Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42213 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by JoeEeL(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

But the list is mostly right, abi wetin be ur bone of contention?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Akfrenzy(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
Prodigal son

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
miketayo:

you are an idiot
You are more Idiot than i am, if you choose not to see the signs on the wall.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by donnie(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

Must you agree on everything? You think you can deceive us that you are pro-reform? You're angry she exposed this wicked government. Period.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
miketayo:

how much are they paying u?

Is she the only DJ at the protest ground?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You're now feeling so high this Sponsored Ipob member, you'll explain how the massacre occurred.

Paid zombie miscreant

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2020
JoeEeL:

But the list is mostly right, abi wetin be ur bone of contention?
Read what i wrote again, now slowly.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

Her Twitter handle is @dj_switchaholic. Know this so you won't be swayed by fake names and won't post ignorantly next time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by miketayo(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol @ finally breaking silence? Who blocked her lying and fake news anti Nigerian ipob mouth before.'

It's always funny when these irrelevant characters overestimate their worthless importance.

Abeg STFU and go and trouble your lying conscience with your fake 15 deaths, we've moved on, you are last month's story.

you have moved on. patriotic Nigerians haven't moved on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Akfrenzy:
Prodigal son
As if we share same state.
pls next
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Obianuju Catherine Udeh, professionally known as DJ Switch, has finally broken her silence after Nigeria's Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed accused her of giving out false information about the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Switch, who was among the #EndSARS protesters, streamed live the purported shooting at the Lekki tollgate plaza in Lagos.

It was reported that the Canadian authority granted asylum to the disk jockey after she alleged threats to her life for her action.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1331233761296572416?s=19

May God protect you from their evil clutches all the time!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Donspicey: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
BMC Attack dogs over to you..........

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

I was supporting her before, now I know she is just another ediotic flat headed ipob propagandists.

Only a stupid Yoruba will support this clown henceforth.
The Idiot was disguising.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Avoid me please.
If him no avoid you, go report am to lai mohammed. mumuu

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Coldie(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The girl is over doing it when she called Ken saro wiwa an activist and called obafemi awolowo a dictator and one of the problem of Nigeria I knew this girl was going to cause big problems.

She's over doing it, what even annoys me more is that she's igbo she wants to add to our already tainted image cry

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.

She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude

Look at this one! You think everyone would choose to be coward in life like you??

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Farki: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
miketayo:

you have moved on. patriotic Nigerians haven't moved on.

If you aren't an APC member then you're not a patriot and your life is worthless.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by leesi11(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oga close your gutter of a mouth. It's too early to sound foolish.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by dvkot(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

shame on you... That you don't even know her real twitter handle

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Burstit(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
capitalzero:
Djswitch is suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder. Even war journalists don't find it easy.
And you de suffer from capital zero.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Franklyspeakin: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
So she shouldn't talk??
reactman:
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

His Twitter handle is @dj_switchaholic. Know this so you won't be swayed by fake names and won't post ignorantly next time.
This is one is said to be a backup account. I don't really care, this is what i noticed while viewing her acclaimed back up account.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by donnie(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

You think you can decieve us? That opinion is not exclusively IPOB's. You're so pained because power has changed hands from your paymasters to the people. tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by ekenetheorg(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
That's not her Twitter account. Her Twitter account has and underscore _ in it. You have been hating her all these while for something someone else said.

marsman:

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Seyzcham91(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Sense una no get!

To whom brain is given sense is expected!
Juliusmalema:

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

The girl is over doing it when she called Ken saro wiwa an activist and called obafemi awolowo a dictator and one of the problem of Nigeria I knew this girl was going to cause big problems.

She's over doing it, what even annoys me more is that she's igbo she wants to add to our already tainted image cry

Shame! So to speak up now she is overdoing it because you don't have the gut right?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

You go dey alright believe me.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by crafteck(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You have issues, not everyone must see things ur way

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
I think the major problem about DJ Switch is just her name and tribe......

Whenever Igbo name appears , all weaklings manufacture strength from nowhere and attack the name like Odunga Virus .......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

Good you understand my point. I wonder what she is trying to achieve in a country like Nigeria.

Others even fslz have gone quiet but she keeps talking.

Na only her be the ENDSARS protesters.

Until you guys learn to mind una business for once in this country and until then will una understand how Nigeria is been run.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Pio44: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
If that guy na Christian will be Linus Mohammed
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by riroye3263: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Pushed to the wall, she is fighting back
fulani mongrel how is your weekly stipend coming? She is calling a liar a Lai ar. Who pushed her to the wall, naira or dollar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency / Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.