That's because you are not affected in anyway. Those affected wouldn't say such.
You know what the fake news led too, all those public utilities there were destroyed, peoples business that were destroyed, Tvc that was burnt down, all because of the Over exaggerating tale of DJ switch. I was scared as hell, if not for Gods intervention, lagos should have crumbled by now.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by perryy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
reactman:

Bring evidence to backup this or remain silent

Now that evidence is out , what next ? Will your evil Bibi resign honourably?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency / Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.